chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Brentford (A/PL) ****

The midfield looks so much better with two sitting deeper. When Kenny goes walkabout it still looks shambolic, but it's giving licence to Dowell, Rashica and PLM to attack.

I'm just suspecting a bit of Placheta as a second-half sub at some point if we're still in the lead.

I’m trying to fit a kitchen tap and was on my back in a cupboard when we scored. Do I spend the rest of the match in there? 🤔

• Haha 1

Just now, Nuff Said said:

I’m trying to fit a kitchen tap and was on my back in a cupboard when we scored. Do I spend the rest of the match in there? 🤔

Yes 😁

Just now, Nuff Said said:

Sorry.....yes! 😉

1 minute ago, Nuff Said said:

Did you ask permission to come out?? 🙂

6 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Come and join me behind the sofa.

• Haha 1

I've seen enough now to say Omobamidele is our best CB and it should now be a case of who plays alongside him going forward. He's even got a bit of athleticism and can cover short distances and meet opposition players very quickly. 

Ignoring the goal this performance is so much better, why couldn't we do this last week?

Eh. We scored a penalty and we're winning away??

Anyone got the lottery numbers for tonight?