Sign in to follow this  
ncfc-tom

New manager?

There has been a lot of calls for a new manager.

Does anyone actually think a new manager will get these players playing better, im not sure most of them have the skill to do so.

McLean. Not good enough.

Sargent. Full of effort and running but does not have the skills to make it at top level.

Kabak. Wamts to be an AM

Hanley. Error prone

Krul. Where has he gone??

Pukki. Maybe no longer the striker he used to be

Dowell. Slow slow slow. Needs games.

But...

Omabamidele. Could go far.

Aarons. No argument.

Rashica. Best outing in a NCFC shirt.

• Thanks 1

There’s a team in there but Farke can’t work it out. A change is better than nothing. Just how long can the fans witness this after an emphatic call to arms only to see the same huffing and puffing. I hope Webber does the right thing and axes Daniel as painful as it’ll be, I can’t see how it can’t happen.

Honestly, Farke needs to go tonight. We need to put Roy Hodgson in temporarily to stabilise whilst we activate Webbers Plan B which apparently they always have in all scenarios.

• Like 2

I'm ready to be torn a new one but......farke walks (coz he's a gentleman)

Spurs sack Nuno

We grab Nuno survive and the rest is history!!

😃😃😉😉😉😉👍👍

I don't think it can get worse than this so a change is needed sadly. The new guy might turn out to be ****e as well but it's a risk worth taking imo.

• Like 1

I can’t see any reason why you wouldn’t. At the moment we have a 100% chance of relegation. If a new manager gives you a 2% chance of staying up it’s worth it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ncfc-tom said:

There has been a lot of calls for a new manager.

Does anyone actually think a new manager will get these players playing better, im not sure most of them have the skill to do so.

McLean. Not good enough.

Sargent. Full of effort and running but does not have the skills to make it at top level.

Kabak. Wamts to be an AM

Hanley. Error prone

Krul. Where has he gone??

Pukki. Maybe no longer the striker he used to be

Dowell. Slow slow slow. Needs games.

But...

Omabamidele. Could go far.

Aarons. No argument.

Rashica. Best outing in a NCFC shirt.

to be honest, if we get someone come in and get us past Derby's 11 point mark I'll be happy... No way they can keep Farke around with this record, it is so abysmal its unforgivable. I suspect Webber might think about going as well, he is working the impossible job treading water with weak owners (financially) and we're finally being pulled under.

We are going absolutely nowhere with the current self funded model. Perhaps that is our only option but then that paints a bleak picture.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BigGrantsTash said:

I can’t see any reason why you wouldn’t. At the moment we have a 100% chance of relegation. If a new manager gives you a 2% chance of staying up it’s worth it.

At what point will that happen though? Webber’s gone on record as saying there won’t be any knee jerk reaction to Farke’s sacking. We scored too, they’ll be this clamour of green shoots but it’s not enough. How far does it have to be pushed for it to happen? My fear is a lot longer. 

We're down whatever, don't even delude yourself there's any hope we survive this season. The new manager should treat the rest of the season as friendlies and prep for next season and mounting yet another promotion campaign. We might as well send the loanees back now as they are now no material use to us.

• Like 1

We need a change just for the fact that it's abundantly clear that Farke cannot compete at this level. I don't understand why people want to keep him in charge after 48 prem games with an absolutely atrocious record, people may say yes he may get us up again but then what happens the next time in the prem? Do we try and beat our previous low points record?

I stuck by Farke fully in the first prem season but at this point we are just a laughing stock and I just want to see someone else have a go at managing this team, I want us to put up a fight and ACTUALLY SCORE SOME FARKIN GOALS AT THIS LEVEL.

Edited by robertociNCFC

1 minute ago, Danke bitte said:

At what point will that happen though? Webber’s gone on record as saying there won’t be any knee jerk reaction to Farke’s sacking. We scored too, they’ll be this clamour of green shoots but it’s not enough. How far does it have to be pushed for it to happen? My fear is a lot longer. 

Your right. He’ll stay. We’ll go down and Farke and Webber will walk at the end of the season IMO. With Russell Martin and Neil Adams taking over next season. 
Webber will blame relegation on the fans and say we didn’t get behind the team enough 

3 minutes ago, Tetteys Jig said:

We're down whatever, don't even delude yourself there's any hope we survive this season. The new manager should treat the rest of the season as friendlies and prep for next season and mounting yet another promotion campaign. We might as well send the loanees back now as they are now no material use to us.

Your correct. Relegation will be blamed on the fans by Webber and him and Farke will walk at the end of the season.

Your right. He’ll stay. We’ll go down and Farke and Webber will walk at the end of the season IMO. With Russell Martin and Neil Adams taking over next season. 
Webber will blame relegation on the fans and say we didn’t get behind the team enough 

I thought the same about Martin and Adams tbh. It’s a bit of a ‘Old Boys Club love in’. 

4 minutes ago, Tetteys Jig said:

Totally agree, send the loanees back if possible and attempt to save some cash for next season. This would give the permanent squad members more opportunity .

14 minutes ago, RugbyCanary said:

I'm ready to be torn a new one but......farke walks (coz he's a gentleman)

Spurs sack Nuno

We grab Nuno survive and the rest is history!!

😃😃😉😉😉😉👍👍

I'd actually be happy with that and I think my brothers (Spuds) would too.

(The last half of the last sentence would be the icing, the rest would be cake. I like cake.)😀

Edited by Herman

1 minute ago, Danke bitte said:

I thought the same about Martin and Adams tbh. It’s a bit of a ‘Old Boys Club love in’. 

That would make me question if i wanted to carry on watching football.

4 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

Who'd come? I hear Mike Walker still arranges his skips in a 3-5-2 formation with flying wing-skips.

Worth a try?

OTBC

It would be remiss of Webber not to have a list of potentials lined up. Anyone would be better! Hell, even I’ll fkng do it if they’d called me up!

1 minute ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

Who'd come? I hear Mike Walker still arranges his skips in a 3-5-2 formation with flying wing-skips.

Worth a try?

OTBC

Adams as caretaker and we plot for next summer. Look at Sheff UTD, gave the prem dead rubbers to Heckingbottom and then got Jokanovic in early in summer.

I'd like someone a bit nastier, a bit cheerier next time around. Our club feels so beta from top to bottom like if they caught their partner in bed with someone else, they'd tuck them in and make them a cup of tea. Prime whipping boys.

Not sure what the point of a new Head Coach might be at this moment. If the present Head Coach cannot motivate a squad to play with a little pride and commitment after a 7-0 defeat, and at home with a capacity crowd then whom so ever you bring in (even if you can find a candidate who is good enough AND prepared to take on this shower of a squad) will be unlikely to draw out an improvement. The most disappointing and depressing state of affairs at Carrow Road that I can remember. All we can look forward to is more of the same, more awful performances, more losses and more jokes about our Club. And…. it is not yet November and we are already relegated.

Think I’ll just keep copying the same comment on all the new manager threads because I just can’t stand this “there’s nobody better who will come” argument. It’s little old Norwich bull. Webber’s job is literally to have that list ready to go. 

Whoever it is gets a free hit at the PL then (probably let’s face it) gets a go at the championship with one of the best squads and one of the biggest budgets behind him. 

Really across the whole of European football there’s not a single person who could potentially do a better job and would come? That’s laughable considering just how bad Farkes record at this level is and the damage that is clearly and obviously being done to this team.

• Like 1