He’s still not signed. The longer this goes on the more worried I’d be. If he hasn’t signed by the start of the season it will bring instability to the team which is a distraction we can do without. 

Doubt it. He signed his previous one halfway through the final year of his deal so I suspect pushing hard to get the transfers in has taken priority - and possibly even been part of it.

I imagine it'll be sorted once all the transfer dealings have been completed.

Probably already drawn up. I wouldn't worry too much about it. 

Can't see anything happening until after the January transfer window has closed in all honesty.

From then we may have a good idea of Premier League survival and the depth of the squad.

7 minutes ago, Don’t be Krul said:

Isn't today the 1st day of pre-season training?

I don't know.

I've no idea if he would have to quarentine after his holiday, I have no intention of travelling abroad so I haven't kept up to date with the rules.

15 minutes ago, Don’t be Krul said:

Yes, it is today, it's mentioned in Connors piece on the web site.

15 minutes ago, Don’t be Krul said:

Yep, but that probably doesn’t need Farke yet, would imagine everyone’s at Colney having their own MOT’s etc to determine what shape they’ve come back in etc, just fitness stuff for the first week or so I would guess

2 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Yep, but that probably doesn’t need Farke yet, would imagine everyone’s at Colney having their own MOT’s etc to determine what shape they’ve come back in etc, just fitness stuff for the first week or so I would guess

I wonder how much time Farke has spent on the sofa with coffee and cake? 😀

He could probably benefit from an MOT.

• Haha 1

We can get carried away by Daniel’s easy going persona. He took a lot longer to sign his last contract than most know . It went on for some time.

We have to remember that he has a steely side , he has his own advisers, and his stock is sky high . He mixes with other football professionals so knows exactly what his value is . 

If last time is anything to go by , he will not be a push over .

2 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

We can get carried away by Daniel’s easy going persona. He took a lot longer to sign his last contract than most know . It went on for some time.

We have to remember that he has a steely side , he has his own advisers, and his stock is sky high . He mixes with other football professionals so knows exactly what his value is . 

If last time is anything to go by , he will not be a push over .

He also seems very set on the idea he doesn't break contracts, so renewing for another 3 years or so now likely doesn't make sense.

I understand that Farke has recently moved house - and whilst he wanted to buy the one he was in, it was rejected by the owner.

My understanding is the new one is still in this area. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

I wonder how much time Farke has spent on the sofa with coffee and cake? 😀

He could probably benefit from an MOT.

Not sure Squit, but I’m guessing it finished somewhere around the last 16 matches in the Euro’s!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, bringbackchippy said:

He's signing a contract until 2025. Concrete info!

Source?

I can't see him signing until January at the earliest, if we're looking doomed again I think he'll say he's taken us as far as he can and want to move on next summer. He famously doesn't walk out on contracts so I don't think he'll want to commit further than the year he has currently just yet. 

3 hours ago, Greavsy said:

I understand that Farke has recently moved house - and whilst he wanted to buy the one he was in, it was rejected by the owner.

My understanding is the new one is still in this area. 

Interesting Greavsey . He lives , or at least stays , in an apartment near me and very close to the ground . Is that the house that you mean? I won’t say the road as it is a bit public . 

2 hours ago, bringbackchippy said:

He's signing a contract until 2025. Concrete info!

Is the Concrete info In relation to the new City stand?

Does it have any foundation?

Edited by wcorkcanary
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Is the Concrete info In relation to the new City stand?

Does it have any foundation?

Think it’s mortar do with whether we can cement Farke’s place here as head coach, Corkio!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Think it’s mortar do with whether we can cement Farke’s place here as head coach, Corkio!

He is a key brick in the wall to be fair. Unlike the Keystone Cops south of the border.

15 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

I heard that it's more to do with the fact that he's not getting on very will with his Mrs these days and he wants to know why cantilever at home...............................

• Haha 1

Why bother with this topic, Daniel will sign when he signs, im totally fine  in what he has said over and over about his love and belief in this football club. He will go some day but until then just wallow in the fact we have the best team head in the whole 92 league clubs and with him at the helm are enjoying the most wonderful ride the club has ever been on.

If we fail to stay up again this coming season then DF will almost certainly be on his bike.

There will be no shortage of offers, especially from his homeland.

We must never fall into the trap  of thinking that NCFC and the City itself is unique, thats parochial thinking and equals the TWTD nonsence that their club is everybody's second favourite, or whatever bullshine was involved there.

Should we succeed next season, then who knows? Both Farke and Webber might assume such grandiose ideas that they seem compelled to remain at Carrow Road.

Should we not then the Delia bubble could well burst. Nephew Tom (as nice a person and as ardent a supporter that he is) will foresee thin ice.

Every season for every club presents a fork in the road. This more than many others for NCFC presents just that, imo.

Edited by BroadstairsR

3 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Interesting Greavsey . He lives , or at least stays , in an apartment near me and very close to the ground . Is that the house that you mean? I won’t say the road as it is a bit public . 

Ill send you a PM GPB. 

9 minutes ago, Tetteys Jig said:

Tune in at 5 😎

Seems like someone is ITK ........ Be absolutely great news

20 minutes ago, Tetteys Jig said:

Tune in at 5 😎

This better be true, don’t get my hopes up!