For those that haven't seen it, words wouldn't be able to adequately describe what just happened. You have to see it with your own eyes

Reckon England fans will be wanting Sweden to hold on for the win and send Spain to the other side of the draw. Most of the big teams are in that half

Edited by KiwiScot

13 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Placheta on for the Poles - looking quite lively on the right 

Yeah thought he did pretty well. Whipped some decent balls in. Shinned a tricky volley wide.

Stage is set for Finland to qualify. Either Portugal or Germany need to lost by 4 goals. C'mon France & Hungary

Edited by KiwiScot

9 minutes ago, kirku said:

Yeah thought he did pretty well. Whipped some decent balls in. Shinned a tricky volley wide.

Agreed, hit some very calm yet dangerous balls into the box. Perhaps I’m biased but Poland might have done better this tournament if they’d brought Placheta on for the last half hour in the previous games, what with opposition players tiring in the heat then his pace could really have made the difference, I’m sure Lewandowski would have eaten up some of those dangerous crosses.

Edited by Alex Moss

32 minutes ago, WD40 said:

Where were the polish mids the last 3 mins?

They were pushing for a goal because a draw was no good to them.

Just saying.... 5 Live Commentary on Channel 981 (RB) for France Portugal  - no idiotic pundits, No Lineaker🙂.

The draw doesn't look too bad right now for England.

Of course we have Portugal, Germany or France in the last 16 but at least it's at home, and if we win they'll we face the winners of Sweden v Ukraine/Finland in the quarters.

Had we finished second in the group, it would've been Spain in Copenhagen followed by the Group F winners in St Petersburg.

2 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

Watching SVK v SPA. I have one important question.

Why are the technical areas so massive, I mean they are enormous?

I always wonder why they are so small.  I would like a decent space to prowl around when the boys are playing.

Strange one that, I'm not sure that's a pen, Lloris clearly gets the ball, and Danilo headbutts Lloris's fist as much as its a punch 🤷‍♂️

France aren't going to finish this with 11 men at this rate, which could be good news for us. 

23 minutes ago, Newtopia said:

I always wonder why they are so small.  I would like a decent space to prowl around when the boys are playing.

Would you like to re phrase that?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

France aren't going to finish this with 11 men at this rate, which could be good news for us. 

I was about to say I like this Ref (the same one we had for the Sweaties game) but then he goes an awards that penalty!!

Edited by Crabbycanary3
  • Like 1