Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

Delia gives Alex Neil pep talk after 6th straight defeat!!

Aaaaaaahahaha! What an absolute shambles we are. A soft touch from the board all the way down to the fans. Hope nobody is in denial anymore as to which way this club is headed under the cooks stewardship. Still i''m sure 27''000 sheep/happy clappers/NFN''S/family ''day outers'' will continue to turn up week after week and observe the shambles in silence. After all it''s nice to get out of the house....

[quote user="Keith Scott"]Aaaaaaahahaha! What an absolute shambles we are. A soft touch from the board all the way down to the fans. Hope nobody is in denial anymore as to which way this club is headed under the cooks stewardship. Still i''m sure 27''000 sheep/happy clappers/NFN''S/family ''day outers'' will continue to turn up week after week and observe the shambles in silence. After all it''s nice to get out of the house....[/quote]Keith you are our leader!Fecking bunch of morons all of em!

She probably fell through the dressing room door completely off her face, slurred a few words of apparent motivation and then fell head first into the players bath! "Come on, let''s be having you. All"

"Sometimes Alex, the scones don''t rise. It isn''t your fault. You gave them every chance to rise. Cooking like football is an art and a science. Keep doing the basics right and they will rise, Alex.

They HAD BETTER RISE, ALEX.

No pressure, my lovely."

She told Alex Neil to "keep trying" 😂😂😂

Club is rotten top to bottom, owners, chairman, CEO, recruitment, manager & coaches, half the playing squad.

She is stubbornly and sentimentally clinging on to the way football used to be.

Like it or loathe it football is now a cold, unforgiving, capitalist and ruthless game. Delia can make us noble martyrs but we''ll end up as a lower mid table Championship side before we know it rueing the bitter consequences of not seizing upon the Lambert legacy with both hands when we had the chance.

Wake up!

Get with the times or become an irrelevance.

Klose

Careful what you say. speak the truth on this site and the usual suspects will class you as a supporter of another club in this vicinity.

WAIT here they come

Everyone relax ! Morty,the guru of the messageboard will tell you what he thinks soon enough . Personally I enjoyed blowing a hundred quid on another vintage performance .

It is not that the owners are "rotten", they are no doubt fans of the club. That said I agree that it time for them to go, they have taken us as far as they can but they are not wealthy enough to make us an established Premier League club, I am not saying just sell to the first wealthy person/organisation that comes along (I am thinking Venky"s here). Thanks for all you have done over the last 20 years but is time for you to step aside Delia/MWJ and allow somebody wealthier to take the club to the next level, if yu do not then in my opinion is that Norwich City will just be another perennial mid table second tier side like that lot down the A140.....

I turned and headed for the exit to get an early train . Honestly think Norwich fans are a little too polite .

Going to wait until Saturday I guess to give Alex the big send off . Got to admit i shan''t bother turning up again whilst this death by a thousand slices continues .

I don''t think the implications of this are being grasped.

The whole Club is now being run on the whims of Delia Smith and that is simply wrong. She has a Chairman, she has an MD and she has a Board of Directors and the right thing to do is express her feelings and ideas with them, come to a consensus and then speak to the Manager. She has bypassed the lot with the same single minded naivety that saw her grab a microphone and walk on the pitch.

Moxey and everyone else are now working with the burden of Delia''s public point of view and Alex Neil knows the value of that as he clings to the most high profile football job he will ever have by disclosing the conversation.

Once upon a time Delia invested in NCFC. She has it all back and she has the position and kudos. But now she is acting like it is her toy and no one else counts.

As I said in my own thread. We have returned to being Delia''s Dolls House and if she doesn''t take a more strategic position soon - which basically means working through her team and through people employed to be the interface of the Club in dealing with the manager and other staff she will ruin her legacy and end up the Mike Ashley of Norwich.

[quote user="Midlands Yellow"]Everyone relax ! Morty,the guru of the messageboard will tell you what he thinks soon enough . Personally I enjoyed blowing a hundred quid on another vintage performance .[/quote]Yay, another one desperate for my attention.

[quote user="Barnes Wallis "]No turning by the fans there today unbelievably some c@nts were even clapping the team off

At times some of our fans are embarrassing[/quote]So the players looking like they are still playing for the manager, and fans looking like they are still behind the team?Thats not what you would think, if you just based your opinions on what was said on this forum.Odd....

Delia and her dollies.

Considering it''s her plaything she was awfully quiet at the AGM. In fact, I can''t remember her saying much, if anything.

But presumably she had briefed her minions before the event.

And Armstrong never walked on the moon, 9/11 was a staged explosion, the woman they never traced from the JFK footage is key and there was definitely smoke on the grassy knoll.

Things are bad. We''re really not very good at the moment. However, the insinuation that Delia has suddenly grabbed the reins of the club and subsequently lost an iron is ridiculous. Nearly as ridiculous as the implication that Delia ran everything until McNally was appointed and then suddenly had a moment of clarity (clarety? A Bordeaux is a claret...)

She owns some shares, she owns a lot of shares but she employs people to run the club because she''s an old lady and wouldn''t know where to start.

That''s it.

The constant choice of some to pick her as the sole reason for ANY malaise that the club has says far more about those that do so than of the woman herself.

Yet again we''ve returned to:

BAD=DELIA

GOOD=IN SPITE OF DELIA

It''s genuinely pathetic.

Duncan, but where is the third bullet from JFK''s assassination?

Why would a manager in his post match interview mention that the owner and CEO visited him after the match to tell him to "keep going, keep fighting"?

It''s called passing the buck!

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]She is stubbornly and sentimentally clinging on to the way football used to be.

Like it or loathe it football is now a cold, unforgiving, capitalist and ruthless game. Delia can make us noble martyrs but we''ll end up as a lower mid table Championship side before we know it rueing the bitter consequences of not seizing upon the Lambert legacy with both hands when we had the chance.

Wake up!

Get with the times or become an irrelevance.[/quote]

Unlike it was in the days of Roy of the Rovers ?

ps the game is none of the above, it is virtually the same as it always has been, bar a few minor modificationsit is the organisation around it that has become increasinly lucrative, that''s all

Here''s Morty! Never offers an opinion just slates everyone else''s! Are you a ''Happy clapper'' Morty? or related to either Delia or AN?

I have offered opinion in several threads.

I generally avoid the really stupid ones.

Hope that helps.

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]She owns some shares, she owns a lot of shares but she employs people to run the club because she''s an old lady and wouldn''t know where to start.

That''s it.

The constant choice of some to pick her as the sole reason for ANY malaise that the club has says far more about those that do so than of the woman herself.

Yet again we''ve returned to:

BAD=DELIA

GOOD=IN SPITE OF DELIAIt''s genuinely pathetic.[/quote]

Yep. This ^^^ In a nutshell. 

The Delia "pep talk'' can happily be discounted. I would pay more attention to what  Jez Moxey said on November 10, 2016: "He [Neil} is in the results-driven business and he has got to win football matches for this football club. That is his job. He more than anyone else realises it has to happen very quickly because it is uncomfortable for him, it is uncomfortable for the players, for the board, the staff and the supporters."That was after only three defeats in a row. I doubt anything will happen before Saturday''s game, but that match should be irrelevant. The decision ought to be made irrespective of the result. Too much seems wrong, much of it discussed here, with no sign - in fact the opposite - that Neil is learning on his feet and can arrest the decline. He is also now failing the Napoleon "Is he lucky?" test - the Olsson sending off, and apparently justified penalty appeals turned down.I believe Neil should be sacked, but only if there there is a viable outside (there is no-one at the club who should be allowed to step up) replacement who will do a better job. I do not see enough football to know who that might be, but then that could be where Roy Hodgson comes in. I doubt he intends ever to go back into management, but he might be advising Smith and Jones.I discount Rowett, for example, on the basis that I doubt he would be available. One name that, from a distance, looks more possible is Phil Parkinson, but even then we might not be able to prise him away from a Bolton side (that concedes fewer goals per game than any other team in the four divisions...)  now in the automatic promotion places. This was the assessment of a Bradford City fan upon his appointment at Bolton:"It is unlikely to be spectacular football, and at times the tactics may even get him stick. But what he will do is a build a side who work hard for each other, play for each other and he is likely to build a relationship within the club that helps to grind out results."

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]
One name that, from a distance, looks more possible is Phil Parkinson, but even then we might not be able to prise him away from a Bolton side (that concedes fewer goals per game than any other team in the four divisions...)  now in the automatic promotion places. This was the assessment of a Bradford City fan upon his appointment at Bolton:"It is unlikely to be spectacular football, and at times the tactics may even get him stick. But what he will do is a build a side who work hard for each other, play for each other and he is likely to build a relationship within the club that helps to grind out results."
[/quote]Sounds to me like a similar manager to Big Sam but of course would be somewhat cheaper.