Sign in to follow this  
Chemical Bro

Kenny jackett resigns.....

[quote user="morty"][quote user="keelansgrandad"][quote user="morty"][quote user="keelansgrandad"][quote user="morty"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]This may be just a coincidence, but he has a very respectable record as a manager.[/quote]Care to share?I can''t get his wiki page to load.[/quote]

Bugger me, something you can''t do.

I had better check if Gibraltar is still there.[/quote]I find your hypocrisy hilarious.Booooooo morty spoiling the forum with smart comments, I know, I''ll make one. That''ll show him.

[/quote]

Thought you didn''t like booing. Hypocrisy?

I was quite happy to leave it but you just couldn''t resist gobbing off again could you.

If you can''t join in a men''s debate without resorting to the tactics of a Daily Mail sub-editor, then don''t bother.

And by the way, your comments aren''t smart, childish they might be.[/quote]I am correct about the diamond being a very different formation from a flat 4-4-2, and thats pretty much the end of it.You just need to pull your big girl pants up and accept it.[/quote]

I am correct he says. You are not. Mind you, to be fair, you haven''t been involved or supporting City that long so I will cut you some lack on your lack of knowledge about football.

[quote user="keelansgrandad"][quote user="morty"][quote user="keelansgrandad"][quote user="morty"][quote user="keelansgrandad"][quote user="morty"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]This may be just a coincidence, but he has a very respectable record as a manager.[/quote]Care to share?I can''t get his wiki page to load.[/quote]

Bugger me, something you can''t do.

I had better check if Gibraltar is still there.[/quote]I find your hypocrisy hilarious.Booooooo morty spoiling the forum with smart comments, I know, I''ll make one. That''ll show him.

[/quote]

Thought you didn''t like booing. Hypocrisy?

I was quite happy to leave it but you just couldn''t resist gobbing off again could you.

If you can''t join in a men''s debate without resorting to the tactics of a Daily Mail sub-editor, then don''t bother.

And by the way, your comments aren''t smart, childish they might be.[/quote]I am correct about the diamond being a very different formation from a flat 4-4-2, and thats pretty much the end of it.You just need to pull your big girl pants up and accept it.[/quote]

I am correct he says. You are not. Mind you, to be fair, you haven''t been involved or supporting City that long so I will cut you some lack on your lack of knowledge about football.[/quote]If it means that much to you to know you''re right, then lets just say you are.Because frankly mate, you''re boring everyone.

All this reminds me of a '' Pink-Un '' report way back in the day when they used to have a Sat night paper.Norwich were playing Watford when Ray Lewington was the manager and both Jackett and Coton played for them. Lewington eventually subbed Jackett prompting our reporter to gleefully note, " Lewington took off his Jackett but kept his Coton ".( I''ll get me coat/jacket.... )

A midtable Championship manager. I''d also be shocked if he left an actual job for a job that actually isn''t open right now...

[quote user="Felixfan"]As soon as Moxey arrived Jackett was nailed on to be our next manager.[/quote]Yes that''s why he signed a three year contract with Rotherham a few weeks backThe only thing that is probably nailed on is your head

[quote user="Barney Rabble"][quote user="Felixfan"]As soon as Moxey arrived Jackett was nailed on to be our next manager.[/quote]Yes that''s why he signed a three year contract with Rotherham a few weeks backThe only thing that is probably nailed on is your head[/quote]

Your faith in contracts obviously exceeds your politeness!

My point was if the City job was nailed on as you claim then why sign a contract that could have been costly to get out ofWhy not simply wait for that nailing on, to be nailed on ?

The opportunity was probably diminishing when we had manager of the month. Those dynamics have now substantially changed and any potentialmanager needs to be available when and if a vacancy arises.

A perfect example of putting 2 + (apparently) 2 together... we will see.  If we do appoint him it will be distinctly underwhelming, but at least he''s experienced.  Better than a panicked move of sacking Hughton and appointing Adams too late to have any real chance of survival.  But not up there with poaching Lambert just after his team had thrashed us.

It would rather fall into the "can''t be worse than where we are now..." category.  And that reasoning is often wrong in football.

[quote user="dibbler"]I know it''s another 2+2 scenario but why has want away Olsson signed a new contract. Maybe just maybe.....[/quote]Oh my God, could you get any more tenuous?[:D]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="dibbler"]I know it''s another 2+2 scenario but why has want away Olsson signed a new contract. Maybe just maybe.....[/quote]Oh my God, could you get any more tenuous?[:D][/quote]I''ll take that as a challenge.It''s obvious that the hierarchy at Carrow Rd were monitoring the U23 game and seeing that the result was going badly decided to release this news about Olsson to deflect the attention away from another catastrophic result. Another attempt at trying to pull the wool over the supporters/customer eyes. So much for transparency!Will that do? [:)]

[quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="morty"][quote user="dibbler"]I know it''s another 2+2 scenario but why has want away Olsson signed a new contract. Maybe just maybe.....[/quote]Oh my God, could you get any more tenuous?[:D][/quote]I''ll take that as a challenge.It''s obvious that the hierarchy at Carrow Rd were monitoring the U23 game and seeing that the result was going badly decided to release this news about Olsson to deflect the attention away from another catastrophic result. Another attempt at trying to pull the wool over the supporters/customer eyes. So much for transparency!Will that do? [:)]

[/quote]Its good, I''ll give you that.But I can''t smell the crazy on it, like Dibbler''s.

[quote user="dibbler"]The 2+2 should have told you this was a crazy and stopped you from pointing out the obvious.[/quote]That you''ll desperately scrape up something, out of nothing to fuel a negative agenda?Yup[;)]

Perhaps just one, that''s allone small indication that he is heading here(and I don''t mean the voices in  your head)

[quote user="Mr Apples"]I''m not having it until I''ve heard what True Grit thinks.

Apples[/quote]Just after he''s got clearance from Morty. Could be true as it''s taking time time process.

[quote user="dibbler"][quote user="Mr Apples"]I''m not having it until I''ve heard what True Grit thinks.

Apples[/quote]Just after he''s got clearance from Morty. Could be true as it''s taking time time process.[/quote]Awwww, you still butthurt?[{][}]

[quote user="dibbler"]By you Morty, nah

[/quote]Well stop tripping over your lip then.Maybe you''re onto something though.Moxey: Right Martin we have this new contract we''d like you to signOlsson: No I don''t really want toMoxey: Oh go on.Olsson: Look I''m not really fussedMoxey: What if I told you Kenny Jackett was coming here?Olsson: Someone lend me a pen!