Sign in to follow this  
Chemical Bro

Kenny jackett resigns.....

[quote user="Its Character Forming"]

LOL "look there''s this thread on a fan forum saying if you add 2+2 he must be heading to Norwich - what more proof do you need ?".

[/quote]Hence me putting "lol" myself.[:)]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="paul moy"]Fix the software Archant[/quote]
Come on Paul, ''fess up. That''s how you made Brexit work....you voted four times and then requested "the fix."
[/quote]

That''s what the Clintonites like to think also

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]All this reminds me of a '' Pink-Un '' report way back in the day when they used to have a Sat night paper.Norwich were playing Watford when Ray Lewington was the manager and both Jackett and Coton played for them. Lewington eventually subbed Jackett prompting our reporter to gleefully note, " Lewington took off his Jackett but kept his Coton ".( I''ll get me coat/jacket.... )[/quote]

I knew there was something not quite right when I read this the first time Smithy-wrong manager, Coton and Jackett left Watford in 1990 and Lewington didn''t take over there until 2002.

Incidentally, there is a picture of Jackett in a corridor under the Shrodells stand and for a long time the plaque spelt his name with only 1 ''t''. 🙄