Sign in to follow this  
king canary

Match Thread

Well done lads. Nice one. Wes MOTM ? Klose? Typical shift from Jerome

Well done lads. A tough place to go and get a result. Great character and resilience.

Pinto MoM for me, played well down the line and put some good crosses in.

Ayone want to buy my sofa[+o(]Well done boys. A proper thrashing next time please[:D]

Raise a glass to absent friends.

Massive credit to Alex Neil for this. I haven''t been able to look because Jessie keeps nicking my phone but I hope he got the credit he deserved on this thread...

First win on TV since the P/O final! Glad that run has ended now!

2 more points at this stage of the season than we had last time we got promoted. We then, after this point, went on a horrid run but still managed to only miss out on second by 3 points. If we chug along as we are, without a huge dip in form for months, or an exceptional run of results like after AN took over we should cruise to an auto spot.

I''ve got a few concerns still, a couple of really huge ones relating to our ability to read long balls and our full backs being loveable but flakey as hell but after that I don''t feel too much like moaning.

Well happy!

Great result. good battling towards the end. Birmingham was a blip, Newcastle was a wake up call. Now we''re motoring. beating wolves at Molineux for the first time in 21 years is good stuff.

[quote user="ricardo"]Still far to open out wide[/quote]

I like our attacking full backs. We''re defensive enough as it is, you''d rather we sat back on the wings as well?

following post at 01/10/2016 7:35 PM:

"Great result. good battling towards the end. Birmingham was a blip, Newcastle was a wake up call. Now we''re motoring. beating wolves at Molineux for the first time in 21 years is good stuff. "

Yes indeed. A great win and huge credit to the players and the manager. Well done!!!

[quote user="Fiery Zac"][quote user="ricardo"]Still far to open out wide[/quote]

I like our attacking full backs. We''re defensive enough as it is, you''d rather we sat back on the wings as well?[/quote]I''d rather we didn''t make our own problems. At 2-0 the game should be over, no need for further heroics. We could easily have thrown that away as at Newcastle.

Well done the manager and team a brilliant response after Wednesday. A vital 3 points. Actually I would have taken a draw at Newcastle and Wolves, so 3 points even better!Celebratory shandy or two I think....

I think the fact that we can still get the points away from home when not playing to our true potential, speaks volumes of the potential of this squad.

We keep the pace, we tighten up and learn and we do what champions do; Win regardless.