Sign in to follow this  
Thetford Yellow

Gus Poyet

Strong noises from well connected sources at Brighton & HA that if our performances and results don''t improve markedly in the next two games the NCFC board will do what they should have done in the summer - thank AN politely for all his hard work before kicking him in to the long grass. Gus Poyet (hence B&HA connection, for the slower among you) will take over during the international break.

[quote user="Thetford Yellow"]Strong noises from well connected sources at Brighton & HA that if our performances and results don''t improve markedly in the next two games the NCFC board will do what they should have done in the summer - thank AN politely for all his hard work before kicking him in to the long grass. Gus Poyet (hence B&HA connection, for the slower among you) will take over during the international break.[/quote]

Clutching at thin air, Thetford, thin air.  Hilarious.

Thetford, your scummy boys scored 1 goal, yes just 1 goal, in the month of October.

Yet you still see fit to criticize a successful team in the best league in the world.

Shouldn''t you be getting onto Micks back?

[quote user="Thetford Yellow"]Strong noises from well connected sources at Brighton & HA that if our performances and results don''t improve markedly in the next two games the NCFC board will do what they should have done in the summer - thank AN politely for all his hard work before kicking him in to the long grass. Gus Poyet (hence B&HA connection, for the slower among you) will take over during the international break.[/quote]The fact that he took over 3 days ago at AEK Athens doesn''t come into it?  Pillock.

[quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="Thetford Yellow"]Strong noises from well connected sources at Brighton & HA that if our performances and results don''t improve markedly in the next two games the NCFC board will do what they should have done in the summer - thank AN politely for all his hard work before kicking him in to the long grass. Gus Poyet (hence B&HA connection, for the slower among you) will take over during the international break.[/quote]The fact that he took over 3 days ago at AEK Athens doesn''t come into it?  Pillock.[/quote]
Does Thetford always cause people to suffer a complete mental breakdown on an online football forum?

Jesus wept!

How can anybody be so desperate for recognition.

I believe that the expression is, "Get a life."

Sad in extremis.

[quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="Thetford Yellow"]Strong noises from well connected sources at Brighton & HA that if our performances and results don''t improve markedly in the next two games the NCFC board will do what they should have done in the summer - thank AN politely for all his hard work before kicking him in to the long grass. Gus Poyet (hence B&HA connection, for the slower among you) will take over during the international break.[/quote]The fact that he took over 3 days ago at AEK Athens doesn''t come into it?  Pillock.[/quote]Most definitely this ^^^

Do you know, ''Thetford Yellow'' is an anagram of ''Rotted Whole Fly''. http://forum.mflenses.com/userpix/20104/2479_Dd_fluga_CZJ35_1.jpgCan be very annoying but extremely stupid and can be easily exterminated. [<:o)]

[quote user="Jacko"]Obvious binner is obvious[/quote][URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/binner.png.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/binner.png[/IMG][/URL]

Please don''t associate these turds and mental health issues. It''s a serious disease and it''s hard enough to swallow having a Tory majority and Jeremy Hunt attacking the NHS, let alone having current assinine funding levels for this health problem. Your twaddle does nothing but enhance further ridicule of those who live with mental health issues.

Sorry for the interruption, resumption of scum mocking can commence.

At least we have a government we can be proud of, eh Crafty. Philip Davies anyone? Lovely human.

I would think that Corbyn would do just nicely at No. 10. I''ve had my fill of the Camerons, Osbornes, IDS'', Hunts, Mays & Pickles'' of the world. Canada just trashed their corrupt and morally bankrupt Tories, so why can''t we? The current Government are just as much of a joke as the sad lot over in the US. Corbyn would do just nicely at No. 10.

Ron, that was my point. You say you were "trying to be polite" but it was spoken in a negative context. Loads of other descriptors for scummers down the road.

"Corbin would borrow from Wonga if he could"

Governments go to the bank for money, the bank sells securities to the public to raise money. Government spends the money. As governments have income (Taxation) they can nearly always make good their bonds.

Hope that helps.

[quote user="Thetford Yellow"]So you think Poyet wouldn''t be tempted to say cheerio to the ''bubbles'' and return to the PL if the right offer came his way? Dear me[/quote]

Man in deep hole with shovel should stop digging!

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="Thetford Yellow"]So you think Poyet wouldn''t be tempted to say cheerio to the ''bubbles'' and return to the PL if the right offer came his way? Dear me[/quote]

Man in deep hole with shovel should stop digging![/quote]Speaking from experience, Wiz? [:P]

[quote user="Wiz"]Man in deep hole with shovel should stop digging![/quote]I cannot locate Morty''s Ironymeter over here in Lanzarote. [:)]

E.L.F.,I really don''t understand what you''re trying to say.

It is to do with perceptions of reality - those with what could be described as having mental health problems, or perhaps as lunatics in some cases - which are so far removed from the norm as to be bizarre, & in some cases dangerous to themselves &/or others.

The OP first of all made a basic error in logic - a manager who was not free to manage NCFC was free to manage NCFC - & compounded it with a view of our present manager''s performance which I would suggest is totally at odds with the view of the vast majority of us. This led to my suggestion that he may have a problem.

The idea that are more people outside asylums than in them is ironic, & indicative of the subjective nature of perceptions of reality. (There may be a man locked up somewhere who is alone able to see the true nature of the world. There is no way of knowing. Reality is a democratic construct). So perhaps my comment wasn''t supposed to be taken as a serious comment about those whose perceptions cause them great difficulties in their everyday social interactions, & perhaps more like saying: we''re all a bit mad, one way or another, but perhaps this one''s madder than most.

Or, to quote something a Yorkshireman apparently said : "they''re all mad except me & thee. And I''m none too sure about thee ...""

[quote user="Thetford Yellow"]So you think Poyet wouldn''t be tempted to say cheerio to the ''bubbles'' and return to the PL if the right offer came his way? Dear me[/quote]I appreciate news of Poyet''s appointment took a while longer to reach IP postcodes TY but trying to pretend you knew all along is pretty amateurish.Dear me....