Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 6

League One for me.
GILLINGHAM are top with P6 Pts14, and at home to Blackpool who have P6 Pts4 and therefore a home win looks a good bet to me.
Good luck to you all, my beauties.

Gah, Norwich bet.
Jonny HOWSON to score at any time.  He is due one and the fact we have two strong forwards who can hold a ball up should mean he gets a few shots away on Saturday.

Croatia for me this week. Hajduk Split should be too strong at home for bottom team NK Zagreb.

Hajduk Split            v            NK Zagreb            Home win.

For our game I''m going for Norwich to win 2-1.

Gillingham to beat a lack luster Blackpool Norwich bet a 1-0 win, I''m missing this one as I''ve gotta take my daughter to Uni, I''ll be listening on the radio.

Bayern M win this week for me please.

For the Norwich bet, I''m plumping for a 2:1 home win for our beloved Canaries.

Good luck all pups

Need to get myself on the right track this season, and quickly.  And what better way than with something predictable like Rangers beating Livingston in the Scottish Championship?  Rangers are top with a 100% record, Livingston bottom with an almost 0% record.For the Norwich bet, I would imagine both teams to score would be a safe bet.Best of luck Helen - a trip to Chicago''s is on me if you win, for old times'' sake [;)] - and all PUPs.  Oh, and it''s my round, right about when Tilly starts his speech...

This week I''m going for the Championship, Brighton to beat Hull.

For the Norwich bet, 2-1 win with Redmond to score.

Wrexham to beat Altrincham for me please.

Norwich game 2-2.

Good luck Helen and Molly.

I''m washing my hair after the match Saturday unfortunately..............

[quote user="Kathy "]Wrexham to beat Altrincham for me please.

Norwich game 2-2.

Good luck Helen and Molly.

I''m washing my hair after the match Saturday unfortunately..............[/quote]Yeah but it will still be grey.

This week for me I''m going to suggest that Exeter who thrashed a previously unbeaten Orient last week will this week be to good for a travel weary Hartlepool who I predict will be taking the long journey home pointless

Exeter V Hartlepool Home Win

For the match bet, I was lucky enough to see both of our games last season and thought we were unlucky not to win at FCR and a little fortunate to come away with all 3 points at their place. I can see this being a good attractive game and predict a Home win with both teams to score @ 10/3

I wanted to go to Brazil where top of the table Corinthians play 2nd bottom but hills don''t have any prices up at the minute and I''ve no time to check back later so I''ll just go with a BAYERN MUNICH HOME WIN

For the match bet how about over 2.5 goals or perhaps Brady anytime scorer

All the best

I''ll go for Gillingham vs Blackpool - Gills to win.

As for Norwich Match Bet - Mbokani to get a debut goal!

Evening everyone and good luck:

MMMK - HIBERNIAN -v- Alloa Athletic HOME WIN

MM - BAYERN MUNICH -v- Augsburg HOME WIN

For the match bet Howson any time.

Good Luck Helen and Molly.

Lots on my mind this week, not least recovering from disappointment of not adding to the pot last week.

Under pressure and in times of stress, always trust the Germans and their baseline drilled training, so my comfort comes to me from

Bayern Munich vs Augsburg - Home win

Good luck Pups

Parma

Going to wade into the minefield that is the FA cup and go with...

Darlington v Hyde United...Home win.

Good luck to all this week.[<:o)]

Interesting and important game for Norwich this weekend. Psychologically and strategically influential whatever happens.

Our desire to oppress, win and dominate is risky. Bournemouth are a good counter-punching team with a clear pattern of play.

Glaswegian gallus is a powerful weapon, but methodology and clarity are what it takes at the top level. Some luck would be welcome.

Norwich to win 2-1 for no other reason than I want it to be so. Business partners coming to join me this week, so no hiding place, it''s a result weekend Alex. Perhaps a late Mbokani winner off the bench?

Good luck again Jellytot and Molly

Parma 👏💁🍝😍🍝🍷💰🌍🎉🍻

Up to Scotland for the first time this season.Brechin v Forfar.......Away win.For the Norwich game.......City to win and Redmond to score. Good luck Helen and Molly. [Y]

Good luck Helen - save me a chair I can pinch from you after Tilly''s speech on Saturday!THE NEW SAINTS v Port Talbot - HOME WIN in the Welsh PremiershipAnd for Molly, its got to be both teams to scoreSee you for the presentation in The Nelson!Leedscanary

I''m also going for a home win for Bayern Munich v. Augsburg.

Good Luck, Jellytot!

As for the Norwich bet ~ Howson to score any time!

Good Luck, Molly!

Bayern Munich home win for me too.

For the match bet, I really fancy Mbokani to come on and score the winner so -

Norwich to win 2-1 + Mbokani to score last.

Good luck everyone.

Good Luck Jelly and Molly

Gillingham v Blackpool - Home win

Dorrans to score at anytime

I will also miss Tilly''s verbose ramblings I hope it will be available on BBC @rseplayer

Firstly, I would like to thank all you pups who have picked. It has really helped a lot! My pick this week is Gillingham to win at home v Blackpool.

Here goes my final 6...Bayern Munich v Augsburg home win, Gillingham to beat Blackpool, rangers to beat Livingston, forest green v Southport (hw), Portsmouth to beat Barnet and for my final pick (with a little help and persuasion from twidio) juventus to beat chievo!

For the Norwich bet ; Norwich win 3-1 good luck molly, fingers crossed for the both of us!