Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 4

Good luck all.

I feel Chelsea have yet to show their true colours and this could happen this weekend at home to Palace, so with Chelsea to win by 4 goals or more at 13/2, maybe worth a punt, especially if Hazard and Pedro decide to turn it on.

League One where 2nd placed Walsall visit rock bottom Blackpool. Walsall have beaten two in-form teams on their travels whilst Blackpool''s only point so far was against fellow strugglers Colchester. Blackpool v Walsall.......Away win.For the Norwich game.......Score draw with Redmond to score.Good luck Trent and Wooster. [Y]

Bundesliga for me please - Bayern Munich v Bayer Leverkusen - home win.For Norwich, a  1-0 away win, Bassong scoring from a corner. Good luck everyone, especially Wooster and Trent. Go for it!

Evening and good luck everyone.

MMMK - HIBERNIAN -v- Raith Rovers HOME WIN

MM - MAN CITY -v- Watford HOME WIN

Would love a win on Sunday - Jerome to score the winner for the Norwich bet.

I will also be giving it my all in the Norwich 10k on Sunday and will be proud as punch as I run past the Club for the CSF 💛💚

Going to one of Yankee''s hunting grounds for my selection this weekend. The Northern Ireland Premiership : -

Crusaders          v          Dungannon Swifts          Home win.

For Wooster I''m going with Jonny Howson to score the first goal. He did it Tuesday and has many times before for us in away games.

Newcastle vs ARSENAL - Away win.
Newcastle aren''t very good and Wenger can''t afford to drop too far off 4th place. At 4/7 it isn''t exactly a bet of standout value but might be a useful multiplier. 
For the Norwich bet - 
I''m going to have a little look at DORRANS to score Anytime at 15/2. He had a couple of opportunities last week and was unlucky not to get on the scoresheet. He''s also a longer price than Grabban, Andreu and RVW so has to represent some sort of value in as much that it''s at least likely that he''ll play. 
Good Luck everyone. 

Good luck Trent, I''m going with man city to thrash Watford.

For the match bet, how about Redmond to score anytime? Good luck Wooster

P.s come on Chrissy hughton''s Brighton

Hello all,Good luck Trent, for your consideration this week i''m going for PANATHANAIKOS v Kalloni HOME WINand for Wooster''s match bet, I have a mate who bets 3-2 for televised games. He swears by it.So i''m going to suggest a quid on Southampton to win 3-2 @ 28/1 and a quid on Norwich to win 3-2 @ 40/1Good luck all,Leedscanary

I''ve just noticed that Til has gone for the scum????

As if people weren''t gagging for his picks to lose already.....

Unless it''s selected in the final 6 of course. Then I''ll be, erm, rooting for them. Yuk. 😉

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]I''ve just noticed that Til has gone for the scum????

Unless it''s selected in the final 6 of course. Then I''ll be, erm, rooting for them. Yuk. 😉[/quote]Old boy must have caught something when he came Oop North.Isn''t he up to date with his inoculations?[:^)]

Austria Bundesliga for me please, Rapid Vienna who are top to beat Mattersburg

Norwich bet, a bit tricky this week, Jonny Howson to score anytime.

Good luck one and all !!

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]I''ve just noticed that Til has gone for the scum????

Unless it''s selected in the final 6 of course. Then I''ll be, erm, rooting for them. Yuk. 😉[/quote]You just stick with your 4/7 and i will stick with my 11/10 for a scummy team of misfits who have somehow managed 2 goals a game in all four league games.

Oh, 11/10 is a lovely price Til, it''s just that I could never bring myself to WANT them to win.

Still, you''re probably right, when it comes to winning money we should put allegiances aside. Enjoy cheering on the binners...😉

Don''t normally go for away games but this is as close to a banker as you can probably get - Walsall to win at Blackpool in League One.Good luck Trent and all PUPs.

For my selections I am staying in Scotland from Monday, so going for a Celtic win as they return to winning ways.

For Norwich Howson to score at anytime.

Good picking all, have a great weekend and maybe see some of you at Southampton. OTBC

Thanks for all the picks so far - Looks like numbers are strong this season!

Am playing cricket all day tomorrow, so expect I will look to have bankers on Saturday, and then hope to take it into Sunday/Monday with a few tougher games - So please send as many as possible, all games no matter what day or what odds considered

Man City win for me this week please.

For the norwich bet, how about Russ M to make it three in three!

Good luck all

I''m going for Man City to beat Watford.

For the Norwich bet, I''ll go 1-1 with Redmond to score for us!

Charlton to win or draw away at Wolves 19/20 @ Bet365Charlton have been resilient on the road against Derby and Forest, and

have a good overall record after beating Hull at home last Saturday. They keep the ball quite well and are very skilled at counterattacking with pace, ie exactly the sort of team to give Wolves a headache.Wolves appear to still be on a downer after narrowly missing out on last season''s playoffs. Unlike Charlton who''ve looked pretty solid and defended well as a unit, Wolves look shakey at the back. They''re very impressive offensively, but hopefully our bid for Afobe will have turned his head enough to unsettle him.Overall Charlton look good value, and despite their excellent start are still very underrated by the bookies.

RVW @ 8/1 for last goalscorerGiven the general situations of our strikers plus a likely one up top scenario, RVW looks decent value for last goalscorer. Lafferty won''t be fit enough, Grabban is in the doghouse and Hooper appears to be off to Sheffield Wednesday. So RVW looks good to come off the bench late on and score.

My selection this week is -

Man City vs Watford - home win

For the match bet -

RVW to score first + Norwich to win 1-0

Good luck everyone, the very best of luck Trent & Wooster.

The championship looks tricky this week so Im going for an easy option lol Man City to beat Watford and for Norwich bet 0-0 at halftime or Jerome to score anytime.

Good Luck everyone with their picks except Tilly - how could you grrr

Section 1 of the Norwegian 2. Division.Grorud to win at home against Mjolner.Grorud, with a 6-0-2 and 24/9 home record, are in second and in good form, having just beaten the top side 3-0 away.Mjolner, 12th out of 14,won their last game, but against the team in 13th place. Otherwise their recent form is very poor, with an overall away record of 1-0-8 and 5/31. Odds are a not surprising 1/10.---For the NCFC bet I suggest Redmond to score the last goal, at the more enticing odds of 16/1.Good luck to all!

I''ll go for a CRUSADERS home win too please.

For the match bet how about Norwich or draw double chance. I''ve been opposing the Thursday night football sides for the past couple of seasons especially after an away game to quite handsome dividends. I''ll definitely be laying Southampton on Betfair at around the even money mark.

Good luck everybody

Manchester City to beat Watford for me this week.

Good luck all PUP''s

Thanks everyone for your picks, I will go as below

Man City - 15 picks, enough said.

Celtic - Same principle, 4 picks.

Benfica - Opponents had a poor start to the season, Benfica should be too strong,

Grorud - Many a time I''ve had a lot of fun trying to find a source for the latest score, PC''s offering fits the bill!

Basel - A very strong start to the season

Dortmund - Likewise, currently scoring goals for fun.

Best of luck all. I''ll go along with the Grorud pick.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Massive caveat that so far my picks have been cr*p.  
However, I would like CELTIC (p5 pts 13) to bounce back from their European disappointment this week by beating St Johnstone who are p5 pts 5.
Good luck Pups.
[/quote]
Norwich bet: Cameron Jerome to score the first goal.