Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 4

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]It wasn''t straight from the throw...... that''s it full time. Benfica have won 3-2![/quote]Fine. I only asked because I once saw Gary Doherty[:D] appeal for offside against a player who had received the ball straight from a throw-in...

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]It wasn''t straight from the throw...... that''s it full time. Benfica have won 3-2![/quote]Fine. I only asked because I once saw Gary Doherty[:D] appeal for offside against a player who had received the ball straight from a throw-in...[/quote]

And you think I''m Gary Doherty?

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]It wasn''t straight from the throw...... that''s it full time. Benfica have won 3-2![/quote]Fine. I only asked because I once saw Gary Doherty[:D] appeal for offside against a player who had received the ball straight from a throw-in...[/quote]

And you think I''m Gary Doherty?[/quote][:D][:D][:D]

Nervy stuff, but well done on avoiding the ''banana skins'' and getting the first half of the job done.Very noble of Tilly to jeopardise his place in the league table to jinx the Scummers with a bit of reverse psychology - it''s long road back to the top from here for both parties! [:D]

Glad you picked up on that Wolfie but still 36 weeks to go for me but i am not so sure about The Scum. [:D]

Unlucky Wooster. Would have been virtually impossible for a Norwich supporter to win today.

Trent''s still in the hunt with Dortmund and Basel both 1-0 up.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Finally found Grorud''s score - 3-0 up :)

Basel now 3-1[/quote]Now 4-0 with the latest goal from Kastrati. I hope that means something else in Norwegian...[:O]

I''m just chuffed that I found the livescore for one of your exotic picks Purple [:)]

I think we can just about call it now. And it''s the hat-trick of final six wins for Trent[Y]

Well done Trent. Bringing some sunshine to a grey day for us Canaries. As I

said, that''s three wins with the final six. Also well done you brilliant team of

PUPs for giving Trent good ammunition.

So that''s two final six wins in the first four weeks. And of course Crabby had a win in the Norwich bet. If anything we''re looking an even better team this season[Y]

Here''s Ray''s signature proudly updated with Trent''s win and the new totals : -

Carve their

names with pride.Yankee,5,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,4, Blahblahblah,

NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,3, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,3, Norfolkchance1,2,

Scooby,3, Trent Canary,3, Cosmic Twin,3, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary,3,

NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox,2, Lappinitup, Statto, Mandie Moo,2,

Mr Bump, Kathy,2, Til1010, Snake-eyes, Vindo,2, NWC, Hughesy, Gregt, GMF,2,

SwindonCanary, Twidio, Hector Brockelbank, Lake District Canary, yes

Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the Academy, and £1064 for the Community Sports

Foundation.

And with the

Norwich match bet. Splutcho, jb, Redders Right Foot, Hector Brockelbank,

Blahblahblah,2, Can u sit down please, Til1010, Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat,

Crabbycanary,2, Paul, Stewfil, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy, Bor Bor Bor, Mr Apples,

Woostercanary, City-til-I-die, The Great Drinkell, nutty,2, Feedthewolf,

Lappinitup, NWC, Wes Hooly Fan, Twidio, Ray, PUPanon, yes PUPs £403 for the

Community Sports Foundation.

And with £553

for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges and donations we now have a total of £4063.

since we began of which £538 already

banked for the next presentation.

Well done Trent, I''m glad one of us got it right and, arguably, the match bet is harder than predicting the fate of your own team.

As for the Norwich bet, when Southampton scored their third I realised the 3-2 (40-1 I think) had gone but I still had hopes for some goals & even a draw. But we weren''t at the races today.

In the first half Norwich were attacking the far end so I''m not sure if this is right but before the sending off it seemed Jerome missed an easy header and Redmond had a very good opportunity. If those chances had gone in the bets were on .....

Thanks all, been away from the computer for the last couple of days so I only knew about the Man City and Celtic scores, was completely in the dark on the rest until just now! Thanks for all the great picks, I imagine the stats will show the vast majority were winners.