Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 17

Come On RT!!!!!

This week I am going for Chelsea at a reasonable looking 8/13 to beat Stoke, who even WE beat away.

For the Norwich bet, how about WBA/Norwich on the HT/FT bet at 40/1.

Good Luck Ryan!!!!

I''m hoping to get my choices posted by the time the world cup draw happens. it should be the first opportunity I''m by a computer tomorrow. some very interesting picks to consider so far.

The German Regionaliga Sudwest division.

Sonnenhof Grossaspach to win at home against Baunatal.

Sonnenhof with a so-so home record of 4-2-3 and 10/10 but their dropped points have been against goods sides, and they have won four and drawn one of their last five games.

Baunatal, by contrast, have a 1-0-8 and 7/24 away record, and have lost their last five.

---

For the NCFC bet, Leroy Fer to score the last goal.

---

Good luck to all!

[quote user="snake-eyes"]

At home ill with Gandular Fever, so my judgement may be a little off!

However I am going for Plymouth vWelling HOME WIN at 3/4 in the FA Cup.

As for City, Shane Long to score any time.

Good luck Twidio and Happy Birthday, I know you will do great! Good luck Javier also!

Snake

[/quote]Plymouth as well pleaseNorwich bet:me to get back to newcastle at 11pm miserable..... i mean wba to win to nill. I''d love to be wrong

Liverpool to beat the hapless hammers for me please..

For the Norwich bet, Norwich to draw and hooper to score.

Good luck everyone - its about time we got another win!!

A tricky one this week as my three have all bee selected and I always try to offer an alternative. looking for value.

This week it''s the dangerous Championship but Leicester should be too strong for Brighton.

So BRIGHTON v LEICESTER Away win 13/8 with Ladbrokes.

As for the Norwich game I just can''t see us beating WBA but I don''t think it will be a goal feast either so at 7/2 I''d go HT Draw FT WBA

Good luck to both pickers

Scottish Championship where bottom club Morton entertain high flying Dundee.Morton v Dundee.......Away win. Good luck Ryan. [Y]

And for the City bet, you just know Gary Hooper is going to score after being "rested". [;)]

Liverpool to beat West Ham on Saturday for me.

For the Norwich bet I fancy us to win 2-1 with Howson scoring.

Good Luck Twidio , Javier Deaf Translator and all pickers.

My pick this week is Burnley to beat bottom of the table Barnsley.Good luck Ryan...[:D] [Y]Good luck pups

well then... here we go!

I have looked through all the suggestions, and taken a look at bet365 for the odds and hopefully I have come up with a nice slip here.

for the bet, I shall be doing 5 £1 singles

half time/full time - Draw/Norwich @ 10/1

Norwich to win 1-2 @ 16/1

Leroy Fer to score any time @ 11/2

Gary Hooper to score any time @ 1/3

Scorecast - Shane Long to score any time & Norwich to win 2-1 @ 40/1

[quote user="lappinitup"]Wow! I just hope we win 2-1 and Fer, Hooper and Long are the scorers. Might be worth a sneaky treble. [;)] [:D][/quote]and we go in at half time with the scores at 1-1nice picks jdt good luck

Not one I would usually go for, but looks like Rangers to beat Ayr has yet to be picked.Rangers are top, with a 100% record. Ayr are third with a good away record, but Rangers should be too strong. They won 0-2 at Ayr earlier in the season.Best of luck all.

Sorry I''m late young Twidio!

I''m sure your gonna do the family proud this week.

Afan Lido v Rhydymwyn F.C. HOME WIN

In the Welsh Cup

Good luck

Leedscanary

I was tempted with several this week, but I have decided to dip my toe into the Spanish waters of the Copa Del Rey.

My nap this week is - Olimpic de Xativa vs Real Madrid  - away win.

Even though Real will rest several key players - Alonso and Ronaldo aren''t playing, but Bale might and Ancelotti has said he won''t be calling up players from the ''B'' team, so it will be players from the first team squad. Still, Real should be far too strong for lowly Xativa who compete at the same level as the Real Madrid ''C'' team.

Good luck everyone, the very best of luck JDT and I wish for some extra special luck for young Twidio. [:)][Y]

My final 6 are :PSG v Sochaux - home winMonaco v Ajaccio - home winOlimpic De Xativa va  v Real Madrid - away winRSC Anderlecht v Waasland Beveren - home winLiverpool v West Ham - home winBurnley v Barnsly - home win

good luck all pups [;)]

[quote user="Javiers Deaf Translator"]well then... here we go!

I have looked through all the suggestions, and taken a look at bet365 for the odds and hopefully I have come up with a nice slip here.

for the bet, I shall be doing 5 £1 singles

half time/full time - Draw/Norwich @ 10/1

Norwich to win 1-2 @ 16/1

Leroy Fer to score any time @ 11/2

Gary Hooper to score any time @ 1/3

Scorecast - Shane Long to score any time & Norwich to win 2-1 @ 40/1[/quote]

Brilliant Jav! Thank you for these - There''s some great possibilities here. I really do like the way you''ve set this up. Because I still have a little flexibility I''ve put £.50 on each of them so we have : -

Halftime/full time - Draw/Norwich @ 10/1 will pay £16.50

Norwich to win 1-2 @ 16/1 will pay £25.50

Leroy Fer to score any time @ 11/2 will pay £9.75

Gary Hooper to score any time @ 11/4 will pay £5.62

Scorecast - Shane Long to score any time & Norwich to win 2-1 @ 45/1 will pay £69

The very best of luck Jav all these could come in buddy, I love it!![Y]

[quote user="twidio"]My final 6 are :PSG v Sochaux - home winMonaco v Ajaccio - home winOlimpic De Xativa va  v Real Madrid - away winRSC Anderlecht v Waasland Beveren - home winLiverpool v West Ham - home winBurnley v Barnsly - home win

good luck all pups [;)][/quote]

I''m loving these young Twidio. Thanks so much for taking it on and what a great job you''ve made of it. These look an extremely well balanced final six with an exciting potential return of £42.65. Here are the details : -

Liverpool

3/10

3:00 Sat

Yankee, NWC, Norfolkch1

Burnley

4/6

Kathy, Mister, AJ, Jellytot, Twidio

Real Madrid

1/4

Nana, NBS

PSG

1/8

4:00 Sat

Herman, Hector, Swindon, Beaus, Star, Cosmic

Anderlecht

1/5

5:00 Sat

nutty, GPele

Monaco

1/6

8:00 Sun

Jb, Vindo

So we have five games tomorrow after which hopefully we''ll be unbeaten over night seeting things up nicely for the final game on Sunday at 8pm. All we need now is that little bit of luck to see us over the line. Good luck Ryan and all PUPs[:)]