Sign in to follow this  
J in cumbria

Predictions for 26th Jan

Granted if we underestimate you a potential banana skin is on the cards, but let me assure you with Chris Hughton at the helm this is a near impossibilty!

Good luck for the game, I''m fond of the Hatters after living in Luton for many years so I look forward to seeing my two teams clash! Not very often we get opposition outside of the premier league to boost our confidence ;)

Four minutes from the end of the game, Hughton will race onto the pitch, hopping and waving his arms about frantically.

The old bill will then caution him to remain on this side of the kerb.

Lol!

Have you seen Holt play since then?

This is the same Holt who has given the likes of Terry and Kompany an almighty run around, yet the boys who kept him quiet that day have since achieved........?

[quote user="J in cumbria"]We played agains holt at Shrewsbury and he got no change at all.[/quote]

I predict you''ll be crying all the way back to Cumbria after a traditional big team thrashing for your little team - but i''m sure it will be a great day out for you seeing a big stadium and a big crowd - same as a cup final for your lot!!

And I forgot to add, I fully expect that those who live in Luton will be scurrying back to the Beach Huts at Meccano Lane with their tails between their legs.

And when we leave we will sit for ages on the A11 that they cannot be arsed to dual carriage any further than Thetford because Norich is a boil on the uk''s bum