Sign in to follow this  
J in cumbria

Predictions for 26th Jan

[quote user="refjezdavies"][quote user="Gingerpele"]Norwich 27-0 Luton.[/quote]

Ridiculous ginger pele[/quote]

Well so is the OP...

And Huston, my hero didn''t play at Luton... He''s only played for Pboro, us and now Leeds...

I have a horrible feeling that this thread will bite us on the arse.I have no doubt with our reserves'' ability and concentration to thrash Luton but I just have a horrible feeling after seeing the comments that we will comfortably win 10 -0

[quote user="J in cumbria"]And when we leave we will sit for ages on the A11 that they cannot be arsed to dual carriage any further than Thetford because Norich is a boil on the uk''s bum[/quote]
Are you sure you''re from Cumbria? Not sure I''d go that way back. If I were off back to the jewel that is Luton however............

Morison''s Prozac, what are you on about?

No one predicted 10-0, the highest prediction I can see apart from my 27-0 was a 5-0. We beat Peterborough 3-0, so saying 5-0 against a non-league side isn''t exactly over the top...

[quote user="J in cumbria"]And when we leave we will sit for ages on the A11 that they cannot be arsed to dual carriage any further than Thetford because Norich is a boil on the uk''s bum[/quote]

J in Cumbria, please have a good look around when you are on the A11 near Thetford.  You might notice some road works. Guess what they are doing?

Boil on the bum? You are from Luton right? Bloody hell, Luton must has been transformed in the last 2 or 3 weeks.  Last time I went there, is was worse than both Hull and Ipswich.

Prediction?  We will put 4 past you.  You will fail most of your GCSE''s in the summer.  You will lose at least 3 stone but will still be portly.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I moved up to Carlisle in the Lake District to improve my standard of living, but would return to Luton at the drop of a hat.

Ethnically diverse, we have embraced multi culture and are a shining beacon of how the country is shaping.