Sign in to follow this  
shefcanary

Fulham Thread

My god there are some melodramatic kn0bs on here. We''re losing at Fulham away, with two of their goals being ridiculous luck. Hughton has been here 5 minutes and barely seen what the players have to offer and your already calling for his head. Very sensible. Just what we need is more off-the-field turmoil and change and a new manager to come in and take another 5/6/7/8 games to see what the players have got. Everything is going right for Fulham, it''s just one of those days for us. Have some fcuking faith, Hughton isn''t a moron, it''s all a learning curve atm. 
Yes it''s been a pathetic performance, it happens, it happened under Lambert, and every other manager I can think of, it even happened in the season we finished 3rd when we finished with negative goal difference and got spanked by 7 at least twice that I can think of.
Fcuking grow up the lot of you. It''s pathetic.

I''ll keep the faith with hughton. But theres got to be a drastic improvement next game.

And at least we''re not he only club having a shocker. ;)

OTBC.

I still loves ya Norwich. :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]having seen holt go off he is carrying excess weight. good to see the new contract is being well spent! I bet mr Kipling is rolling in it from sale of cakes.
[/quote]

At least we''re in good company QPR are 0-4 down too and they are at home.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]having seen holt go off he is carrying excess weight. good to see the new contract is being well spent! I bet mr Kipling is rolling in it from sale of cakes.
[/quote]

I thought that too.. Surely it''s these new shirts that are the problem [:D]

[quote user="Tj"]I''ll keep the faith with hughton. But theres got to be a drastic improvement next game. And at least we''re not he only club having a shocker. ;) OTBC. I still loves ya Norwich. :)[/quote]

I don''t think we''re fit enough.

Kinn ell swansea winning 5-0 and turner gives away a penalty!

[li][li][li][li][li]Uh oh!!!!!

Going down with worthy[:@][:@][:@]

Hughton will resign before he''s sacked

If you are an optimist you could put this result down to the heat. The amount of running our players did to succeed under Lambert would be hard to replicate in the conditions today. Could be one reason for the abject performance.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="G"]

Why isn''t Vaughan on the pitch?

[/quote]

We''ve used all 3 subs

[/quote]

My point is why wasn''t he one of the subs that was subbed on?

Really unimpressive Holt disinterested poor service and no commitment. Turner, howson and Johnson diabolical.

Straw clutching? Millwall 4_0. Colchester 7_1 Watford 3_2 opening day defeats where wee did well.

Is Turnerthe new Theolol iris,?

The subs were better!

I can understand new players new formations and tactics.

But like you I feel the team is unfit Holt is fat, the mid field drop off as out of puff.

This is the unforgivable element to this fiasco along with the terrible shape and organisation.

Not good