Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Javier Garrido

[quote user="Kidderminster Canary"]"Evil Monkey"]SPURIOUS INFO ALERT!!!

Yesterday I saw some suited gentlemen gathering outside Carrow Road, about to enter. I heard one of them say ''How''s your Italian

Why would Garridio be speaking Italia, when he is Spanish ![/quote]

Because they will be speaking to reps of Lazio, possibly?

[quote user="Kidderminster Canary"]"Evil Monkey"]SPURIOUS INFO ALERT!!! Yesterday I saw some suited gentlemen gathering outside Carrow Road, about to enter. I heard one of them say ''How''s your Italian Why would Garridio be speaking Italia, when he is Spanish ![/quote]

Maybe Delia has a number of Italian Pasta Dishes on the menu this week?

[quote user="Wiz"]

Damn Chunky, beat me to it.

For me, an awsome signing, even tops Snoddy.

[/quote]

Probably too busy with those virgins of yours, Wiz [;)]

[quote user="tom cavendish"]
A defender that can''t defend very well. [/quote]

So glad you have made your mind up already. Me ? well i will take the word of what Man City fans had to say about him and if he signs make a judgement after a few games.

Seems the way forward don''t you think ?

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Wonder what his wages are after being at Man City then Lazio?

At least a loan saves money for the striker we''re signing!

man city wasn''t throwing the crazy wages around at that time as they''re doing now

[/quote]

There was reports from abroad that it was with a view to a permanent deal, but it was poorly translated from Spanish so don''t take it as truth

So, after months of people ranting about how we need another left back, we sign another left back.

Only, it''s not the correct left back and it''s not a good enough left back.

Saying that I despair does not come close.  There is a hardcore minority who will criticise whatever happens.   I suspect I am not the only one to have had enough and say, "Just leave it and let this team have a chance".   Enough is enough.   Free speech and all that is fine but if you just want to be negative about City and knock the club at every oportunity then please go and do it on WACCOE or TWTD because actually; that''s where you belong.

[quote user="Ches right hand man "]has been said hughton wants one more big singing after this, wonder which player that will be may be a striker perhaps?
[/quote]

Could I be the first to say that, whoever that signing is, he''s too slow, too old, hasn''t enough Prem experience and isn''t as good as what we''ve got and/or released? Oh, and his signing will provide incontrovertible proof that we''re going down and that the transfer buget has been hijacked.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Ches right hand man "]has been said hughton wants one more big singing after this, wonder which player that will be may be a striker perhaps?
[/quote]

Could I be the first to say that, whoever that signing is, he''s too slow, too old, hasn''t enough Prem experience and isn''t as good as what we''ve got and/or released? Oh, and his signing will provide incontrovertible proof that we''re going down and that the transfer buget has been hijacked.

[/quote]

The negativity on this site disgusts me sometimes.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

F *ck off.

Must be terrible being a jealous s cummer...

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

So, after months of people ranting about how we need another left back, we sign another left back.

Only, it''s not the correct left back and it''s not a good enough left back.

Saying that I despair does not come close.  There is a hardcore minority who will criticise whatever happens.   I suspect I am not the only one to have had enough and say, "Just leave it and let this team have a chance".   Enough is enough.   Free speech and all that is fine but if you just want to be negative about City and knock the club at every oportunity then please go and do it on WACCOE or TWTD because actually; that''s where you belong.

Spot on.

[/quote]

[quote user="Yellows"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

F *ck off.

[/quote]

I wouldn''t know, junior.  Now jog along, the adults are discussing things above your intellectual level.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="Yellows"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

F *ck off.

[/quote]

I wouldn''t know, junior.  Now jog along, the adults are discussing things above your intellectual level.

[/quote]

Crikey, he even spelt it correctly. What a "man"?

[quote user="tom cavendish"][quote user="Webbo118"]

[quote user="tom cavendish"][quote user="Chunky Norwich"]http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19283448[/quote]A defender that can''t defend very well. [/quote]

As usual, full of "useful" information aka crap. How many times have you actually seen him play?

[/quote]I was right... again.[/quote]
I appreciate that you try very hard, but you really are crap at trolling aren''t you? You''re like the Gary Holt of the troll world - Always giving it 100%, but you''re just not technically very gifted.

[quote user="tom cavendish"][quote user="refjezdavies"]Sorry tom, how are you right?[/quote]

Good going forward but not great at defending.
[/quote]

Why don''t you just troll off and play with your toys sonny (as long as someone has put them back in your pram)