Sign in to follow this  
Jonzey

[quote user="Wings of a Sparrow"]I used to imagine that was actually you Ricardo and I still will![/quote]

I used to tell ''em it was me but I got sussed.[:$]

Well obviously my username is Steady On Now''s Your Chance but thought it mildly amusing (at the time) to subvert this to one of my sons'' Nintendo characters. But its a positive looking character with a thumbs up to all posters.

Mine depicts classic Belgian crooner, Jacques Brel whose song ''La generation AK-47'' topped the charts in the early 60s. This pic was during his ''extreme golf'' phase, of course.

Was in 1 Royal Anglian Regiment, nicknamed the Vikings, hence the picture of Hagar, the red and yellow background represent the Minden Flashes we wore. Got it on my FB page, many old colleagues have asked for a copy, one even wanted to make a flag of it for his boat.

mine, relates to blackadder where Ms Miggins is badly acted as well as being a rubbish character to start off, so I kind of had the idea of using an avatar and name that no one cares about in general and is totally insignificant, (which was why my first username was never mind, but that was already taken.....i remember that being an awkward moment) yet still gets spruced up. Also called muggins which is like a pet name for an animal you wished you hadn''t kept

My avatar is a veiled threat to the fake Wizard on this site to Respect my authority.My name is a homage to the original Zaks railway carriage burger outlet which served me many a fine 16Oz festival of beef and relish as I made my way from The Rouen/Murderers/Bell hotel etc some time ago.

I''ll just say that my favourite avatars on here are of course wings'' Joe strummer, and Gingerpele''s Bradley; for sheer persistence; I applaud you sir

The Avatar is a photo of a tee shirt I own.My username is one I use on several forums I am on. It started back in the olden days of the MSN chatrooms where I was first known as "Sultan of Ping" after a band I like, but soon tired of people asking me if I was a Dire Straits fan (the connection being their song "The sultans of swing) so a change was needed. The drummer of the Sultans of Ping is morty mccarthy, so that was adopted, and eventually shortened to morty.People have met me and been actually disappointed that my actual name isn''t morty.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Somebody''s full of himself. Or something.[/quote]Listen fella, no idea what your issue is, but I couldn''t be less interested.But to perhaps help you get over it, what you need to do is write your issues down on a piece of paper, fold the paper up really small, then cram it up your ass.Hope this helps[Y]

Issue? You really do think you''re important.

For someone not interested, you seem very interested. And for someone who claims not to get bothered, you respond like you''re bothered a lot, fellow.

Try developing a sense of humor. Not teen girly lol humor, or crude bodily function humor, but something that takes a little thought or a quick retort. Then you won''t strike every last contributor here as a complete sphincter.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Issue? You really do think you''re important.

For someone not interested, you seem very interested. And for someone who claims not to get bothered, you respond like you''re bothered a lot, fellow.

Try developing a sense of humor. Not teen girly lol humor, or crude bodily function humor, but something that takes a little thought or a quick retort. Then you won''t strike every last contributor here as a complete sphincter.[/quote]I have a fantastic sense of humour, you are just tragically unfunny.

[quote user="morty"]The Avatar is a photo of a tee shirt I own.My username is one I use on several forums I am on. It started back in the olden days of the MSN chatrooms where I was first known as "Sultan of Ping" after a band I like, but soon tired of people asking me if I was a Dire Straits fan (the connection being their song "The sultans of swing) so a change was needed. The drummer of the Sultans of Ping is morty mccarthy, so that was adopted, and eventually shortened to morty.People have met me and been actually disappointed that my actual name isn''t morty.[/quote]

Sultans of Ping FC didn''t they do where''s m'' jumper? Seem to remember that through the drunkan haze of my youth.

Brightside had always been my username on forums inc the old official NCFC one. Its not a reference to the killers or Monty Python although I think they''re both great. It''s after a Manic Street a Preachers lyric reference.

My current avatar is a go at Waveney/Thorpe who had thankfully been very quiet of late.

[quote user="Herman "]Where''s me jumper?

Nowt wrong with Mrs Miggin''s Pie Shop btw.[/quote]Dancing at the disco, bumper to bumper[Y]

[quote user="Brightside"][quote user="morty"]The Avatar is a photo of a tee shirt I own.My username is one I use on several forums I am on. It started back in the olden days of the MSN chatrooms where I was first known as "Sultan of Ping" after a band I like, but soon tired of people asking me if I was a Dire Straits fan (the connection being their song "The sultans of swing) so a change was needed. The drummer of the Sultans of Ping is morty mccarthy, so that was adopted, and eventually shortened to morty.People have met me and been actually disappointed that my actual name isn''t morty.[/quote]

Sultans of Ping FC didn''t they do where''s m'' jumper? Seem to remember that through the drunkan haze of my youth.

Brightside had always been my username on forums inc the old official NCFC one. Its not a reference to the killers or Monty Python although I think they''re both great. It''s after a Manic Street a Preachers lyric reference.

My current avatar is a go at Waveney/Thorpe who had thankfully been very quiet of late.[/quote]Indeed they did.Surely Waveney / Thorpe is one of the many current multiple accounts?

[quote user="morty"]The Avatar is a photo of a tee shirt I own.My username is one I use on several forums I am on. It started back in the olden days of the MSN chatrooms where I was first known as "Sultan of Ping" after a band I like, but soon tired of people asking me if I was a Dire Straits fan (the connection being their song "The sultans of swing) so a change was needed. The drummer of the Sultans of Ping is morty mccarthy, so that was adopted, and eventually shortened to morty.People have met me and been actually disappointed that my actual name isn''t morty.[/quote]Sultans of Ping!  Where''s me Jumper?And where did the last 20 years go?