Sign in to follow this  
Jonzey

Since the Hagrid army man has explained his 3 times and i''ve made mine clear just the twice, here goes in case anyone missed it:

My avatar is based on the description of a sketch made by John Lennon''s son, done in two of the colours of this year''s world cup hosts. My intention was to link with the now-defunct Sao Paolo based football club ''FC Geracao* A 1947'' with its celebrated Norwich City connections, as well as its fans'' adopted terrace anthem, I Am The Walrus. *means ''generation'' in Portuguese

Geracao of course were notoriously bought and moved to Milwaukee in the heyday of NASL, had a ridiculous name change (tying in with the adult toy industry of their owner. At least they kept the walrus mascot) and ended up being de-registered as a football outfit in the early 80s. Interestingly, there was a subsequent player buy-out and they switched sports, meaning they still play on in the form of a chess-boxing club, in the Harahan area of New Orleans!

Seeing this thread made me think that it is about time I had one, so just uploaded my first........the great Grant Holt at Portman Road....