Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Looks like I''ll have to check weather forecasts across Europe before making my final selection. Keep ''em coming...

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Looks like I''ll have to check weather forecasts across Europe before making my final selection. Keep ''em coming...
[/quote]

Either that or just nap Barcelona x6[:P]

Nearly forgot, found this the other week.  Happy days Pete?

[IMG]http://i.thisis.co.uk/275520/article/images/htfp/http___www.holdthefrontpage.co.uk_images2_neildon.jpg[/IMG]

Scotland for me again please as I fully expect Celtic to beat Cally Thistle.Celtic Home Win.Good luck all, esp. SDP

Sunderland vs Arsenal

The stats don''t back this game up at all, but because Sunderland played a strong 1st team against middlesboro I think Arsenal will be too fresh for them on Saturday. Weather shouldn''t be a problem so should be ok! Also these are the games Arsenal should be winning to get into the Champions League.

Arsenal AWAY win

11/10 at 365!

I''m going for a home win for AZ Alkmaar v. Excelsior.

AZ Alkmaar are W8 D1 L0 F24 A3 at home and Excelsior are W0 D2 L7 F4 A28 away.

Good Luck, Pete!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

GP & Trent - I wouldn''t like to see anything earlier than Saturday morning for the final selections. It puts too much pressuer on the weeks picker to get his selections to me early and too much pressure on me to get the bet on with 365. Sometimes I can''t do that before these games kick off.

Tilly - You do realise that you paid £3.50 because Dick Turpin took for one for himself [Y][;)]

Now for my pick. Portugal for me - Porto W8 D1 L0 F26 A6 at home Vs Uniao Leira W1 D2 L6 F8 A15 away.

Porto                v                 Uniao Leira           Home Win

Best of luck Pete. There look to be some great selections already. I can smell a win this week!!

[/quote]

I put this up last week by mistake so i''ll stick with it.

Weather permitting, this week I''ll be opting for the good old Conference North and Guiseley (2nd, 49 points, home record 9-2-1-33-13) should be Solihull Moors (14th, 33 points, away record 3-2-7-7-14).Best of luck Pete and all PUPs!

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Weather permitting, this week I''ll be opting for the good old Conference North and Guiseley (2nd, 49 points, home record 9-2-1-33-13) should be Solihull Moors (14th, 33 points, away record 3-2-7-7-14).Best of luck Pete and all PUPs![/quote]That should read "beat" [:$]

Holland was looking good for a couple of picks this week but due to the weather I''m going somewhere warmer and a home win for PORTO vs Leiria.

Good luck Pete

Really surprised nobody''s gone for Charlton to beat Chesterfield away - not worth a bet on its own, but surely useful amidst an accumulator.

Due to the weather I''m going to go for Vietnam this week and Ha Noi TT v Thanh Hoa HOME WIN

Ha noi are top of the league and unbeaten in the league with 3 wins and a draw.

Good luck SDP.

France for me this week please and i''ll have....

Montpellier v Ajaccio....Home win.

All the best to Pete and all this weeks pups.

Good luck this week Pete.  I''m staying in England where I expect:Reading to beat CoventryGood luck Pete and all you Pups.

Grimsby v York. Top of the table clash, free scoring Grimsby at home and York starting to falter in front of goal.  Got to be a home win then.  A bonus is that you can get odds of 11-8 on The Haddocks!!!

Grimsby home win at above evens - it''s a very tasty bet.

Good luck all

Blackpool (9-3-2-24-10) entertain Portsmouth (2-4-9-13-20) and should maintain their play-off ambitions.Blackpool v Portsmouth........Home win.Good luck Pete. [Y]

Weather permitting I''ve gone for...Porto to beat Uniao Leira Celtic to beat Inverness CTBenfica to beat Nacional and hoping too break my Dutch hoodoo once and for all...AZ Alkmaar to beat ExcelsiorPSV Eindhoven to beat De Graafschapand it wouldn''t be my pick without...Osasuna to lose to Barcelona

Although if the Dutch games fall foul of the weather, and you have time Nutty, please swap them for wins for Reading and Real Madrid.

Sorry for the late selection. I''d found a corker of a game in New Zealand for which odds were dribbling in, but still no Bet365. So I''ll plump for BENFICA to win at home.

Bonne chance a tous![Y]

Great selections Pete! I''ve had a good feeling about this all week. Yesterday I could smell a win and today, having seen these from you, I can nearly touch it!

The first game is Celtic at 3pm tomorrow so I''ll sit on these overnight just in case there''s any postponements before then.