Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week twenty four of the Rays Funds for FONCY season. This week we have Excited Canary in charge and making the final selections. One of our youngest PUPs Alec has been a stalwart on these threads since he joined us 3 seasons ago. He has an impressive overall record of 70-93 which is a strike rate 75%. So you see even the youngsters put my picking to shame! Alec amazed us all with the quality of his posts and final selections last time. He really is one of the top PUPs in our very own academy and I’ve been looking forward to his turn in the hot seat all season.

You PUPs excelled last week with 82% picking a winning selection. Pete was just unlucky in selecting the odd one that didn’t win. More of the same this week will give young Alec an excellent chance of getting his name in our hall of fame. Don’t forget for your selection to be eligible for the final six it must be listed on Bet365 website. You can also check this on odds checker.

I’ve been sorting the rota for March. Provisionally it’s : -

March 3rd Norfolkbroadslim

March 10th Fonejacker

March 17th Norfolkchance1

March 24th Muddy funster

March 31st Newyorkcanary

As always just let me know if these dates aren’t suitable.

So now Ill hand the thread over to Excited Canary. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Free Bet Hall of fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy.

Good luck all you PUPs... Take it away Alec ... the free bet is yours.......[:)].......

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,3, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,2, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox, Lappinitup, Statto, yes Norfolkchance1 £1509 for the Academy,so far.

I''m going for a home win for Anderlecht v. Westerlo.

Anderlecht are W10 D2 L0 F35 A11 at home and Westerlo are W1 D2 L9 F8 A24 away.

Good Luck, Excited Canary!

Good luck Excited Canary and all you PuPs.

I was going to go for Anderlect but as Cosmic has beaten me to it I''m going to head to Germany instead.

Hertha Berlin V Dortmund - Away Win

Davo

In a bid to arrest my slide down the PUPs league it''s the Spanish 2nd division for me this week.

Valladolid are 3rd with a home record of W8 D2 L1 F19 A8, whilst Girona are 2nd bottom with an away record of W0 D3 L9 F10 A22.

Valldolid vs Girona - Home Win

Best of luck Excited Canary, and all you PUPs

Southampton vs Derby County.

Southampton get a good draw vs WHU after being a goal down and have only lost once in their last 5. Although only won once. and drawn 3.

Derby have only won once in their last 5 drawing 2 and losing the other 2.

Southampton have lost only twice at home all season to leicester (lambert was out) and bristol city (just after xmas when they struggled)!

Derby have only won 4 at Blackpool, watford and Nottm forest (whilst under mcclaren) and only ONCE under the current boss on the first game of the new year!

Canny'' say much more than that!

Southampton vs Derby Home win

Southampton 1/2 at Bet365...again not good but better than Barca 1/4 and Real 1/12

EINTRACHT FRANKFURT       V        Fsv  Frankfurt            HOME WIN

12-7-2   +23                                               3-9-9     -17

Good luck EC and all PUPS[Y]

Thank you very much for the lovely introduction Nutty. Keep the naps coming guys I will need every one of yours help, thanks! After  lots of assessing of most fixtures going on in the world this weekend and with all of yours help I will  post my 6 sometime Friday evening if that is okay with you Nutty. Cheers [:)]

Good evening Nutty,very good luck to you Excited Canary and to all you other PUPs out there.

Back to Spain for me again this week and for the second week running a HOME WIN please for REAL MADRID this time v Racing Santander.

That date is fine for me thanks Eddie.

As for this weeks pick, I''m going for a Norwich home win - 4/5 seems good accumulator odds to me!!!!

Good luck all!

[quote user="Bore Bore Bor"]

I would like Charlton to beat Rochdale, please.  Charlton are good at home, Rochdale are crap.

[/quote]

Bore, this game is on Tuesday next week, Charlton are at Tranmere and Rochdale play Bournemouth on Saturday

i''ll have to go Wrexham, they have never let me down in the past, looking good for promotion, good luck ec!!

[quote user="Hissing Sid"][quote user="Bore Bore Bor"]

I would like Charlton to beat Rochdale, please.  Charlton are good at home, Rochdale are crap.

[/quote]

Bore, this game is on Tuesday next week, Charlton are at Tranmere and Rochdale play Bournemouth on Saturday

[/quote]

Many thanks, kind sir.

CHELSEA to beat Birmingham City then, and Andre Villas Boas to keep his job.

Getting towards the business end of the season now so I''m going for what should be a banker: Real Madrid to beat Racing Santander please.

Another vote for the Wrexham home win from me also please

Wrexham v Hayes & Yeading.....Home win.

Good luck to Excited this week and all you other lot. :-)

Now that my jinx has gone I''m sticking with the Dutch.Heerenveen to beat NACHeerenveen are third from top, NAC are fourth from bottom.Heerenveen have won the last four, NAC have not won in four.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Now that my jinx has gone I''m sticking with the Dutch.

Heerenveen to beat NAC

Heerenveen are third from top, NAC are fourth from bottom.

Heerenveen have won the last four, NAC have not won in four.
[/quote]

Careful with this one Alec. It''s a Friday game. So it''s best not to include it.

Pete - You''re welcome to keep it for our own league''s purpose but it''s no good for Alec to consider. I''ll leave it up to you buddy.

Conference for me this week. Weather forcast looks ok so I''m going for Luton (Home : W10 D3 L3 F33 A10) to beat Tamworth.(Away : W4 D4 L8 F16 A28)

Luton Town          v          Tamworth          Home Win

Good luck Alec and all you PUPs.

I''ve also been looking after the selections of Mandie Moo and her Mear Kat...

Mandie Moo''s Mear Kat SC Freiburg -v- BAYERN MUNICH AWAY WIN

Mandie Moo Vitoria Setubal -v- FC PORTO AWAY WIN

And they both send their very best wishes to Alec and all us PUPs.

I''m keeping in Scotland this week again where I expect Celtic to be too strong for poor old Hibs. Even though they are playing on Hibs'' turf, there is a whopping 46 points difference between the 2 teams.Hibernian Vs Celtic = Celtic Away WinGood luck to you all.

Being the coward I am, the only result I feel confident about this week and thus my nap isReal Madrid to beat SantanderGood luck everyone.

Good evening Nutty father[;)].This week i shall be backing the mighty CANARIES in their fa cup match v Leicester.Come on!!!Good luck all