Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week twenty of the Rays Funds for FONCY season. This week we have a real treat with one of our brightest stars Trent Canary in charge and making the final selections. Trent, who has been with us from the start, has been the ultimate Mr Consistency throughout that time. His overall record of 119/147 81% is quite remarkable. I would say he is without any doubt the best PUP never to have won our league and I fully expect him to get his name on that coveted trophy at some point. This season Tom has been as consistent as ever. It was a shock to see his selection go down in the first week but he has been correct ever since and his unbeaten run of 18 is the best in the league. Trent has always supported both Ray and I over the years. He has come up with many ideas and pioneered going further afield in search of winners. His selection is often different from the popular ones which makes his record even more remarkable.

But good as he is Trent will need all our help if he is to repeat last season’s success. Don’t forget for your selection to be eligible for the final six it must be listed on Bet365 website. You can also check this on odds checker.

February’s rota is taking shape. Cosmic, Excited and Jed are confirmed. Just waiting on Fonejacker. It looks a strong line up to me.

4th Feb - Cosmic Twin

11th Feb - Fonejacker

18th Feb - Excited Canary

25th Feb - Jed Exodus

I didn’t get the stats up for last week. The trouble with the website was a pain. But I just want to thank Mandie again for her selections. It just wasn’t meant to be. And she’d managed to avoid Spurs too.

With reference to the website problems. If anyone can’t get to post but are on face book then leave your selections on our page there. I know Trent can access that site too.

So now Ill hand the thread over to Trent. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get x2 by your name in the Free Bet Hall of fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Tom ... the free bet is yours.......

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,3, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,2, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox, Lappinitup, yes Norfolkchance1 £1476 for the Academy,so far.

FENERBAHCE           v         Kayserispor                HOME WIN

Fenerbahce are on a good runand haven''t lost at home.

Good luck Trent and all PUPS[Y]

FENERBAHCE -v- Kayserispor     HOME WIN

Fenerbahce are 7-2-0 (16-6)  Kayserispor are 3-0-6 (6-10)

Good Luck Trent and all you Lovely PUPs [:)]

Thanks NN.Will need all your help this week guys - The big premiership teams are all playing each other or are away, Barca and madrid play each other tonight so may overlook the weekends games, and with the site playing up I very much need as many picks as possible. Thanks everyone in advance [:)]

Will you be posting the latest league table on here Nutty as you could not due to technical problems last night?[Y]

Cardiff vs Portsmouth.

Cardiff have lost only 1 of their last 5, drawing 2 and winning the other 2.

Pompey have only won once in their last 5, losing 2 and drawing the others.

Cardiff at home have a record of - P12 W8 D2 L2 GF 24 GA 14.

Pompey away have a very poor record of - P12 W1 D4 L7 GF 8 GA16.

Cardiff vs Portsmouth Home win.

Bet365 have Cardiff priced at 4/5!

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Will you be posting the latest league table on here Nutty as you could not due to technical problems last night?[Y][/quote]

Here it is Tilly. The latest PUPs League showing those with at least 50% right from at least 50% available weeks : -

Jed Exodus         18-19     95

Mr. Bump            18-19     95

Trent Canary      18-19     95

Nrflkbrdslim       17-18     94

Dogger 17-19     89

Herman                17-19     89

Kathy    17-19     89

Statto    17-19     89

Til 1010 17-19     89

Legend Iwan      13-15     87

Beauseant          16-19     84

Fonejacker         16-19     84

Hughesy              16-19     84

NCFCStar             16-19     84

Fellas     12-15     80

Chelle   15-19     79

methcanary        11-14     79

Twitchy                11-14     79

Delia''s Devonshire..        14-18     78

Graham Humphrey         14-18     78

Inch High             14-18     78

PurpleCanary     14-18     78

Scooby 14-18     78

Sports Desk - Pete           14-18     78

Davo      12-16     75

Cityangel             14-19     74

Leedscanary       14-19     74

Mister Chops     14-19     74

SWP=Poor Man''s Ruel Fox           14-19     74

Yankee Canary  14-19     74

Jellytot 11-15     73

NWC      11-15     73

Shyster 7-10       70

Cosmic Twin       13-19     68

Diesel Doris        13-19     68

GMF      13-19     68

I''m A Banana      13-19     68

Newyorkcanary                13-19     68

Mandie Moo      12-18     67

Shack Attack      12-18     67

Excited Canary  10-15     67

Hissing Sid           11-17     65

Duncan Edwards              9-14       64

1st Wazzock       12-19     63

Ginger Pele        12-19     63

nutty nigel          11-18     61

Mandie Moo''s Mear Kat               11-19     58

Norfolkchance1                11-19     58

Muddy funster 8-14       57

Boyo      8-15       53

Gregt    8-15       53

I seem to have hit a mid-season slump, so to try and get back on track it''s the Championship this week...

West Ham vs Nottm Forest - Home Win

Best of luck Trent, and all you PUPs.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Nutty, I''m away for a couple of days so can I please give you this week''s pick now?I''ve picked from the Highland League before and been burned, but this looks like a gimme to end all gimmes.Scottish Highland League:

Forres Mechanics home form 11 10 1 0 32 7

Strathspey Thistle away form 12 0 1 11 7 40
Top of the table

Forres Mechanics (31 points from 33 at home, +25 GD) will beat bottom of

the table Strathspey Thistle (1 point from 12 games away, -33 GD).Good luck all Pups as always.

[/quote]But if the Highland League game doesn''t make the coupon...BENFICA will beat Gil Vicente in the Portuguese league.Benfica are 8-0-0 at home, and while Gil Vicente are 1-3-4 away from home, the signs point to a home win.

Wrexham v Kettering - Home winTop placed Wrexham should beat Kettering who are 22nd in confGood luck all[Y]

AC Milan travel to bottom of the league Novara, they have only won twice and lost 10 of their 18 games this season, Milan have a decent away record of 5-2-2, and the goal difference between the two sides is 37!!!

Novara vs AC Milan- Away win.

Good Luck :)

West Ham to beat Forest for me too please.West Ham Home Win.Good Luck all, esp. Trent

Good evening Nutty,good luck to you Trent Canary and to all you other PUPs out there.

Off to the land of the sardine catchers for me this week and a HOME win for BENFICA v Gil Vicente.

Since acces to this bl**dy system cannot be relied on, a provisional choice:

Compiegne vs Lille in the Coupe de France.

Lille to win.

Compiegne are 9th in the amateur CFA, three divisions below Ligue 1, in which Lille are third.

Bonne chance a tous![Y]

Good luck Trent and all you pickers.

While I hate to go for it I''m choosing a West Sham home win over Pompey who are pretty bad away from home.

Davo

Conference for me this week where Darlington entertain Fleetwood Town.Where do I start? High flying (2nd) Fleetwood Town have a superb away record (11-1-2-34-17). Nuff saidPoor old Darlo were recently put into administration for the THIRD time in the last decade (2003 and 2009) and came within minutes of folding before given a temporary reprieve until the end of the month. The Manager and ALL the players were made redundant last week.

Interim boss Craig Liddle said: "I''ve got to piece a team together now for Saturday, and if

we can come through this next few weeks then the main objective for me

would be to keep the club in the league."

"Liddle revealed he has nine senior professionals and a squad of youth

team players available for the fixture, and he could potentially play

himself almost six years after his final appearance.

"It''ll be a last resort for me, I''m 40 now. I don''t want to

harm any of the young boys, but I''m registered to play," Liddle

continued.

Darlington v Fleetwood Town.......Away win

Good luck Tom. [Y]

Wrexham to come out firing on all cylinders after the disappointment of failing to see off Brighton by beating Kettering.Good luck, Tom.

I urge pups to repost their naps at [url]http://shyster.conforums.com/[/url] in case the problems with this site continue.

[quote user="Davo"]Good luck Trent and all you pickers. While I hate to go for it I''m choosing a West Sham home win over Pompey who are pretty bad away from home. Davo[/quote]

Davo I think -looking at other pick Wet Spam are playing Forest this week and Cardiff play Pompey - Just in case you''re getting a little conffused.

This week having just landed with a bang after slipping off the table last week I am going with;

NorthamptonTown v''s BARNET AWAY WIN

Good luck Trent

[quote user="Kathy "]Real Madrid to beat Atletico Madrid for me please. Good luck TC.[/quote]

*Atletico Bilbao* I spotted it just as I hit ''post'' and for once the bloody website was working. Not so when I treid to get on to amend it though!