Sign in to follow this  
Dexx

Stream for game today ?

http://www.p2p4u.net/watch/16479/1/watch-charlton-athletic-vs-norwich-city.html

this one is working now

[quote user="Willmeister"]It''s absolute gash. Also the commentator is an utter pleb and is either a scummer or a leeds fan.[/quote]Quality = unwatchable. Unfortunately.

[quote user="Things are looking up "][quote user="Legend Iwan"]Anyone been able to turn the commentry off? I''d rather listen to radio Norfolk whilst watching it.[/quote] D''oh just turn your speaker volume down!!!!!!![/quote]

I listen to radio Norfolk through canaries world. Any other idea wise guy?

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]Anyone been able to turn the commentry off? I''d rather listen to radio Norfolk whilst watching it.[/quote]If your listening to Norfolk on the radio then turn computer volume down.If your listening through canaries world then I dont think you can.

Horrific quality sadly. The past few games we''ve been lucky enough to have on the internet have been decent, shame about this one though

Well this process is hardly reliable, or legal.. Even Man U v Man City earlier was like this. Think we just got lucky with Leeds and  Colchester

[quote user="Willmeister"]The quality is ok its just that it stops every 5 seconds.[/quote]Yes its "OK quality". If "OK quality" means the equivilent of watching an almost random collection of still images then this definitely is "OK quality".

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]

[quote user="Things are looking up "][quote user="Legend Iwan"]Anyone been able to turn the commentry off? I''d rather listen to radio Norfolk whilst watching it.[/quote] D''oh just turn your speaker volume down!!!!!!![/quote]

[/quote]Can you see a slider just below the picture? I moved it up and down again and the commentary seemed to go away. It''s so flakey it could be a coincidence though. the stream is at least a minute behind Canaries World so it''s more like watching a replay.

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="Legend Iwan"]

[/quote]

Can you see a slider just below the picture? I moved it up and down again and the commentary seemed to go away. It''s so flakey it could be a coincidence though. the stream is at least a minute behind Canaries World so it''s more like watching a replay.
[/quote]

Cheers for the help much appreciated [Y]

[quote user="I think Im in love with Grant"]Pay all this money a month for 50mb internet from Virgin, doesn''t matter still can''t wtch this without it fucking jerking about. Doing my fucking head in[/quote]Its not your internet, its being hosted by a shit server or shit internet.