Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Our fans were amazing tonight

Sang their hearts out, never stopped supporting the team and gave the referee plenty of stick for being a one eyed knob jockey.  Proud of our away supporters tonight.  [B]

Always been proud of them, although last season I did wonder why they travelled in such numbers, but admired them nontheless.  They have been immense this season and I applaud them for that [Y]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Sang their hearts out, never stopped supporting the team and gave the referee plenty of stick for being a one eyed knob jockey.  Proud of our away supporters tonight.  [B]
[/quote]Spot on Chops[Y]

The guy in the Canary outfit holding his head was so funny,bless him or her!! But big up to all the fans because that was hard to watch on the tv let alone going all the way to Tranmere for the ref to spoil the game.

"I did wonder why they travelled in such numbers"

i''m not detracting from our sans dedication but it should be born in mind how many of the away fans are City fans who live near to the game.

I''ve a brother in the south west and apart from us going up his only concern regarding other clubs is how many of them will he be able to get to.

And despite it being on TV many ''ex pats'' do want to see the game live. So whereever they travelled from a ruddy good well done to the lot of them !

Absolutely, could hear them loud and clear on the telly. Much respect. In hindsight I have to say I''m bloody glad I didn''t go though, would be facing the prospect of several hours on a train platform right now.

couple of  nice bits of minge among the norwich crowd before the kick off ..they should be out in a nightclub not spending friday night on the wirral [:D]

I commented to my mate as we watched the game in disbelief that it sounded like a home game.

Full respect to those that went, you are a credit to this club.

good support there tonight but why oh why must people go to games dressed as canaries and in hawaiian dress etc so embarrassing!!

[quote user="marchisio"]good support there tonight but why oh why must people go to games dressed as canaries and in hawaiian dress etc so embarrassing!!
[/quote]

Agreed, along with yellow and green wigs, infatable canaries and them stupid yellow and green skirts they should be consigned to the rubbish bin.

Support was excellent tonight, you would hardly have known there was any Tranmere fans present for most of the game. Just a pity the officials were so inept and cost us the game after they had travelled all that way.

[quote user="marchisio"]good support there tonight but why oh why must people go to games dressed as canaries and in hawaiian dress etc so embarrassing!![/quote]I''m fairly sure that at 3-0 down against 12 men they were asking themselves the same question, but I''d prefer canary outfits to skinheads with knives any  day of the week.

[quote user="marchisio"]good support there tonight but why oh why must people go to games dressed as canaries and in hawaiian dress etc so embarrassing!![/quote]Oh lighten up.  I wouldn''t go dressed like that but at least these people don''t take themselves seriously.  Then again, if I remember right, you have said in the past that we have had too many women and children at games so I guess you''re still stuck in the 1970s.

[quote user="marchisio"]good support there tonight but why oh why must people go to games dressed as canaries and in hawaiian dress etc so embarrassing!![/quote]It was a stag party, we spoke to the blokes. Where you tonight? Watch it on tele did you? Take your negative energy away from this forum please. ha.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="marchisio"]good support there tonight but why oh why must people go to games dressed as canaries and in hawaiian dress etc so embarrassing!!
[/quote]

I''m fairly sure that at 3-0 down against 12 men they were asking themselves the same question, but I''d prefer canary outfits to skinheads with knives any  day of the week.

[/quote]because its a bit of fun.....OMG i bet you are a barrel of laughs[:|] and totally agree with you M.Chops[Y]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="marchisio"]good support there tonight but why oh why must people go to games dressed as canaries and in hawaiian dress etc so embarrassing!!
[/quote]

I''m fairly sure that at 3-0 down against 12 men they were asking themselves the same question, but I''d prefer canary outfits to skinheads with knives any  day of the week.

[/quote]because its a bit of fun.....OMG i bet you are a barrel of laughs[:|] and totally agree with you M.Chops[Y][/quote]

I think that if our fans make the effort to travel all the way to Tranmere on Good Friday they can wear whatever takes their fancy and shouldn''t expect to be criticised by armchair fans.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="marchisio"]good support there tonight but why oh why must people go to games dressed as canaries and in hawaiian dress etc so embarrassing!!
[/quote]

[/quote]because its a bit of fun.....OMG i bet you are a barrel of laughs[:|] and totally agree with you M.Chops[Y][/quote]

I think that if our fans make the effort to travel all the way to Tranmere on Good Friday they can wear whatever takes their fancy and shouldn''t expect to be criticised by armchair fans.

[/quote]

Bravo that man

We spent most the game singing ole ole, ole oleee going up up up [:D]Bunch of fat 12 year old skinheads to our left with tops off got some abuse, was hilarious what songs we come up with [:P]our fans are always top class, beachballs and inflatable canaries were there as always,We are top of the league, that''s a fact. OTBC :)

[quote user="Colchester Canary"]

Yep did really well!

Some might have to stay up in dirty Scouse land now too!

Four chaps dancing and singing back row - even when three down (top class)

[/quote]

that looked like the roses to me. guilty.

All I could hear on the telly last night was Norwich fans singing their hearts out, even when we went 3-0 down.  I''m guessing the sense of injustice surrounding at least 2 of their goals helped galvanise the support a little, so well done to everyone! I was in a pub on me tod surrounded by Mancunions who kept making ''hilarious'' jokes about how they thought I was a United fan... felt a little lonely at Full Time, I can tell you! lolThought the chap in his canary outfit with his head in his hands/wings was a piece of comedy genius, frankly...

[quote user="Adam NCFC"]We spent most the game singing ole ole, ole oleee going up up up [:D]Bunch of fat 12 year old skinheads to our left with tops off got some abuse, was hilarious what songs we come up with [:P]our fans are always top class, beachballs and inflatable canaries were there as always,We are top of the league, that''s a fact. OTBC :)[/quote]Childhood Obesity

Childhood Obesity

Childhood Obesity

Childhood Obesity

You''re Fat for a 12 year old

and other such favourites.

[:)]