Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

I think the fans are pathetic...

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="wishiwasthere"]you''re getting slated cos you wont shut up! Money talks and some people have to pick and choose when they watch so why not watch when you''re more likely to enjoy it. It''s not like 10,000 fans are doing it. The ones you need to slate are the ones who start booing the team...last season and the first game of this season, the team deserved the boos as they rolled over and died without a fight. This season they''ve been immense and the first blip in form and the boos start...they''re the ones you need to slate not the ones who came to support city! No havent you got some homework to do?
[/quote]

Grow up.
[/quote]Brendo, learn when to leave well alone, and you wonder why you are getting all the stick!!!

[/quote]

What so he is calling me a child, yet using childish insults over me? So I could then say he has dementia, and should be taking his medication. No because that''s assuming he is old, when he probably is not so old. Why do others also think they are a big man patronising a small, feeble 15 year old. [:(] Off to slit my throat I go.
[/quote]

You are getting this sort of reaction because you are behaving like a spoilt child who keeps demanding his own way regardless.I really do suggest that you stop posting and have a serious think about what you are doing to your standing on here.

[/quote]

I genuinely am not spoilt. However I understand how kids have it much easier these days with our playstations, not marbles and stuff.
[/quote]hey now i do take offence!!!! dont slag the ps3[;)] im 37 and im totally addicted to COD 6 mw2[:D]

just rise above the insults(all tho some r deserved)

[/quote]

Mw2 is awsome, isn''t it buddy. [:D] Fifa all the way though, UT this week. [:D][:D][:D]
[/quote]i also have fifa 10 but i cant see past cod lol, here is my ps3 name please feel free to add me     suzuki-1000pilot

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="wishiwasthere"]you''re getting slated cos you wont shut up! Money talks and some people have to pick and choose when they watch so why not watch when you''re more likely to enjoy it. It''s not like 10,000 fans are doing it. The ones you need to slate are the ones who start booing the team...last season and the first game of this season, the team deserved the boos as they rolled over and died without a fight. This season they''ve been immense and the first blip in form and the boos start...they''re the ones you need to slate not the ones who came to support city! No havent you got some homework to do?
[/quote]

Grow up.
[/quote]Brendo, learn when to leave well alone, and you wonder why you are getting all the stick!!!

[/quote]

What so he is calling me a child, yet using childish insults over me? So I could then say he has dementia, and should be taking his medication. No because that''s assuming he is old, when he probably is not so old. Why do others also think they are a big man patronising a small, feeble 15 year old. [:(] Off to slit my throat I go.
[/quote]

You are getting this sort of reaction because you are behaving like a spoilt child who keeps demanding his own way regardless.I really do suggest that you stop posting and have a serious think about what you are doing to your standing on here.

[/quote]

I genuinely am not spoilt. However I understand how kids have it much easier these days with our playstations, not marbles and stuff.
[/quote]

Marbles should not be sniffed at I won loads of money playing marbles

[/quote]

Yes, but those A4 sized pound notes were buggers to fold up weren''t they?[:D]

[/quote]

lol yes and didn''t wash well when left in the jeans, I still have my last £1 note after mum had washed it hahahaha.

binner??? Are there people out there truly sad enough to read and post on a forum for a club other than the one they support? especially on a thread as fundamentally irrelevant to the rivalry as this?

[quote user="dhickl"]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Escape2Victory"][quote user="Brendan"]The ones which have suddenly turned up in the last two games now we''re top of the league. Since reaching the summit, we''ve had two 25,000+ attendances. If you''re here to support a ''winning team'' then gladly Pee off and do something else with your time.
[/quote] Right.. We average 94% of our capacity (http://stats.football365.com/dom/ENG/D2/attend.html) and you have to consider that the away allocation does not always sell out. Todays attendance was 23,103 according to canaries.co.uk, which is less than numerous gates before xmas. Don''t let the facts get in the way of boosting your post-count though. Idiot.[/quote]

Just a shame it was infact 25,103 today. I was there and can vouch for that fact. Don''t get me wrong, the money from these glory hunter''s does wonders for us. [:)] Just I wouldn''t call these decent fans at all.
[/quote]Nothing like an ignorant idiot to make a ridiculous generalisation.

Yesterday was my second game this season, so according to you I''m not a decent fan.  I had been a season ticket holder for 12 years (yes I was there when the average crowd was about 13-14000 and you were about 2 years old).  The second half of last season, for a combination of work and family commitments, I only made about 3 games, so this season I didn''t get a season ticket.  Yesterday I took my brother and 2 nephews to the game as a birthday present, as there were tickets available. 

So does this make me a ''pathetic'' ''glory hunter'' who should ''pee off''?

[/quote]Brendo, I noticed that you have made a number of posts, but haven''t answered my question.

wow. Usually just a browser rather than a poster, today though feel compelled to say, brendan you are a complete turkey. I have found this thread mildly humerous however.cheers.

Hmmm, Brenda you never learn do you!I put your condition down to acute attention seeking disorder and consequently was my hands of the blight you bring to this forum. Before you retort with your usual guff of  "how very mature", I think you should re read what you have written and try to remember what got you hooked with the green and yella fever. Would you really want to alienate these new supporters? Perhaps some maybe a few years below you at school and wants wrong with them wanting in on the feel good factor, or would you rather they were sent down the A140 to the binners You really need to ditch the small mindedness and start looking beyond your p.c if you are going to be respected on here or in life in general.

[quote user="dhickl"][quote user="dhickl"]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Escape2Victory"][quote user="Brendan"]The ones which have suddenly turned up in the last two games now we''re top of the league. Since reaching the summit, we''ve had two 25,000+ attendances. If you''re here to support a ''winning team'' then gladly Pee off and do something else with your time.
[/quote] Right.. We average 94% of our capacity (http://stats.football365.com/dom/ENG/D2/attend.html) and you have to consider that the away allocation does not always sell out. Todays attendance was 23,103 according to canaries.co.uk, which is less than numerous gates before xmas. Don''t let the facts get in the way of boosting your post-count though. Idiot.[/quote]

Just a shame it was infact 25,103 today. I was there and can vouch for that fact. Don''t get me wrong, the money from these glory hunter''s does wonders for us. [:)] Just I wouldn''t call these decent fans at all.
[/quote]Nothing like an ignorant idiot to make a ridiculous generalisation.

Yesterday was my second game this season, so according to you I''m not a decent fan.  I had been a season ticket holder for 12 years (yes I was there when the average crowd was about 13-14000 and you were about 2 years old).  The second half of last season, for a combination of work and family commitments, I only made about 3 games, so this season I didn''t get a season ticket.  Yesterday I took my brother and 2 nephews to the game as a birthday present, as there were tickets available. 

So does this make me a ''pathetic'' ''glory hunter'' who should ''pee off''?

[/quote]Brendo, I noticed that you have made a number of posts, but haven''t answered my question.[/quote]

You may by now have noticed that Brendan''s MO is:

1.Make inflammatory, attention seeking post.

2. Ignore anything that can''t be batted back by a smart arse remark.

3. Play the "I''m only 15" card accompanied whenever it suits and making pathetic comments about having no friends intermingled with "clever" snipes at the older generation.

4.Posting ,and posting, and posting, and posting.........

Sigh Brendan. You maybe the sweetest honey drop in the pot, but you really haven''t done yerself any favours here. Don''t argue the toss about a point you don''t have the capacity to understand. Especially when you''re only like 2 years old, you are asking for trouble. One day you''ll back and see what a prize prat you''ve made of yerself, it''s all a part of growing up and yer got a bit to go yet, so calm it down on the post count big lad.

[quote user="birchfest"]Is this still going? I thought we had all agreed he was a prick and moved on!
[/quote]

11 bloody pages of it!!!

(Bump[:$][:D])

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="Brendan"]The ones which have suddenly turned up in the last two games now we''re top of the league. Since reaching the summit, we''ve had two 25,000+ attendances. If you''re here to support a ''winning team'' then gladly Pee off and do something else with your time.
[/quote]

I think you need to stop criticising for no good reason.

[/quote]

Why ? I would like fans who want watch Norwich City Football Club, win or lose. I watch my club as I love them, not because they are winning games. So surely Stockport don''t deserve any fans, as they are bottom? No!

And fans who leave early with no good reason (Disabled, traffic problems etc.) are also stupid. If you don''t want to watch them for 90 minutes, why come at all? How would you like it if you were playing football, and all you''re mates and fans just walked off before then end?
[/quote]

So how long have you been watchiing your team Brendo and where abouts in the ground do you have your season ticket?

This thread has cheered up my monday morning alone in the office. Wish I had logged in yesterday to join in with the Brendan bashing. What a fool!

I agree with Brenda. No seriously, normally just a browser but read this tripe of a post and felt compelled to reply. I think it''s clear to see he''s avoiding some of the clear questions, especially

dhickl''s one.Funny that after a comprehensive defeat at home during out unbeaten run can raise question marks. I think the fans are pathetic who question the passion of their own.

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="JF"][quote user="Brendan"]The ones which have suddenly turned up in the last two games now we''re top of the league. Since reaching the summit, we''ve had two 25,000+ attendances. If you''re here to support a ''winning team'' then gladly Pee off and do something else with your time. [/quote]I think you have just inherited the title of "pink uns public enemy number 1". [/quote]

No 1 Dipstick would suit him better.

[/quote]I doubt whether the OP would make an adequate substitute for my dipstick when checking the oil level around my big ends [;)]Obviously there must be loads of glory hunters at CR nowadays because I can recall many a time when I turned up at the ticket office at noon on a Saturday matchday, bought a ticket for the Lower Barclay then sat where I wanted as seats weren''t allocated; that was against the likes of Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal and QPR. Oh, forgot, the OP wasn''t born then... Nuff said

How old are you my friend ?? I would love to have a season ticket again but I have commitments to my children every other weekend which to me is far more important so if I come to a game I have to pick and choose when my children are not with me.I have watched City for over 35 years have shares in the club so are you saying I have to pee of and do something else as you put it ? and for your information I had my season ticket a few seasons after we got relegated from the premier lge in 1994/95 and trust me some of the football we had to watch was dire at times. Yes I would like to come more often than I can make so does that make people in the same position as myself all glory hunters ? I think not but each and every one to their own ...

Pathetic????

How do you answer the fact that we were the best supported club (% wise) in the CCC last year even though we got relegated? Didnt see many fans not turning up cos we were losing then!!

We are not all lucky enough to have Daddy paying for tickets sonny jim.......... I came on Sat from Bristol with my 3 kids.... petrol / tickets / hotel etc etc means a very expensive weekend and I dont get to Norwich very often(although will be there tomorrow night) I do however save my money for away games as the atmosphere is 10 times better.

Just grow up boy and restrict your comments about fans until your old enough to appreciate paying for things yourself.... 

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Even by this forum''s standards the fact that this thread has got to twelve pages is pretty astonishing.[/quote]Dissapointed that i''ve added to it throughout....but this is the Pink Un forum afterall [;)]

Take it on the chin Brendo, and bounce back. [:)] Anyway, what I meant was as WAY described it, ''floating fans''. One''s which become a Norwich fan if we are doing well. Come on, you know what I mean! When we went up to the Prem we had loads of fans, loads of demand for tickets and stuff, how about now? Still cracking support but has declined. And yes it always happens lar dee dar, doesn''t mean it should!How can no one see what I mean? I never said any Norwich fan was bad, just success affecting whether you go to a game is slightly annoying IMO!!!!!!!!! Would we get 25,000 in the blue square? No! This is what I am talking about. *Hold''s up Riot Shield*