Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

I think the fans are pathetic...

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Brendan"]Okay, so someone explain to me, why we lost about 2,000 fans from the Col u game to the game after? Let me guess everyone went bankrupt the day after Col U because they all had bet''s on that game? I''M NOT CRITICISING ANYONE FOR NOT HAVING MONEY, MY POINT MERELY BEING THAT WHY IS THERE INCREASED FAN''S BECAUSE WE ARE DOING WELL? BECAUSE THEY ARE GLORY HUNTING IMO, AND I DO NOT LIKE THAT. OK? [:)][/quote]Glory hunting in League One, surely that is a contradiction?I''ll tell you exactly why 2,000 fans didn''t turn up, because we bloody lost 7-1, and however much fans not turning up after that may be wrong it was ALWAYS going to happen.[/quote]Yep, it is always going to happen. Do you like this? All I was trying to say is that I do not like this. And isn''t glory, winning? And we have been winning lately.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Brendan"]Okay, so someone explain to me, why we lost about 2,000 fans from the Col u game to the game after?

Let me guess everyone went bankrupt the day after Col U because they all had bet''s on that game?

I''M NOT CRITICISING ANYONE FOR NOT HAVING MONEY, MY POINT MERELY BEING THAT WHY IS THERE INCREASED FAN''S BECAUSE WE ARE DOING WELL? BECAUSE THEY ARE GLORY HUNTING IMO, AND I DO NOT LIKE THAT. OK? [:)]
[/quote]because some fans were protesting on the management and board team!!!! thats why[/quote]slating you own supporters...good call that...stfu[8o|]

[quote user="NCFCWebbo"]No, they have been ALL season. The difference between 24k, 25k can be an unfilled away section when they''ve been given a fairly big allocation. And to only have about 1,800 less after a 7-1 loss and against a team like Wycombe says alot about a great support!![/quote]Yeah fair enough, but It would be higher in my opinion. We have been selling out, and have infact sold out like our next 5 home games? And as many seem to think, we could easily get 30,000 if it was big enough.

Brendan, i also joined this forum when i was 15 (now 18)...I posted a couple of hundred times in my first year...I certainly wouldn''t have the nerve to call supporters who know ALOT more and have experienced ALOT more than you ''pathetic''. If anything youre simply attention seeking and unfortunately it''s worked.When i was 15 i used to go outside....your post count suggests otherwise. Please get a hobby. Maybe a break from the forums would be good, you could actually PLAY football?

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Brendan"]Okay, so someone explain to me, why we lost about 2,000 fans from the Col u game to the game after? Let me guess everyone went bankrupt the day after Col U because they all had bet''s on that game? I''M NOT CRITICISING ANYONE FOR NOT HAVING MONEY, MY POINT MERELY BEING THAT WHY IS THERE INCREASED FAN''S BECAUSE WE ARE DOING WELL? BECAUSE THEY ARE GLORY HUNTING IMO, AND I DO NOT LIKE THAT. OK? [:)][/quote]Glory hunting in League One, surely that is a contradiction?I''ll tell you exactly why 2,000 fans didn''t turn up, because we bloody lost 7-1, and however much fans not turning up after that may be wrong it was ALWAYS going to happen.[/quote]Yep, it is always going to happen. Do you like this? All I was trying to say is that I do not like this. And isn''t glory, winning? And we have been winning lately.[/quote][Y] Exactly. Brendan is just quite obviously saying, why should there be a drop in attendance when things aren''t going your way and a rise when they are? People watch City because they SUPPORT them, the clue is in the word. Going by this there should be more fans when were down in the * because that is when the team needs us most, not when they are winning week in week out. People like me who are unable to get to a majority of games would do anything to get to EVERY game each season, because it is entertainment and an added bonus it is the team we love. We do not wish to travel to every game every season just because our team is successful, though it is an bonus, its because we want to support them on to triumph[Y]

Brendan, you''ve made your argument, now give it up, you are embarrassing yourself. Surely the official attendances include both home and away fans, it is natural for Colchester to bring more fans than the likes of Wycombe, because they are closer, a bigger club with a bigger fan base, and they consider us to be their "local derby" match.

[quote user="Brendan"]The ones which have suddenly turned up in the last two games now we''re top of the league. Since reaching the summit, we''ve had two 25,000+ attendances. If you''re here to support a ''winning team'' then gladly Pee off and do something else with your time.
[/quote]

tw*t, we could do with some new fans, if for no other reason than to get a at atmosphere back into carrow road, yesterday was embarrassing, more noise from 1200 southampton fans than the ''hard core'' 23000 could produce, hold your heads in shame, as for booing the team off at half time, thats just shameful.

I''m only criticising one''s who are coming BECAUSE we are winning. Is there any on here? Seems everyone must be as I''m not feeling the love. [:(]

[quote user="Brendan"]The ones which have suddenly turned up in the last two games now we''re top of the league. Since reaching the summit, we''ve had two 25,000+ attendances. If you''re here to support a ''winning team'' then gladly Pee off and do something else with your time.
[/quote]

It always will happen, ask Wigan............you need to grow up son.

[quote user="Brendan"]I''m only criticising one''s who are coming BECAUSE we are winning. Is there any on here? Seems everyone must be as I''m not feeling the love. [:(][/quote]Brendan, you have made a tit of yourself here. It happens, I''d leave it and move on if I were you.[Y]

[quote user="Brendan"]I''m only criticising one''s who are coming BECAUSE we are winning. Is there any on here? Seems everyone must be as I''m not feeling the love. [:(][/quote]I don''t know anyones whos going just because we''re winning. Some people might be MORE inclined to go to games when we''re in good form than bad form but thats natural for those who cant afford to go to every game.Now, stfu and give up.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Brendan"]And what about when we went up to the Prem, and demand for home and away tickets was much higher, and maybe you couldn''t get a ticket, where as now its fairly easy. Isn''t that a little annoying that you couldn''t get a ticket because of a bunch of glory hunters? 
[/quote]

Why not take it to it''s logical conclusion and only allow the 14000 or so that were turning up a few years back?Of course that would exclude you, but nothing must stand in the way of your ineffable logic.Why not turn off the JCB before that hole gets any deeper?

[/quote]

Should we tell him that the earths core gets relly hot???

Brendan,your argument would have more credence if we suddenly jumped from a regular 14000 attendees to a full house,because we reched the top.But no we have been getting 94/95/96% gates all season.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Brendan"]Okay, so someone explain to me, why we lost about 2,000 fans from the Col u game to the game after? Let me guess everyone went bankrupt the day after Col U because they all had bet''s on that game? I''M NOT CRITICISING ANYONE FOR NOT HAVING MONEY, MY POINT MERELY BEING THAT WHY IS THERE INCREASED FAN''S BECAUSE WE ARE DOING WELL? BECAUSE THEY ARE GLORY HUNTING IMO, AND I DO NOT LIKE THAT. OK? [:)][/quote]because some fans were protesting on the management and board team!!!! thats why[/quote]slating you own supporters...good call that...stfu[8o|][/quote]Yeah I''m not getting slated am I?

I''m guessing most regular attendees started off attending casually in the beginning.

Unless Daddy bought the season ticket of course.

An extra 1500 people has to be a good thing, I can''t see how it can be thought of otherwise

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Brendan"]The ones which have suddenly turned up in the last two games now we''re top of the league. Since reaching the summit, we''ve had two 25,000+ attendances. If you''re here to support a ''winning team'' then gladly Pee off and do something else with your time. [/quote]

[/quote]Yes, it happens. Why does that mean I should grow up? And thanks for the more evidence, the increased attendances from the 90''s, all those extra fans because of the success, well done to all of those, you are also pathetic. [Y]

[quote user="Billabong"]I''m guessing most regular attendees started off attending casually in the beginning.

Unless Daddy bought the season ticket of course.

An extra 1500 people has to be a good thing, I can''t see how it can be thought of otherwise[/quote]You''re right. It''s a good thing. But also pathetic watching Norwich City for the success, noe because you love the team.

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Brendan"]The ones which have suddenly turned up in the last two games now we''re top of the league. Since reaching the summit, we''ve had two 25,000+ attendances. If you''re here to support a ''winning team'' then gladly Pee off and do something else with your time. [/quote]

[/quote]Yes, it happens. Why does that mean I should grow up? And thanks for the more evidence, the increased attendances from the 90''s, all those extra fans because of the success, well done to all of those, you are also pathetic. [Y][/quote]You really are a nob arent you? Why are you so intent on criticisng our support? You sound exactly like a binman!

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Brendan"]Okay, so someone explain to me, why we lost about 2,000 fans from the Col u game to the game after?

Let me guess everyone went bankrupt the day after Col U because they all had bet''s on that game?

I''M NOT CRITICISING ANYONE FOR NOT HAVING MONEY, MY POINT MERELY BEING THAT WHY IS THERE INCREASED FAN''S BECAUSE WE ARE DOING WELL? BECAUSE THEY ARE GLORY HUNTING IMO, AND I DO NOT LIKE THAT. OK? [:)]
[/quote]because some fans were protesting on the management and board team!!!! thats why[/quote]slating you own supporters...good call that...stfu[8o|][/quote]

Yeah I''m not getting slated am I?
[/quote]lol, after starting a thread saying "i think the fans are pathetic...not supprised are ya?????

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Brendan"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Brendan"]Okay, so someone explain to me, why we lost about 2,000 fans from the Col u game to the game after?

[/quote]because some fans were protesting on the management and board team!!!! thats why[/quote]slating you own supporters...good call that...stfu[8o|][/quote]

[/quote]lol, after starting a thread saying "i think the fans are pathetic...not supprised are ya?????[/quote]if i were you i would stop know before you swallow both feet[:|]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Brendan"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Brendan"]Okay, so someone explain to me, why we lost about 2,000 fans from the Col u game to the game after? Let me guess everyone went bankrupt the day after Col U because they all had bet''s on that game? I''M NOT CRITICISING ANYONE FOR NOT HAVING MONEY, MY POINT MERELY BEING THAT WHY IS THERE INCREASED FAN''S BECAUSE WE ARE DOING WELL? BECAUSE THEY ARE GLORY HUNTING IMO, AND I DO NOT LIKE THAT. OK? [:)][/quote]because some fans were protesting on the management and board team!!!! thats why[/quote]slating you own supporters...good call that...stfu[8o|][/quote]Yeah I''m not getting slated am I? [/quote]lol, after starting a thread saying "i think the fans are pathetic...not supprised are ya?????[/quote]Hmm, if you could read, I said "THE FANS ARE PATHETIC IF THEY COME TO WATCH NORWICH BECAUSE WE ARE WINNING" How can no one see what I mean?

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Brendan"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Brendan"]Okay, so someone explain to me, why we lost about 2,000 fans from the Col u game to the game after?

[/quote]lol, after starting a thread saying "i think the fans are pathetic...not supprised are ya?????[/quote]if i were you i would stop know before you swallow both feet[:|][/quote]now#     edit button please!!!

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]Yes, it happens. Why does that mean I should grow up? And thanks for the more evidence, the increased attendances from the 90''s, all those extra fans because of the success, well done to all of those, you are also pathetic. [Y][/quote]Okay, you''re officially one of the biggest tossers this forum has had the unpleasant reality of putting up with, over 2,000 posts in a few months of absolute bollocks. Go fuck yourself, you don''t like it, you don''t have to support us you childish little wanker.

Going back to your Colchester debate Brendan... try looking at it like this. The opening day of the season naturally brings more fans than the average attendance because people who can''t usually afford tickets, or who can''t normally get to games, will pull all the strings they can to get to the game, BECAUSE it''s the season opener. It was also Colchester who some fans deem to be our "local rivals" in league one, naturally you will get bigger crowds.

As for the recent matches, yesterday was Southampton, arguably despite their position as a result of the point deduction, the second best footballing team in the league behind us (I rate them higher than the likes of Leeds for current squad and potential), yesterday was also half term weekend and was also bound to be a much more competitive game than the likes of Wycombe, so naturally, those fans who have to pick and choose their games will pick and choose games such as Southampton.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Brendan"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]Yes, it happens. Why does that mean I should grow up? And thanks for the more evidence, the increased attendances from the 90''s, all those extra fans because of the success, well done to all of those, you are also pathetic. [Y][/quote]Okay, you''re officially one of the biggest tossers this forum has had the unpleasant reality of putting up with, over 2,000 posts in a few months of absolute bollocks. Go fuck yourself, you don''t like it, you don''t have to support us you childish little wanker.[/quote]Yep, I should grow up as I am resorting to childish cussing.Anyway, I better go, my hobby needs me, pokemon is calling.

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Brendan"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Brendan"]Okay, so someone explain to me, why we lost about 2,000 fans from the Col u game to the game after?

[/quote]lol, after starting a thread saying "i think the fans are pathetic...not supprised are ya?????[/quote]

Hmm, if you could read, I said "THE FANS ARE PATHETIC IF THEY COME TO WATCH NORWICH BECAUSE WE ARE WINNING"

How can no one see what I mean?
[/quote]its part of life Brendan, if a team is doing well more will come and watch....who wants to see someone lose every week...its life!!!  i go because i love NCFC and have done since i can remember....i go when i can, i would love to go to every game but cannot.....just be thankfull that we are getting 25000+ in league 1....if it was much much less we would be fooked and most definately would go into administartion....last season we got relegated the crowds were still very high so your arguement has no substantial evidence

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Brendan"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]Yes, it happens. Why does that mean I should grow up? And thanks for the more evidence, the increased attendances from the 90''s, all those extra fans because of the success, well done to all of those, you are also pathetic. [Y][/quote]Okay, you''re officially one of the biggest tossers this forum has had the unpleasant reality of putting up with, over 2,000 posts in a few months of absolute bollocks. Go fuck yourself, you don''t like it, you don''t have to support us you childish little wanker.[/quote]Yep, I should grow up as I am resorting to childish cussing.Anyway, I better go, my hobby needs me, pokemon is calling. [/quote]Everyone has tried behaving reasonably towards you because you are only young. Everyones explained just how wrong you are, six pages worth infact. Yet you still can''t accept it. Thats why you no longer deserve reasonable debate, you really do deserve cussing and plenty of abuse on here if you cant accept youre wrong when evidently, you are.