Sign in to follow this  
Canary_on_the Trent

Unofficial Match Thread - Southend Home

[quote user="Kent Canary"][quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="Kent Canary"][quote user="Herman "]Lucky fag break,yet again[:D][/quote]

C''mon, push through and chain it for the final ten minutes!
[/quote]

I''ll try[:D]

[/quote]

Don''t reply, smoke![:D]
[/quote]

[:D] It bloody well worked! Oh s***,i am in trouble! Knackered lungs or promotion???

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="Kent Canary"][quote user="Herman "]Lucky fag break,yet again[:D][/quote]C''mon, push through and chain it for the final ten minutes![/quote]

[/quote]I think we all owe a debt to Herman! I shall be showing my gratitude by giving money to Cancer Research tomorrow![:D]

[quote user="Smudger"]Yay... f**kin get in you slag!

Oli, Oli!!!Quality delivery from McNamee... he would have 20+ assists if he played every week instead of the anonymous useless tw@t Lappin![/quote]had to get that in didnt you!

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="Kent Canary"][quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="Kent Canary"][quote user="Herman "]Lucky fag break,yet again[:D][/quote]C''mon, push through and chain it for the final ten minutes![/quote]

[/quote]Don''t reply, smoke![:D][/quote]

[:D] It bloody well worked! Oh s***,i am in trouble! Knackered lungs or promotion???

[/quote]You are a [*]!

Massive massive win tonight with only col u dropping points. Still top but just, hopefully we can get going again, turn over Oldham and get a new run going for the tough games coming up.

[quote user="jed exodous"]Massive massive win tonight with only col u dropping points. Still top but just, hopefully we can get going again, turn over Oldham and get a new run going for the tough games coming up.[/quote]Dont forget Charlton lost. Think they are hanging on for a play-off spot now.

Johnson, great man, and it''s brilliant we got a result.Something certainly doesn''t feel right in the pit of my stomach though.

It only takes a second to score a goal. Oli! Oli! Oli! Surely we have to go up with this sort of luck..............mind you, you make your own as they say.

[quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="jed exodous"]Massive massive win tonight with only col u dropping points. Still top but just, hopefully we can get going again, turn over Oldham and get a new run going for the tough games coming up.[/quote]Dont forget Charlton lost. Think they are hanging on for a play-off spot now.[/quote]Charlton are gone now, I''d be surprised if they get a play off spot. Swindon and Col Who seem to be the real concerns at the moment!

Whoever said this on the Live Coverage obviously didn''t want to be named, but I''d like to repeat for you the words of ''Guest'' a few moments ago:"Anyone who moaned and complained when we conceded

doesn''t get to share the win. Only the faithful. Go and think about

what you''ve done."
Well said.

The only problem Charlton wil be giving us is when we go to the valley, they''re falling away big time. Hudd, swindon and Leeds, what a fortnight that is. come on city, we will do this,

I think the moment they got the goal must''ve been a real kick up the a*** though. Tough to get your team going again as a manager after a suckerpunch like that. Inspired substitutions again by Lambo!

Did say we could turn it around at half time, bugger we were lucky, but another great comeback. How many times have we been behind at half time and come back and won? Its normally around 20-30/1 for a team to be losing half time and be winning full time. Would''ve had a tidy profit if you followed that this season.

[quote user="city till i die"][quote user="Smudger"]Yay... f**kin get in you slag!

Oli, Oli!!!Quality delivery from McNamee... he would have 20+ assists if he played every week instead of the anonymous useless tw@t Lappin![/quote]had to get that in didnt you!

[/quote]Has to be said... he does not deserve his place in the team.McNamee proved tonight that he is one of our most creative players and we were also far more solid down the right than we were down the left.Leaving him on the bench is the equivalent of Spurs say leaving Aaron Lennon on the bench for fear that he may not win enough in the tackle.  Like I said quality players with pace put the opposition defence on the back foot.  How solid was Russel Martin for the first time in weeks tonight also?I mean McNamee has played in the Premiership and won promotion from the Championship with Watford for god sake.  He must be pissed sat on the bench watching the likes of Lappin.Bring back Korey on the right with McNamee in for Lappin on the left for me.

As good as the result is, i don''t think anyone on here can quite comprehend just how many cracks that late Johnson substitution has papered over.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Whoever said this on the Live Coverage obviously didn''t want to be named, but I''d like to repeat for you the words of ''Guest'' a few moments ago:"Anyone who moaned and complained when we conceded

doesn''t get to share the win. Only the faithful. Go and think about

what you''ve done."
Well said.[/quote]More like what a complete knob!With bell ends like him filling all of our stands entirely we would of kept Lappin on the pitch and lost the game 1-0.

[quote user="Big Bad John at the top of League One"]As good as the result is, i don''t think anyone on here can quite comprehend just how many cracks that late Johnson substitution has papered over.
[/quote]

Do you thimk something is amiss behind the scenes?

[quote user="Big Bad John at the top of League One"]As good as the result is, i don''t think anyone on here can quite comprehend just how many cracks that late Johnson substitution has papered over.[/quote]Well said... [Y]