Sign in to follow this  
Canary_on_the Trent

Unofficial Match Thread - Southend Home

Yes we are losing , but booing for christ sake ? we may turn up in our thousands but boy many of them are idiots

[quote user="Trent Canary"]For the benefit of those without radio can someone put a description of the goal up?

"Will a couple of loanees see us over the finish line?"

Maybe, I was gutted when I heard leeds had McSheffrey as I reckon he is quality for this level. I think its just confidence really.
[/quote]

Sounded like a ball into the box. Doherty failed to deal with it and Vernon put it in from close range.

Its ok people, the lucky glove is on. Wycombe, Colchester, Stockport, Southampton and Brighton (all away) when I put on this one glove and my mum pops on the other one, we score. We don''t necessarily win but we do score!!

[quote user="Heffers Canary"]Its ok people, the lucky glove is on. Wycombe, Colchester, Stockport, Southampton and Brighton (all away) when I put on this one glove and my mum pops on the other one, we score. We don''t necessarily win but we do score!![/quote]

If that fails I will be going for my lucky loo break which usually produces a goal.

Christ on a bleedin'' bike... if these people don''t want their season tickets, I''ll bloody well take it! Sure, I live in a completely different city and will barely be able to make any of the games (for now), but at least it would be one less ''fan'' booing.  You''d think we were on the verge of relegation the way some of the chat on the live feed is going....

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Heffers Canary"]Its ok people, the lucky glove is on. Wycombe, Colchester, Stockport, Southampton and Brighton (all away) when I put on this one glove and my mum pops on the other one, we score. We don''t necessarily win but we do score!![/quote]

If that fails I will be going for my lucky loo break which usually produces a goal.

[/quote]To add to this, when I go to pick up my dad from work and miss the last 15 minutes we also tend to turn the game on it''s head and win.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]I tried that already... strangely enough City''s constipation in front of goal seems to be catching...

[quote user="Kent Canary"]Crap, now Leeds are 1-0 up.[/quote]Lovely. If it ends up like this then I guess all those people who spent more time winding up Spainboy rather than staying modest will look a bit foolish, im sure he will make an appearance in retaliation.Anyway, lets hope we can pull it back.

Looking back we havent been at our best ever since Holts sending off at Brentford. Not sure if nerves are coming into it or we have a lack of confidence, but we really need to get back on form for the Leeds/Huddersfield/Swindon games.