Sign in to follow this  
Canary_on_the Trent

Unofficial Match Thread - Southend Home

Our bench looks pretty week as far as strikers are concerned. There''s nobody really pushing our forwards for a place.

Oh Dear, here we go !! [:''(]

Oh come on! What is wrong with us we were all over them?!?! We have to make our chances count like we did in the first half of the season.

Noo why are the crowd booing that''s not going to help is it. I''m confident we can come back and hammer them in the second half but if they just try to shut us out it could be hard.

We''ve now conceded first in the last six games,and yet posters have been saying Lambert should leave the defence alone. There have been warning signs for weeks.

We need to stop giving away possession so easily, and we should have held off giving Martin that contract. It may have destabilised team morale.

Just took a look at leeds site and someone posted this.......if this carries on much longer the championship will start to get a

complexion. does no one want to go up? good to know were not

the only team with cowards in.

I did laugh...

For the benefit of those without radio can someone put a description of the goal up?"Will a couple of loanees see us over the finish line?"Maybe, I was gutted when I heard leeds had McSheffrey as I reckon he is quality for this level. I think its just confidence really.

the fact that we have conceded first in the past 6 games does have some merit in showing our defence is weaker. I think this shows how under-rated Adam Drury is for us. I think it''s vital we get Askou back as well. I still fancy us to win tonight, we have enough fire power, but we need these two back ASAP.

[quote user="Trent Canary"]For the benefit of those without radio can someone put a description of the goal up?

"Will a couple of loanees see us over the finish line?"

Maybe, I was gutted when I heard leeds had McSheffrey as I reckon he is quality for this level. I think its just confidence really.
[/quote]

Hughes gave the ball away in their half under no pressure, their winger went past Rose, apparently with a bit of luck, Doc failed to cut out the cross and their guy scuffed it in.

[quote user="Trent Canary"]For the benefit of those without radio can someone put a description of the goal up?"Will a couple of loanees see us over the finish line?"Maybe, I was gutted when I heard leeds had McSheffrey as I reckon he is quality for this level. I think its just confidence really.[/quote]OK i`ll try....Southend put the ball in the net.Hows that  ?