Sign in to follow this  
Camuldonum

No additional ticket allocation for Colchester-Norwich game

What a pathetic club Colchester is:

1) Doesn''t own stadium

2) Stadium has zero character

3) Their board has a petty small club mentality

4) They don''t have many fans, despite cheap tickets and free buses out to Cuckoo Farm

5) Cowling is unprofessional and embarrasing

Does Cowling fancy himself as a manager or something? Why else would he be doing his best to give Paul Lambert''s team talk for him?! Honestly, this is hilarious!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

And  PS...........this will look petty at the tribunial won''t it? I curse their poxy club and their small minded fans.....I hope they all implode![:@]

[/quote]It is a legal prerequisite when seeking compensation through litigation that the Plaintiff has striven to minimize their losses, this childish behaviour could seriously undermine any amount awarded to Col Who, in fact such pettiness raises the issue why any club which can afford to turn away a guaranteed £30-£50k in extra matchday takings on a single game of football which is being played regardless should be in any need whatsoever of financial restitution for any alleged infringement "Since they obviously don''t need the money, I suggest this case was born out of nothing more than petty spite Sirs.......".

Chill guys...

Col Who''s GREATEST EVER result was a draw at Yeovil to get them in the Championship.

Norwich City''s WORST EVER result was a draw at Yeovil in League One (first competitive League game against them).

Lambo will not allow us to lose at that pathetic little tinpot hole. They are nothing.

[quote user="dizgoo"]

Chill guys...

Col Who''s GREATEST EVER result was a draw at Yeovil to get them in the Championship.

Norwich City''s WORST EVER result was a draw at Yeovil in League One (first competitive League game against them).

Lambo will not allow us to lose at that pathetic little tinpot hole. They are nothing.

[/quote]What are you blithering on about.  Our record defeat was a 10-2 loss at Swindon Town in 1908.

[quote user="Bruces Header"]Does anyone else think this has been done to start trouble? If Norwich fans take up home seats & it kicks off could this sway any decisions at the tribunal?[/quote]

TBH, it is the responsibility of those who take up the home allocation to bare that in mind and simply make as much noise as possible, turn the ground yellow and green, and not get involved in any trouble! In that scenario we are winners all round!

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="dizgoo"]

Chill guys...

[/quote]

What are you blithering on about.  Our record defeat was a 10-2 loss at Swindon Town in 1908.
[/quote]

Wooooooossssshhhhhhh!

Considering their capacity is 10,000, there highest game is just 8,400, and their average gate for the season is just 5,328, you do wondering just why he''s doing this?

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]

[quote user="Bruces Header"]Does anyone else think this has been done to start trouble? If Norwich fans take up home seats & it kicks off could this sway any decisions at the tribunal?[/quote]

TBH, it is the responsibility of those who take up the home allocation to bare that in mind and simply make as much noise as possible, turn the ground yellow and green, and not get involved in any trouble! In that scenario we are winners all round!

[/quote]I am not looking for trouble, but if I am sitting with the home fans and we score I will celebrate, so we''ll see what happens.

Exactly my thoughts.

a home game against a promotion rival , I can see why he thinks that by limiting the visitors tickets he is doing Col U a favour - hoever he appears to have misunderstood the fan base we have and the small fanbase they have -

Would be like us saying to leeds - we are going to give you aminimal allocation so we can maximise the support we get - that would work for us - backfires for Colchester

So when it kicks off in the home end and it will due to the imflammatory comments coming out of the pathetic Essex club then hopefully the authories will charge the chairman with failing to provide a safe environment in which to hold a sporting event...... If I supported them I''d be really embarassed by all of this.

Pathetic!

[quote user="morty"]I wonder if anyone from Col U is reading our comments and thinking "Oh s**t"?[/quote]

Not really, no. It''s quite amusing actually. Once again you seem to think you are above and beyond the rules and regulations. It will be interesting to see how many of you who have bought tickets in home areas are refused entry or ejected.......

We managed to get 10 tickets in the west stand block w8 over 3 weeks ago now. I think my IP postcode helped.[;)]We knew we wouldn''t get 10 from our allocation so decided to get in early.[<:o)][Y]

[quote user="Seven Up"][quote user="morty"]I wonder if anyone from Col U is reading our comments and thinking "Oh s**t"?
[/quote] Not really, no. It''s quite amusing actually. Once again you seem to think you are above and beyond the rules and regulations. It will be interesting to see how many of you who have bought tickets in home areas are refused entry or ejected.......[/quote]

Not above the rules, just a much bigger club, who find this a tad pathetic.

[quote user="Seven Up"][quote user="morty"]I wonder if anyone from Col U is reading our comments and thinking "Oh s**t"?[/quote]

Not really, no. It''s quite amusing actually. Once again you seem to think you are above and beyond the rules and regulations. It will be interesting to see how many of you who have bought tickets in home areas are refused entry or ejected.......[/quote]

Its simple wear a Hoody over my Colours And they cant refuse me entry =] =]

[quote user="Seven Up"][quote user="morty"]I wonder if anyone from Col U is reading our comments and thinking "Oh s**t"?
[/quote] Not really, no. It''s quite amusing actually. Once again you seem to think you are above and beyond the rules and regulations. It will be interesting to see how many of you who have bought tickets in home areas are refused entry or ejected.......[/quote]

I will be in the home end & if I have no colours on I''m sure I''ll easily pass through the turnstile!! Robbie Cowling has created this problem, not us! If I was a Col U fan (& I thank God I am not) I would be angry the chairman is turning down much needed money, especially if none is spent in January!

[quote user="Seven Up"][quote user="morty"]I wonder if anyone from Col U is reading our comments and thinking "Oh s**t"?[/quote]

Not really, no. It''s quite amusing actually. Once again you seem to think you are above and beyond the rules and regulations. It will be interesting to see how many of you who have bought tickets in home areas are refused entry or ejected.......[/quote]I actually meant someone actually linked to the club. Your chairman''s petty minded and unprofessional approach to all of this is going to create problems. I wouldn''t be surprised if the police stepped in and asked him to reconsider his decision.Oh and anyone can buy a ticket to a football game mate and sit where they like.