Sign in to follow this  
Camuldonum

No additional ticket allocation for Colchester-Norwich game

Here are my concerns about the Col U game:  Because of the inflammatory statements from their Chairman, we all know that there are probably 1,000 Canary Supporters who have bought tickets in the home areas.  Obviously there is going to be trouble, be it from overly-enthusiastic Canary Supporters, Col U supporters or Col U Stewards.  So even though their Chairman created a situation that motivated our supporters to go and buy tickets where they shouldn''t, we will obviously get blamed for any scuffles or problems at the match.Cowling has come across as a juvenile, while McNally''s dignified silence makes me proud he is running our club.  It would be unfortunate, though, for our thoroughly deserved reputation as one of the top family clubs in the country were sullied by any unpleasantness at Colchester.  The best thing we can do is keep winning and make sure Col U are in our rear view mirror for the whole season, and we leave them behind when we are promoted.  Lets not make this any bigger than it needs to be.  Col U must be loving all the attention this is giving them.  Without it, who would care anything for their club other than their 4,000 home supporters they usually get?

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

The better story is whether Colchester offer the normal before and after the game hospitality to the visiting Directors and whether they accept it.

One for the Eastern Daily Press and the East Anglian Daily Times to pursue I think.[:P]

[/quote]

Beat you too it....see my earlier post.

I wonder where Delia will be sitting - at the Colchester away game?......I don''t think that she''ll be in their Directionless Box.....and will the NCFC CE and Chairman (if they''re made welcome) - be sitting alongside her?.....Wherever she may sit....

Plagiarist Press....Try the Wrath for some titbits....tit.

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]  The best thing we can do is keep winning and make sure Col U are in our rear view mirror for the whole season, and we leave them behind when we are promoted.  [/quote]

All we need to do is thrash them on the day then lets see who is laughing.