Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week fifteen of the free bet season. This week it’s our good friend Cosmic Twin in charge and making the final selections. One of our most consistent pickers since joining the season before last when Cosmic really made Ray and I sit up and take notice with seven from nine successful naps. Then last season Cosmic carried on in that vein and has been in tremendous form this season with 11 winning selections in the first 14 weeks.

Now Cosmic is one of our top Pups but will still need all our help to stand a chance of increasing the money we raise for the academy this season. It’s a different challenge that we face this week as it’s international week but with a difference. Most of the international games are friendlies which is a very different kettle of fish to the completive games we are used to selecting from. There are some qualifier play-offs and of course the lower leagues in England and Scotland. I believe it’s worked out well for us this week because I’ve noticed that Cosmic has no particular favourite hunting ground and selects naps from all the leagues available to us.

Once again last night I was proud to watch two more young players from our academy make their first team debuts. Congratulations to Josh Dawkin and Dario Dumic who have directly benefited from the help from FONCY and including the money we have raised on this thread over the years.

So I’ll hand the free bet over to Cosmic now. There’s no pressure, because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Free Bet Hall of fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy. No blame and no shame on the free bet pages.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Cosmic... the free bet is yours............[:)]...........

I leave you with Ray''s signature which now reads: -
Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,Mr Chops,NewYork, Inch High, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker, Norfolkbroadslim, yes Norfolkchance1 £755 for the Academy,so far.

Good Luck this week Cosmic, international weekends are always tough, but I''m sure you can do the free bet proud!Anyway, I''m off to the Conference this weekend where I expect:Stevenage to beat GatesheadStevenage haven''t lost at home yet, and sit 2nd in the table, whilst Gateshead have lost 6 out of 9 away from home, and are currently one place above the relegation zone.Good luck once again Cosmic!

Oi Nutty, you forgot my Welsh boyo''s are still playing too! And there''s some humdingers as usual to choose from, but the pick of the bunch has to be

RHYL v Caersws - HOME WIN

Good luck Cosmic

Leedscanary

As much as I want to go for Norwich, I''ll be a tad more rational and go for a dead cert. Croatia to beat Liechtenstein.

Yes ~ it''s Me! [:O]

Thanks for your very kind words, Nutty Nigel. It is a bit of a strange week fixture wise, but I shall do my very best. I shall need all the help that you fantastic PUPs can give me! A blank piece of paper awaits.

I will post my final selection sometime Friday evening, it could be fairly late, just depends how busy Friday is. But they will be there ready for Nutty Nigel to do his thing on Saturday morning.

Good Luck, PUPs!

Huddersfield are 5-2-0 at home, Wycombe are rock bottom and 0-3-4 away, so my nap this week is

Huddersfield v Wycombe HOME win.

Best of luck Cosmic and all the pickers!

Rhyl at home to Caersws for me. Rhyl are 4-1-0 at home, Caersws are 0-2-3 away from home, conceding 16 goals in 5 away matches.Best of luck Cosmic.

So, i''ve scanned through the BBC SPORT FOOTBALL FIXTURES and come up with  the game Brentford Vs Millwall

BRENTFORD Vs MILLWALL ---- DRAW!!

thats how the game starts in a draw, so im hoping it ends that way!!

Good Luck Cosmic _________(forgot) SORRY!!

I''m on the same page as ncfcstar this week.  My pick is also:

Stevenage -v- Gateshead    HOME WIN

Good Luck to Cosmic and all PUPs  [:D]

Having got myself back on track last week(hey Nutty[;)] ) I intend to stay on a winning streak so this weeks easy pick is.....

Croatia v Liechtenstein.....Home win please.

All the best Cosmic and all my fellow pickers.[Y]

After being badly let down by flippin'' Celtic last week, I''m going to play safe too.

Croatia, home win for me.

Good luck Cosmic!

Good luck Cosmic!

Having had a look at the international fixtures I nearly went for Paraguay home win against Qatar but sadly it''s it''s on Friday.

So instead me nap for the week is north of the border:

Brechin Vs Clyde - Home win

Brechin are 5 1 0 with 12 goals and only 5 conceded.

Clyde on the other hand are 1 2 4 with 7 for and 10 against.

Davo

A quick cuddle in the Butlers pantry revealed

"She was only the Yorkshireman''s daughter but she loved her...

Huddersfield"

Home win.

Good luck Pups

Good evening Nutty.I shall go for Russia to beat Slovenia and trust that my selection is "Worthy" in your eyes.

Looks to be another tricky week. Almost plumped for City again, but just couldn''t for fear of tempting fate. So its the conference for me and...

Stevenage v Gateshead - Home Win.

Good luck all PUPs, and especially Cosmic.