Sign in to follow this  
onebobbyrobson

To all you naaarwich fans on here who have posed on twtd

The fact is your a division 3 side we are a championship club

We still be a championship club next season, you will be a division 3 club

Oh by the enjoy the fa cup draw today

Enjoy the first round of the cup as that the furtherest you''re gonna get  ha ha

[quote user="onebobbyrobson"]

Enjoy the first round of the cup as that the furtherest you''re gonna get  ha ha

[/quote]Is "Furtherest" a mountain that''s very far away?Enjoy life at the bottom of the Championship.  Hopefully at Xmas Keano will walk away and after a long and exhaustive selection process you''ll get Glenn Roeder in.

[/quote]

You are extremely deluded to post onto a Norwich Forum and yet you are an Ipswich fan.

Face the facts, you haven''t won in 14 games, you are the only proffessional team in England not to have done so and you''ve spent a good £20 million on new players that has got you nowhere.

Also, how you manage to draw to Plymouth who have the worst form in the Championship is beyond me. The goal that Ipswich got was a pure piece of luck, all Stead had to do was put the ball in the net after having the ball passed to him by a Plymouth defender!

So please before you get battered anymore, leave this Forum and we''ll see whether you have Championship football next season.

There''s only one ROY KEANE!

[/quote][IMG]http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/qq174/NCFC87/babycry.gif[/IMG]

What a quaint and strangely illiterate opening post.

Where did that spring from? The backwaters of Suffolk, I presume.

He could not have been drunk as it was only 7.51 am.

Oh. The clocks went back last night Pobably 8.51 am to that slow-wit, so he could have been.

So your going to go from worst team in the league form to league champions form? thats what you need, as since you so stupid, you may want to read on how Norwich are actually the best team in the league....even Leeds manager pretty much said so, there was one fluky loss, and any other game we have lost, we have been really close, and probably deserved to win....unlike you lot, who are just crap, and even when you have a manager who has got a team into the prem, and kept them there, your still crap.....

Ipswich fans are so arrogant what makes them think they will be a championship side, and how can they say we wont get promoted as im sure they havent seen any of our games apart from Leeds or Franchise Fc.

[/quote]How much would you care to wager on that improbability?

[quote user="PLAMBERT"]

Ipswich fans are so arrogant what makes them think they will be a championship side, and how can they say we wont get promoted as im sure they havent seen any of our games apart from Leeds or Franchise Fc.

[/quote]

Yeah but those are examples of how we should go up, those are 2 of the best 3/4 teams in the league, one of which is still in the relegation zone (i think....) and we should have won both of them, so if they use there brains, they will work out that since most of the other teams in the league are crap (use Swindon as an example, there meant to be fairly good, and played ok, but we still beat them with ease, yeah it was 1-0 but we looked more likely to score again, not them...) if we don''t go up i will be very suprised.....and i don''t care about them, they can do what they like.....

Hahaha. What a Twot!

3rd division team? You''re only in the second divison. 5th in the league and you''re bottom of the league. There''s only 5 positions between us and them. It must be so much fun being the worst team in the entire of England resultswise.

I love the way the ads work on this forum. Ipswich thread= ''Cure for sweating''.How apt!![:D]

[quote user="CallsignViper"]Hahaha. What a Twot!

3rd division team? You''re only in the second divison. 5th in the league and you''re bottom of the league. There''s only 5 positions between us and them. It must be so much fun being the worst team in the entire of England resultswise.[/quote]I love it how the illiterate inbred made it sound like they are about three divisions above us, not five places which is the reality. I wonder if they will go any ''furthererest'' than bottom in that dizzy high league they are in.

[/quote]Jesus wept.Oh and you are aware to be a Championship side next season you are going to have to win at least 13 and draw a couple of your remaining 32 games? Good luck!

Laughing stock of British football? Binmen check....

Worlds Fattest bloke? Binmen check....

Lowest crowds between the Mighty NCFC or the Binmen? Binmen check...

Pyscho manager & completely football experience free chief exec? Binmen check...

Club TOTALLY humiliated on national TV on their BIG DAY? Binmen Check...

KEANO KEANO KEANO?

Ow long were they playing against 10 men yesterday?

Rumours that Ipswich are going to be sponsored by winalot dog food have been rejected because the advertising standards agency wouldn''t allow it.

[/quote]

What a pointless, stupid, childish drivel of a post not even warranting a discussion ![:$]

Well done scummers, your rapidly becoming a team of record holders!!

Still hold the record for biggest defeat in the Prem. Worlds fattest man, and lowliest team currently in all four divisions!! My hat comes off to you my 5 thumbed friend, now back off to bed your sisters waiting!!

[quote user="Mike Grant"]

Laughing stock of British football? Binmen check....

Worlds Fattest bloke? Binmen check....

Lowest crowds between the Mighty NCFC or the Binmen? Binmen check...

Pyscho manager & completely football experience free chief exec? Binmen check...

Club TOTALLY humiliated on national TV on their BIG DAY? Binmen Check...

KEANO KEANO KEANO?

[/quote]

LMFAO love it

I admit to posting on there recently but the only people posing that I''ve seen are the ''Sexy Polish Girlfriends'' on their sleazy ads. And if your there onebobbyrobson what gives with the ''report abuse'' button on that site I thought you liked to keep thhat sort of thing quiet down there, in the family so to speak?

[quote user="Jim Kent"]The fact that he has come on here shows he is very worried about being relegated.[/quote]You''d think so Jim but the poor deluded muppets post more about going on a run and making the playoffs than what a good job errr I mean bad job Keano is doing and how they already need top ten form (approx 1.5 points per game) for the rest of the season just to pass the 50 point estimated ''safety'' mark.