Sign in to follow this  

I drive past Semi in Wymondham every now and again. I talk to a few of the boys so I know where some of them go a lot.

I was also sitting in traffic on Chapelfield last week and looked over to the other side of the road and saw Paul Lambert in a Maserati! Nice car.

Remember a couple years back when i was at college I was driving down the road and Hucks was walking on the path on my drivers side, i wound down the window and gave him a chorus of "oooooo huckerby"

At the Brentford Cup game i sat next to, in and around a lot of the first team that weren''t playing... Forster is a brute!

Had a pint with Iwan at The Murderers many years ago, before I gave up the booze!

[quote user="canary cherub "]

Weren''t you tailing Simon Lappin on the All the other day?

You really are a stalker . . .

[/quote]

weird week seeing 4 players out and about. that makes me a stalker whoop whoop. thought i would put on here where i have seen them but i will refrain with such abuse!! lol.

I saw Holt, Otsemeboor, Tudor - Jones, Nelson and Curo in Pedro''s, got my picture taken with them as well! Nice bunch of lads except Curo who was a bit of an arse!

[quote user="glove1"][quote user="canary cherub "]

Weren''t you tailing Simon Lappin on the All the other day?

You really are a stalker . . .

[/quote]

weird week seeing 4 players out and about. that makes me a stalker whoop whoop. thought i would put on here where i have seen them but i will refrain with such abuse!! lol.

[/quote]

Glove, be careful how you react to Cherub. You are a mere whisker away from being called a misogynist. 

i saw; Forster, Francomb, Doc, Askou, Drury, Smith, Rusty, Hoolahan, Holt, Cody Mac, Lappin, Martin, Adeyemi, Lambo and the rest of the bench. Last saturday up at Carlisle. [:P]

Gordon Brown, in a Daimler with four police bikes, outside my office near Westminster... ...no hang on he''s not a Norwich player.

Damn this living outside the county

Last weekend - Will Young buying Leek & Potato soup in a deli off portabello road and Simon Callow doing some last minute rehearsing (on his own) on the train from London for his maddermarket performance that evening... 

Last year - Paul Daniels performing magic to a v small crowd in a travelodge bar in Manchester

Years ago, I delivered a pizza to Bucky Richardson.  He was the 3rd string QB for the Houston Oilers. 

As for soccer players, I once saw Chris Woods walking up towards the market from the streets below it.

How long ''til someone wets themselves because I referred to the game as soccer?

over the years you get to see several of the stars at various functions, my most memorable has to be whilst talking to Don King at wembley in 1986 mohammad Ali coming to stand beside him. I was awe struck

[quote user="CanaryRyan"]I saw Holt, Otsemeboor, Tudor - Jones, Nelson and Curo in Pedro''s, got my picture taken with them as well! Nice bunch of lads except Curo who was a bit of an arse![/quote]

Lets have a look at the pic.

I saw Brian Capron, played Richard Hillman in Corrie, just off Unthank Road this wednesday. Unrelated to football but I havent ever seen any Norwich players out and about so this will have to do. I was once stuck in a motorway jam alongside Ashley Cole though...

Askou in Morrisons every sunday, likewise Russell. Seen forster in there before, and most of last seasons team last year.

Why Sunday? Do they all do there shopping together on a sunday?

Dale Gordon came to my primary school''s sports day. I didn''t win anything so didn''t get to shake his hand...

I once saw Mattias Svensson smack Paul McSmall on the side of the head outside HMV on Gentlemans Walk a few years ago.