Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

In to League 2 again for me the Daggers are scoring for fun at the moment and should be far to strong for a struggling Chesterfield team.

Dagenham & Redbridge V''s Chesterfield Home win

Good luck Astro let''s hope for a winning debut.

I''m going to go for table-topping Rotherham to react well to Mark Robins'' departure [U] and record a comfortable Home Win against Morecambe, who have only managed one point away from home this season and endured a couple of thrashings along the way!

Best of luck Astro and to all [Y]

Its the Blue Square Premier for me this week and

Luton v Barrow - Home Win

Luton have 1 defeat in 8, Barrow 2 wins in 9 (and some heavy defeats).

Good luck Astro, and all PUPs.

Gutted that I went for Norwich last week - I told people never to do it and then did it myself and they let me down.....

However, I will get back on winning ways this week and I am echoing Inchy''s pick of....

Olympiakos v Kavala - Home win for Olympiakos.  For me this is the safest bet of the whole weekend!......but I guess that''s the idea....

Good luck astro!

Muddy

I also fancy ROTHERHAM to beat Morecambe this week, lots of speculation about manager changes didn''t seem to affect them last week when they won- they seem like a side who want to impress whoever the new manager is going to be.

Good luck Astrodyne- lets keep the run going!

To the French league for my pick this week. Bordeaux are top of the league with 10 points from 4 games. Scoring 11 goals in 3 wins. Their opponents, Grenoble, are bottom with 0 points - and have only scored 2 goals.

Bordeaux V Grenoble - Home win.

Enjoy your week Astrodyne, I look forward to seeing your name added to Ray''s line of fame, just like Shaun was last week.

LLANELLI v Newtown - HOME WIN in the Welsh Premiership this week.

Llanelli, last seasons runners up, have started well this year - unbeaten so far with 2 wins and 2 draws. They also have a good scoring record and a decent defence - 10 scored, 4 conceded this season in 4 games.

Newtown are a perrenial mid table acheiving side. Although they have only one defeat this season I see Llanelli being far too strong for Newtown, so much so I''m expecting a 4-1 win.

Leedscanary (Young Gun)

I''m going to Norway for my selection this week. They are three quarters through their season and Sromsgodset are yet to win away. Molde are in second place and are very strong at home.

Molde   v    Stromsgodset      Home Win

I reckon Astro''s grin will be even bigger after the weekend [:D]

Okey doke. In that case I''ll go for middlesbough to beat Ipswich.

Another where form speaks for itself and...you know...it''s Ipswich!

I nearly dipped into the minefield that is FA Cup qualifying to a ground that''s nearly had as many goals this season as Carrow Road. But I couldn''t guarantee a win for Leamington at the New Windmill so I''m off to portugal.

Porto vs Leixoes - Home win

Davo

I''m going to hope that MR''s departure won''t affect them and go for ROTHERHAM to win against Morcombe

Good luck Astro!

I''m going to go to Italy for

Inter vs Parma - HOME WIN

Inter handed out a 4-0 shelacking to their Milanese rivals last week and will build on that result with a win against newly promoted Parma.

Good luck everyone [Y]