Sign in to follow this  
city till i die

who are we going to draw in the next round??

i predicted a couple of yrs ago that we would face tamworth. so i reckon this time i am going to say either kettering town or hartlepool.

....at least we are still in it, I''m not so sure there were too many who thought we would be (indeed, plenty of ''supporters'' seemed to want us to lose) - after all it was an away game, in the cup, at a club with a new manager and who have not won in ages. 

We''re bound to draw someone pants away, as per usual.

PS: was it me or were we yet again a bit stuffed by the itv coverage?...I mean, last on, ffs - I wouldn''t have expected extended highlights or anything, but the massive game that was Millwall v Crewe was on ages before us!

the mighty Blyth Spartans! got £2 on them to beat Blackburn at home (potato field pitch, long ball, "i didnt rake my studs down that millionaire footballers calves ref!"), we will then get them in round 4!

jas :)

I said last night we would get Millwall/Crewe and so will stick by that.

Hopefully not another crap draw like Charlton. I hate it when we get drawn against a team in the same league as us, it takes away the magic, I would rather get Hartlepool away than Man utd away, im an old fa cup romantic you see. Cant see why even us cant finish off Charlton. Cant believe they appointed Parkinson when all he done was get 3points from 8 games and was part of the staff that got them were they are today anyway.

trust me, we WILL be in the 4th round, and im hoping for an away day somewhere obscure.

13. Unlucky for some....This has got Middlesborough away written all over it...I would like to see us get one of the lower teams at home, I think it''s fairly obvious we need a chance of grabbing the prize money.

west ham at home so both sets of fans can chant roeder out! providing we win the replay and he''s still here which i doubt he will be

And we have a new winner of the pointless post award.this could be the worst one yet.Who are we going to draw? So your just asking for people to guess who we might get? hmmm, good one.Here''s another one for you.Who will win the The Premierhip in 2017?My guess is Man Utd.

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Barclayman "]

Who will win the The Premiership in 2017?

My guess is Man Utd.
[/quote]

Nah mate, my guess is Oxford United [:)]
[/quote]

Man City?

or Peterboro!!!