Sign in to follow this  
 Green and Yellow

Rodent is at it again.

The arrogance of Rodent is unbelievable. In today''s EDP Rodent has give himself a vote of confidence and then goes on to say and I quote; Roeder has come under fire in the past fortnight for events on and off the field after three defeats in that last four matched which sandwiched a feisty appearance at the club''s annual  meeting. But Roeder insists he is not under pressure and says those fans '' who  live in the real world'' will  understand. 

So there you have it we are wrong and not living in the real world. Arrogant tw@t. 

[quote user="Titanic"]

The arrogance of Rodent is unbelievable. In today''s EDP Rodent has give himself a vote of confidence and then goes on to say and I quote; Roeder has come under fire in the past fortnight for events on and off the field after three defeats in that last four matched which sandwiched a feisty appearance at the club''s annual  meeting. But Roeder insists he is not under pressure and says those fans '' who  live in the real world'' will  understand. 

So there you have it we are wrong and not living in the real world. Arrogant tw@t. 

[/quote]

How can you say that. His world is the only real one to him!

We are just figments of his imagination that can be banished as He wishes.

Mind you a vote of confidence is usually followed by the sack, so with any luck he will dismiss himself and disappear up his own .......

You guys go on and on about "spin" from the club yet when the press spin a headline you suck it all up and claim he is being arrogant.

Nowhere in the article does it say he stood up and patted himself on the back and said how good he is.

Having gone on to say had he spent millions on a squad then we would be right to question things - those of us in the "real world" know that following a major upheaval it aint gonna happen in 1 season.

P.S. by saying living in the real world - I mean being realistic - not arrogant!!

considering we have spent more than alot of other clubs in this division, hes not done well at all.

thats it roeder give yourselve a pat on the back , your looking at the table the wrong way round ..

your tactics are ignorant, nor do the players like you .

Someone should start writing speeches for him because he clearly doesn''t think about what he''s saying before it dribbles out of his mouth! This is hilarious. Someone working in professional football preaching about "the real world". That is downright offensive. Glenn, when you are working a 60 hour week and are still considering having to get an evening job at a pub JUST to pay the mortgage on your 3 bed ex council semi and put food on your family''s table THEN you can come back and talk about the real world. Ignorant fool.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Someone should start writing speeches for him because he clearly doesn''t think about what he''s saying before it dribbles out of his mouth! This is hilarious. Someone working in professional football preaching about "the real world". That is downright offensive. Glenn, when you are working a 60 hour week and are still considering having to get an evening job at a pub JUST to pay the mortgage on your 3 bed ex council semi and put food on your family''s table THEN you can come back and talk about the real world. Ignorant fool.[/quote]

lol you mean he opens mouth and then inserts his foot?  kinda moments? [:D]

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Someone should start writing speeches for him because he clearly doesn''t think about what he''s saying before it dribbles out of his mouth! This is hilarious. Someone working in professional football preaching about "the real world". That is downright offensive. Glenn, when you are working a 60 hour week and are still considering having to get an evening job at a pub JUST to pay the mortgage on your 3 bed ex council semi and put food on your family''s table THEN you can come back and talk about the real world. Ignorant fool.[/quote]

Where in the article did he talk about the world outside of football? The game is all about money now and instant success. Money of which we do not have. So comparing the way of peoples lives outside of football to his comments is hilarious.

[quote user="singing canary"]

considering we have spent more than alot of other clubs in this division, hes not done well at all.

thats it roeder give yourselve a pat on the back , your looking at the table the wrong way round ..

[/quote]

that''s it, take the heat of the "Big Spending" NCFC Board..

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="singing canary"]

[/quote]

that''s it, take the heat of the "Big Spending" NCFC Board..

[/quote]

Did you actually read the article?

From Dave538football:

Roeder''s behaviour and attitude towards the fans becomes more bizarre and arrogant as each day passes, and the siege mentality really takes grip both of the board and ''he that must be obeyed''. Why does the EDP give this man news space? We the fans are not, according to Roeder, living in the real world, and, this is really funny, those complaining at the current dross being served up on a regular basis, are in the minority. Could it be that ice cold Roeder is beginning to crack after a series of recent public gaffs, a string of mediocre to poor performances and results, and the gradual realisation that the concerns of fans are not going away, and every effort will be made to bring about change to start moving our club in the right direction. Wake up Roeder and smell the coffee; you have irreversibly lost the support of the majority of fans, and your days at Carrow Road are numbered.

Well said, agree with you 100%.

The thing is do you really expect anything else from a football manager let alone GR. In fact do you expect anything less of anyone who is doing a job of any sort.

Of course he is going to back himself, if you don''t believe in yourself no one who is working for you is going to are they

You''ll know when GR no longer backs himself because that will be the day that he resigns.

I think at the minute people are just lining up to jump on his back at any given opportunity even if it does mean talking s***e to do so.

[quote user="Steve H"]

I think at the minute people are just lining up to jump on his back at any given opportunity even if it does mean talking s***e to do so.

[/quote]I''m afraid the existence of an opportunity is not a prerequisite.

Could someone pass me a saucer...there seems to be a bit of a storm in this cup of tea.

Can''t disagree with anything he said, seems perfect sense to me.  By the way I want my managers arrogant thanks, if you think you can manage footballers by being Mr Nice Guy think again! 

[quote user="Boot"]

Could someone pass me a saucer...there seems to be a bit of a storm in this cup of tea.

Can''t disagree with anything he said, seems perfect sense to me.  By the way I want my managers arrogant thanks, if you think you can manage footballers by being Mr Nice Guy think again! 

[/quote]

Boot old chap - or chappess - there is a world of difference between being arrogant to your players, which may be some managers'' preferred approach to team spirit and motivation - and being arrogant in public; to the fans who pay big money to be "entertained" and to shareholders who are actually part owners of the club and hence the manager''s employers. I would maintain that good management does not require arrogance but if that is part of your character, I would strongly advise anyone to use it very sparingly until your results do not come up to even the average fan''s expectations.

Yawn, typical gimme gimme gimme now modern supporters.

Roeder has done a good job plugging the gap in the squad with the loan signings. We were even more useless before he came along, now we''re just mostly useless which for me is improvement.

Maybe if we scrape a low to mid table end position he can build with some permanent signings next season. But these things take time?!!

Your panic, SACK HIM boring responses are so annoying. What do we do if we did sack him, were does the money to pay off his contract come from, who is the next manager, what happens to Roeders players, where does the next manager get money from to buy or loan his players? Questions you clearly don''t understand.

Take a leaf from those superb away fans in Nottingham tonight and get behind your team.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]A win on the roeder, and so begins the 2nd annual 13 game unbeaten streak.  Or maybe not.[/quote]

We can but dream Houston.

This will do wonders for their confidence and gee them up nicely for Tuesday night.

I agree with Roeder.

The ''real world'' is working with what we''ve got.

The ''fantasy'' is a knight in shining Euros swanning in and appointing Wengar manager.

The real world is Roeder, The board, a thin squad, talented loan players and a great fan base