Sign in to follow this  
Cottaging Canary

Iverson & Huckerby Coming In...

This is the first real ''rumour'' I''ve posted on here, and that is beause my source is pretty solid and I believe it. I have been told that Iverson is nailed on to sign in January, it''s basically already a done deal (I think most of us have assumed this anyway).

Also my source claims that Huckerby will be coming back on a 4 month loan deal. Personally, I think Roeder is too proud to bring him back but I''m only posting what I''ve heard. I can''t wait to get bashed for starting this one!!

Hucks said in an interview only a couple of days ago that San Jose wouldn''t let him go anywhere for a loan spell and besides he was looking forward to taking his seat in the Jarrold Stand to watch the Preston game so I think you can knock that rumour on the head.

He did say that he hoped to train with us from early Nov for the winter months to keep fit so at least we''ll be able to see him at Colney [:D]

[quote user="Greenwich Canary"]

This is the first real ''rumour'' I''ve posted on here, and that is beause my source is pretty solid and I believe it. I have been told that Iverson is nailed on to sign in January, it''s basically already a done deal (I think most of us have assumed this anyway).

Also my source claims that Huckerby will be coming back on a 4 month loan deal. Personally, I think Roeder is too proud to bring him back but I''m only posting what I''ve heard. I can''t wait to get bashed for starting this one!!

[/quote]

I have also heard the Iversen story,but don''t think there is anything in the Huckerby rumour.

[/quote]And you have the gall to want me out when you''re writing crap like this? you ain''t worthy of the banner.

Nurse![:S]

The Iversen story is somewhat realistic, but Glenn''s ego will probably block any possible return for Huckerby...

[/quote]

Sorry to prove you right Greenwich Canary, but I''m not used to reading such nonsense from you. This smacks of someone reading the Beckham to Milan story and hoping the same may happen with Hucks. In reality, it won''t.

Anyway, hope you''re right about Iversen :-)

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Greenwich Canary"]

[/quote]And you have the gall to want me out when you''re writing crap like this? you ain''t worthy of the banner.

[/quote]

stop starting on people Wiz you muppet !!!

[quote user="Danny G"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Greenwich Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Says the muppet with the wizard out banner!

Laughable![:|]

As I said in my original post, I personally don''t think the Huckerby thing will happen, but I''m merely passing on what I''ve heard and my source is reliable. Just have to wait and see I guess.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Greenwich Canary"]

[/quote]Wiz you remind me of a child, this thread has nothing to do with you personally and yet you make it about yourself. You really do love all the attention you get on here. Saying that im being a total hypocrit by giving you the attention.

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Greenwich Canary"]

[/quote]

Wiz you remind me of a child, this thread has nothing to do with you personally and yet you make it about yourself. You really do love all the attention you get on here. Saying that im being a total hypocrit by giving you the attention.
[/quote]

People cannot complain when they are going around with ''Wizard Out'' sigs ... can they?

Those who say GR ego wont handle it rae talking rubbish.

The man would play the devil if it could help him win a game.

Also remember he and Neil Adams had a very public falling out.

Adams is now back working for NCFC.

Hucks is stiil quality in the champs, great player to bring off the bench late to create some magic after the defenders are tired.

Carrow road would sell out if he came back without a doubt.

tb fair, mls makes dichio look world class n beckham average. so i don''t really know how hucks wud do bk here, all i know is that hoolahan n bell r finally kickin off on some form

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]tb fair, mls makes dichio look world class n beckham average. so i don''t really know how hucks wud do bk here, all i know is that hoolahan n bell r finally kickin off on some form[/quote]gr8 m8 thks 4 lttn me no.

[/quote]

thanks for the posting mate, the Huckerby rumour was certainly doing the rounds in the Barclay before yesterdays game, and judging by yesterdays performance we need him more than ever. Also the Iverson one makes sense, as I don''t think Lita will still be with us in Jan.

A member of the coaching staff told me Iverson will not be coming; his club want 2M. This was a month ago, but  doubt things have changed. Hucks won''t be coming back, he is detested by the management.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Danny G"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Greenwich Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Says the muppet with the wizard out banner!

Laughable![:|]

[/quote]says the muppet who had a Roeder out banner but has changed it now we have won the last 2 games.    I suppose you''ll change it back when we lose the next game.

[quote user="USAcanary"]

Those who say GR ego wont handle it rae talking rubbish.

The man would play the devil if it could help him win a game.

Also remember he and Neil Adams had a very public falling out.

Adams is now back working for NCFC.

Hucks is stiil quality in the champs, great player to bring off the bench late to create some magic after the defenders are tired.

Carrow road would sell out if he came back without a doubt.

[/quote]

Points I agree with. It may not happen (''t would be nice though) but I can''t see Roeder blocking it.

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Greenwich Canary"]

[/quote]

Wiz you remind me of a child, this thread has nothing to do with you personally and yet you make it about yourself. You really do love all the attention you get on here. Saying that im being a total hypocrit by giving you the attention.
[/quote]Exactly King!

Oh, and the posters with the wiz out banners give me yet more attention, thats not my fault surely?............or is it?[:|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]If I canceled my Roeder Hex 3 games ago Duffman, why would I now have a Roeder Out banner?[:S][/quote]Oh I am so sorry, I didnt realise that it was YOU we had to thank for these last 2 wins.PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont hex him again Mister, I dont want us to start losing again.It must be nice to have the fate of other people in your hands.

[quote user="Duffman"][quote user="1st Wizard"]If I canceled my Roeder Hex 3 games ago Duffman, why would I now have a Roeder Out banner?[:S][/quote]

Oh I am so sorry, I didnt realise that it was YOU we had to thank for these last 2 wins.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont hex him again Mister, I dont want us to start losing again.

It must be nice to have the fate of other people in your hands.

[/quote]Oh it is![:D]

[quote user="Duffman"][quote user="1st Wizard"]If I canceled my Roeder Hex 3 games ago Duffman, why would I now have a Roeder Out banner?[:S][/quote]

Oh I am so sorry, I didnt realise that it was YOU we had to thank for these last 2 wins.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont hex him again Mister, I dont want us to start losing again.

It must be nice to have the fate of other people in your hands.

[/quote]

tsk, keep up, can''t believe you didn''t realise that the Roeder out banner had gone, Surely there was a thread started about it [:^)]

Can we not have a "what Wiz''s current position is" forum, to save searching through this one, supposedly about Norwich City Football Club

I`m frome Trondheim the town Iversen plays in. And frome what I have heard frome Rosenborg in the media it was likely that Iversen left in January. On the other hand there is a bigg debate within the suporters that are consernd that the leving of 1 ore 2 off the local boys can destroy the team spirit.

And there is the probleme witht the strikers in Rosenborg. It is now romerd that Rosenborgs other good striker Konan ja is leaving for Midelsborh ore Stoke. I think a move for him is more likely then Iversen besause Iversen is a local player.

So is Iversen coming to Norwich? I dont know? I relly dont, but my quess is no.

The other point is if we rely want him. He is earning most in the norwegan leage right now. (around 1 mil pound) and I dont belive he wil go to Norwich if we offer him less then Rosenborg.