Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Raise funds for Foncy with the Pink un Pickers.

Now you lovely old Pickers , you have been magnificent with your help for the Free Bet , last weekend was a record for winning "naps" I think it was 30 with about 18 different winning "naps" so the lovely Fellas could have tried 3 different lines and got every one right .

I do hope you all feel as proud as I do, your selections have become fantastic , remember by making that one selection you are helping our great club no end , you are as important  as any City supporter that goes to every game , because you are doing your bit for the greatest club in the land whose name happens to be Norwich City .

This week its the wonderful Trent Canary in charge of the Free Bet , now I know Trent is taking on Dixmar every week and has been successful too , so its old rope to the wonderful Trent but we need to help him, so all you lovely old Pickers give Trent your very best selection in other words your single "nap", its 2 wins in the first 5 weeks , how many will there be by the seasons end ? talk to you lovely old City fans later.The best fans in the world....arrdee. 

Falkirk v Hearts. AWAY win.I know its rare for these to be selected, but Falkirk are pointless after 4 matches.good luck all.

I looked all over Europe but the leagues are only a game or so old and the form hasn''t settled down. So I''m in the Conference this week where I expect that we''ll see Cambridge record another victory at home to Torquay.

Cambridge United V Torquay Home Win

If you see it - say it - that''s the way to play it! [Y][H]

Got to say Arrdee, this week is an absolute stinker in my opinion.  Lots of top of the table clashes! 

I''m afraid I have to play safe again this week and go for Rangers to beat Kilmarnock at home.  Fresh from their Old Firm victory, they''ll be far too much for plucky Killy!

It''s the safest bet I could see all weekend to be honest!

Keep up the good work!  Good luck Trent!

I am off to the pickers graveyard that is League 2 this week - where the stand out nap for me is Bury to win at home to Lincoln City.  Bury 2/2 at home while Lincoln have lost both away without troubling the scorers yet.  Sorry Camul, but I only see this going one way.

Good luck Trent [Y]

I''m sure you are going to bring the winning weeks up to 50% for the season. Just the man for the job[Y]

So come on all you pickers - "Keep pressing and guessing!"

"You can''t win if you don''t post in!"

"Watch your screens Trent my friend... and here we go!"[Y][;)]

Over to Italy for me.  Jose Mourinho''s first home game for Inter Milan against Catania. The "special" one must be a home banker this week. Inter Milan are my nap. 

Hello all,Looks like a tough week, so need all the help I can get from everyone to keep up the tremendous start to the season!My nap for the week is Real Madrid v Numancia, might not select it in my final six but shall see what happens. A quick word for all you tipsters, unless its very convincing I generally dont go for away games (Although if you give a bit of form to back it up as 7rew did that helps [;)])  Also im open to naps from Europe, so dont be afraid to take a peek across the continent to see if some of the european giants have an easy match, although ill try to stay in the UK if possible!Thanks all, I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with.

ive got a few right this season so far....

my pick for the weekend is....Reading to beat Ipswich.. the scum seem in a poor run of form at the moment whilst reading need to kick on a bit to meet early season expectations.. still have most of the prem side there and will be too muc for Ipswich

jas :)

Good luck Trent even though you don''t look like the Doc and it still confuses me.... [:S]Err... I''m gonna go with obiwan and say Inter to beat Catania. Catania scrapped to safety last year and are probably gonna be one of the worst travellers in their league like last season. Inter should be too good (even though they could only manage a draw in a tough away fixture last game).Good luck Trent, let''s make it two in two! [B]

What I wanted to say to you lovely old Pickers was , when Nutty and myself spoke to Billy Dixon at the presentation recently , he told us of a customer that had a big double on the football results every week and I mean a very large amount that he put on his selections . Billy said "I have to watch his selections like a hawk and lay them off with a big bookmaker because he is very "good" . Now I think there are quite a few amongst the Pink Un Pickers that Billy would say "they are good" as well .

I think we have a wonderful team of Pickers,  indeed the best in the country but who can we try ourselves against? We are the only club in the land that can help our great club in this way , perhaps the only club in the world that has this unique way of being able to help the greatest club ever, with our knowledge of football . Just keep those "naps" coming in for the wonderful Trent Canary.You lovely old Pickers you....arrdee.

Right found mine. I can really sense me onto something this week [:)][;)]

Bury home win Vs Lincoln.

Bury are currently 3rd. 2 points behind top with a respectable 11 points. And they are yet to loose.
Lincoln on the other hand, sit in 16th place. Doesn''t sound so bad, but when you consider 3 teams are on minus points before the start of the season, and if you took those away from the league they would be 1 point from the relegation zone - not so good.
They have lost 3 games out of 5, one even being at home against Dagenham and Redbridge. They have managed a win, however, that was at home to Barnet who have currently lost every game!

So in my opinion this has to be a dead cert! go for this one Trent Canary! [:)]

League 2:      Bury V Lincoln

the funny thing is for the amount of Picks i get right on here i never actualy put my own money on them to happen! just £2 a week could give me a decent return over a season!

Perhaps i''ll start on Saturday!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

the funny thing is for the amount of Picks i get right on here i never actualy put my own money on them to happen! just £2 a week could give me a decent return over a season!

[/quote]

dont do it. it will turn your luck around! and then you will be in trouble as you keep thinking you will win [;)].

Thats the good thing about a free bet, nothing to loose [:)]

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

dont do it. it will turn your luck around! and then you will be in trouble as you keep thinking you will win [;)].

[/quote]

Do you know Shaun , you don''t half put up a good argument for your selection , you have sold me , it will be on my own line , even if they lose I feel your logic is sound , you lovely old boy....[Y]....arrdee.

Cup R1 for me

Chippenham home win against Banbury

Chippenham have been in good form and are an old club of mine (well down the list from NCFC)

Should be through to next round

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Do you know Shaun , you don''t half put up a good argument for your selection , you have sold me , it will be on my own line , even if they lose I feel your logic is sound , you lovely old boy....[Y]....arrdee.

[/quote]

Well thankyou [:)]. And I do hope they dont let you down [Y] which I''m confident they wont [:D]

the heats on derby - and jewell will have been polishing his rough diamonds relentlessly this past 2 weeks - a 2 week break is just what the rams needed to re-group after a terrible start...oh yeah  - a ram raid is on the cards saturday, and sheff utd will cop the lot...derby to beat sheff utd...

Scottish Second Division

Raith vs East Fife

Home win.

Raith are pretty much infallible at home in the league and I cannot see East Fife offering anything to buck this trend.

Good luck[:)]

Rotherham to beat Rochdale

Rochdale have looked like they have real trouble scoring in their games except for the three they put past a porous Barnet team. Rotherham will be motivated to continue to work away at their deficit points standing and their reported performances have been good home and away, despite the last minute slip up at Chesterfield last week which broke their unbeaten start. 

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

Rotherham to beat Rochdale

Rochdale have looked like they have real trouble scoring in their games except for the three they put past a porous Barnet team. Rotherham will be motivated to continue to work away at their deficit points standing and their reported performances have been good home and away, despite the last minute slip up at Chesterfield last week which broke their unbeaten start. 

[/quote]

I had Rotherham last week.  They were indeed mightily unlucky Yankee.  They had the majority of the possesion and the chances, they couldn''t find the back of the net, then conceded with the last kick of the game, Chesterfield must have thought they had won the lottery!

I''m with P''boro and NCFC Shaun this week, I can only see this as Bury to win at home against Lincoln. Bury have won two from two at home and Lincoln have yet to get a point on their travels without scoring a single goal. Go for it, you know it makes sense!!!!

Look up ''nailed on'' in the dictionary and one will see ''Bristol Rovers v Walsall HOME WIN''

The league''s top goalscorer will celebrate signing a new contract with the mighty Gas in style...