Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

"im better than him!"

This is a difficult question, since I am buy nature a goalkeeper and City have (certainly recently... ie while I''ve been over 5ft 6.) had a pretty good string of permenant keepers, (barring 1 season)So I will go with:Darren Ward against Milan - foot race against Martins? really?Lee Camp when he played for QPR against us, Simply because I don''t go rushing out of my area trying to tackle outfield players.

Trevor Benjamin is a good call.

Either Kevin or Keith Scott as both were pretty terrible.

Bramble and Boomsong are always great for a laugh - how does Boomsong get in the French squad?

Dean Coney anyone? The only goal I can ever remember him scoring was off his backside when turning his back on a goalkeepers clearance. He cost us decent money for those days too.

John Hartson.I had to aim low, cos I''m far from a natural athlete and smoke too many fags.

People that say Hughes obviously can not remember the days of Paul Dalgleish!Seriously that guy was given a chance only becuause of who his dad was. Oh and Brian McGovern who proved that even Arsenal cant make a diamond out of coal.

Jason Shackell. Its the only time I get annoyed by a city player. I get scared when the ball goes near him. I''ll give him a lesson how to defend even though im a striker.

OTBC!

Danny Dichio.... Bloody hell...And to think he''s toronto fc''s best bloody player, said it all really...

I''ve personally always thought Rob Newman was abysmal , Trevor Benjamin is another great shout but for me the very worst has to be Andy Hughes .

i can catagorically state that rob green and adrian coote are better then me!

Adrian coote destroyed my team (hethersett athletic) when playing adrians team in gorleston in about `96 in the norfolk youth combination

and rob green used to destroy everyone on the CNS playing field

Andy Hughes and Adrian Coote.I couldn''t get into my schools team but i am still better than those two w..........

[quote user="Seat0123"]

Iwan Roberts (once aged 31+)

[/quote]

how dare you thats sacralidge!!!!!!!!

how dare you sully the name of a offical legend! retract that comment at once!

;)

All depends how far you want to go back Jas , I have seen some crud in my time in city shirts , as I have told you all before Charlie Billington is out on his own as the worst player ever , I just wish there was some footage of him playing (I use the term loosely) you would not believe your eyes , when the oppositions strikers are reduced to tears of laughter you get some idea of what he was like . another player I thought that was useless was Fred Sharpe he played a lot of times for the city but you would never notice him during a game , he never seemed to do anything . Alan Black was a wild left back , I have never seen a player slice the ball into the crowd so many times , he could only kick the ball which way he was looking ,it was as if he had grease on his left boot . Peter Thorne was as bad as they come . I had a mate who use to tell me "Coote is going to become a great player you just wait and see" well I am still waiting...arrdee.