Sign in to follow this  
Shack Attack

CULLUM MUST BE STOPPED

What a needless and spitefull post. You don''t think that with both heads together we would get the best of both worlds? Or are you one of these people blinded by your hatred of a board that have simply made mistakes trying to do the best for our club? They have also had success which is an incoveniant truth for those hell bent on hounding them out. Time to sit back, relax and take a rounded view of the situation. No need to be so nasty and hot headed in my opinion.

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/norwich/7495892.stm

"I greatly admire what Delia and Michael have done for the club and want them to be a part of it going forward"

We simply cannot let a man who uses corporate guff such as this to take charge of our once great club.

SOD OFF CULLUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote] So u wuld rather have a club with no money and constantly a lingering possability of relegation than have a Billionaire invester come in and pump £20m into the squad alone. ow ye did i mention he is a lifelong fan and has been watching city for 50 years and he played for the youth team. I cannot see how you cannot do anything but welcome the possability that he might invest. Would you rather have a person like the bloke who bought Ipswich, who no one knows who he is, after 5 years he will have made a huge profit out of a failing club. Which pne would you prefer Cullum, billionaire and life long fan, or the person who has invested in Ipswich, only in it to make money out of the club?

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Crikey... boggles the mind, doesn''t it Shack... [:|]
[/quote]

It makes you wonder doesnt it...

Nevermind Shack, better luck next time!

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Crikey... boggles the mind, doesn''t it Shack... [:|][/quote]The average football fan''s intelligence...

Um, guys, I have the tiniest, TINIEST suspicion that Shack is not being entirely serious here...

[quote user="bobfleck"]Um, guys, I have the tiniest, TINIEST suspicion that Shack is not being entirely serious here...[/quote]Well done sherlock!

FFS, can''t people see humour? He is talking about the type of business speak that is found in the Corporate world these days...ie "Going Forward"

We should all be pleading with the board to beg Callum to invest! We need the money and he seems like a good honest, down to earth bloke, who to top it off is a city fan to boot!

He has stated that he knows this would be an investment with his heart not his head because he knows he wont make money on a football club.

Shack, you must not want what’s best for the club if you want Callum to "sod off", so please just don’t bother real fans with your idiocy!

this will sort those who''ve worked in an office from those who haven''t!

i think it was the s*d off cullum bit that distracted people from ''going forward'' bit and upset their delicate sensibilities!

i work in local government and i hear it every day - why is it always senior management who are most guilty of it? it has really taken over from ''thinking outside the box'' and ''reinventing the wheel'' as the in phrase. mind you, if cullum uses it and he''s a billionaire, we must be missing something!!

At this point, I''d like to point out that irony has nothing to do with well pressed shirts or trousers...

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Crikey... boggles the mind, doesn''t it Shack... [:|]
[/quote]

Certainly does.

I was going to finish with a line about a random dictator, as seems the fashion these days, but I think poor BunnyB might have spontaneously combusted if I''d have gone through with it [;)]

[quote user="PJB"]What a needless and spitefull post. You don''t think that with both heads together we would get the best of both worlds? Or are you one of these people blinded by your hatred of a board that have simply made mistakes trying to do the best for our club? They have also had success which is an incoveniant truth for those hell bent on hounding them out. Time to sit back, relax and take a rounded view of the situation. No need to be so nasty and hot headed in my opinion.
[/quote]

off topic but i''d just like to say your sig is top notch mate! did you make it yourself?

jas :)

[quote user="PJB"][quote user="bobfleck"]Um, guys, I have the tiniest, TINIEST suspicion that Shack is not being entirely serious here...[/quote]

Well done sherlock!
[/quote]

I do get irony thanks PJB, I think you''ll find some of the other replies were (scarily) perfectly serious...

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/norwich/7495892.stm

"I greatly admire what Delia and Michael have done for the club and want them to be a part of it going forward"

We simply cannot let a man who uses corporate guff such as this to take charge of our once great club.

SOD OFF CULLUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

This is probably what some of you posters on this MB call satire or irony. If it isn''t then I must admit I am lost for words. Apparently, a life-long Norwich supporter, born and inbred in Norfolk and one of the wealthiest men in the country says that he wants to buy the club and immediately invest £20M on players and Shacks tells him to sod off.  A bit like looking the proverbial gift horse in the mouth (although I have never been too sure what that''s about !)

At the end of the day, its all about outcomes. If Cullum can provide adequate resources to drive towards the optimal outcome, then I am all for his involvement in this project.

Just so long as these expectations and resources are adequately managed, then I feel we should pursuit this opportunity, send it up the flag pole and see if it flies.

I mean, come on. Lets not try and reinvent the wheel here!

(am I “in the ballpark” Shack?)

Web Team - any chance you could come up with an "Ironic" smiley?

Reading some of the responses to this thread I don''t know whether to laugh or cry.

[quote user="canary86"]

Shack, you must not want what’s best for the club if you want Callum to "sod off", so please just don’t bother real fans with your idiocy!

[/quote]

Here comes another one [:|]

There''s a village somewhere missing it''s idiot [;)]

[quote user="canary86"] beg Callum to invest! [/quote]

Blimey, if we can get Callum and Cullum to invest we will be rolling in dosh!