Sign in to follow this  
Shack Attack

CULLUM MUST BE STOPPED

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/norwich/7495892.stm

"I greatly admire what Delia and Michael have done for the club and want them to be a part of it going forward"

We simply cannot let a man who uses corporate guff such as this to take charge of our once great club.

SOD OFF CULLUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

even in jest that isn''t funny, we need Cullum like a drowning man needs a lifebelt, if he buys us 20 million worth of players then he can come up with as much guff as he likes.

[quote user="Chrisr"][quote user="Pboro_Canary"][quote user="Chrisr"]

Forum stakeholders, we must see Master shack''s contribution as an intergral strand of a wider body of work exploring different paradigms to present the proposed incumbent Mr Cullum with a synergistic homogenous  "forum" solution to enable us to move onward together in the spirt becoming our mission statement and values.

[/quote]

It seems clear you have a basic grasp of modern management theory but you still seem a little confused in terms of the bigger picture. 

Might I suggest we adopt the current favoured approach of those of us "working" in central government and produce a Project Initiation Document outlining our current assumptions and the strategic context, appoint a Senior Responsible Owner for the piece of work, then get in a firm of consultants to process map the whole thing and design us a scorecard (a balanced one is always preferable I find) so we can see how successful we have been both in terms of the learning journey and the end state model.  This should really streamline delivery and allow a user focus to come to the fore within a defined regulatory framework that works in an innovative manner across a spectrum of partnerships including those with the third sector.  If we are lucky it will deliver efficiency savings as we become better able to align service capacity and demand.

Don''t laugh by the way - all of these gems (and many others) genuinely appear in a draft Corporate Plan for a real Government Agency I was asked to comment on this week.  We have been playing buzz word bingo with it in the office all day!

[/quote]

Sir, I bow to your superior TMS skills. I alas work in the private sector and am responsible every once in a while for "doing something" or "hitting target". Consequently I have not been keeping my word skills up to date! Not that I would suggest that those in government struggle with the "doing stuff" piece at all...

[/quote]

I am delighted you money grabbing private sector types recognise when you are beat by the might of Her Majesty''s Civil Service...however could you please explain "doing something" as nobody in this department is familiar with this particular concept and after having a couple of meetings to discuss it we think we might like to try it some time (just for novelty value). [8-)]

[quote user="Thecullumfan"]Its another ill thought out and miserable attempt at sarcasm from the "brigade". I dont understand why you bothered, it just annoys people. [N][/quote]

Because it amuses me and by the looks of it I''ve amused a fair few other people too. Now come here and give us a hug Mr Grumpy [:P]

[/quote]

Let me tell you something - Well executed sarcasm would not have sunk like a proverbial lead balloon like yours did. If you find that amusing, more fool you.

Well executed

sarcasm would not have sunk like a proverbial lead balloon like yours

did. If you find that amusing, more fool you.

It only sunk like a lead balloon with some posters, TCF, the rest of us

got it and enjoyed it... some of the replies, I think, were also irony,

but I presume you missed that too...?[;)]

PS, web team - why does the "non matching quote blocks in post" always

seem to appear in my posts when it seems that everything is a-okay, its

annoyed me for ages....

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Balham Yellow"]

Ah, another witless post.

One of the starkest revelations of this whole saga is that NCFC has more than its fair share of small-minded, ignorant ingrates for fans.

Let''s hope Cullum isn''t persuaded against the idea of becoming majority shareholder after witnessing the disregard for the current incumbents.

[/quote]

Keep ''em coming.

Is Balham a village [:P]

[/quote]

Apologies Shak Attack, your razor sharp wit went right over my head.  It''s not that I thought that you were serious about rejecting Cullum''s advances but rather that I thought it was another pointless and misguided dig at Delia and MWJ.  Either way my point still stands.

I shall endeavour to better appreciate your remarkably cerebral sense of humour in the future.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]

PS, web team - why does the "non matching quote blocks in post" always seem to appear in my posts when it seems that everything is a-okay, its annoyed me for ages....
[/quote]

That bugged me for yonks Evil. You have to remove any non-letter characters in the user name. It happens with user names that include apostrophe''s or dashes etc. Take''em out where it give the name after ''quote user='', and you''re away.

Well executed sarcasm would not have sunk like a proverbial lead balloon like yours did. If you find that amusing, more fool you.

It only sunk like a lead balloon with some posters, TCF, the rest of us got it and enjoyed it... some of the replies, I think, were also irony, but I presume you missed that too...?[;)]

PS, web team - why does the "non matching quote blocks in post" always seem to appear in my posts when it seems that everything is a-okay, its annoyed me for ages....
[/quote]#

"It only sunk like a lead balloon with some posters" The first 20 or so posters were hardly amused and I can assure you there wasnt any irony in any of their responses. Hardly some is it?

"The rest of us got it and enjoyed it?" Honestly Monkey? You honestly enjoyed that?!

"PS, web team - why does the "none matching quote blocks in post" always seen to appear in my posts" This was reported to the mods nearly 2 weeks ago but still hasnt been corrected. If you use the back button and try again, after a couple of goes it should should work.

Sense of humour bypass all round. Nevermind. Back to whinging about a lack of transfers and the potential (Or lack of) takeover. Even if it wasnt funny, the reactions of some people are gold.

[quote user="Trent Canary"]

Sense of humour bypass all round. Nevermind. Back to whinging about a lack of transfers and the potential (Or lack of) takeover. Even if it wasnt funny, the reactions of some people are gold.

[/quote]Quite right. Anyone would think some people on here are trying to extract some amusement from this board, when clearly it is intended for knee jerk abuse.*** For the avoidance of doubt, the above statement uses sarcasm. ***

We simply cannot let a man who uses corporate guff such as this to take charge of our once great club.

[/quote]

You thought you''d just hoist this comment up the flagpole and see who saluted it, hey?

Well, not everyone on this board sings from the same hymn sheet it seems. I have previously expressed my doubts about Cullum but I''m sure if he ever smelt a rat, he could take it by the horns and nip it in the bud. Thanks for the heads up on your current thinking old chap, but I''m not sure everyone thinks it''s 20/20 vision exactly. Whoever is in charge, we will all need to pull together and be prepared to think outside the box occasionally. (Like our strikers inside it).

Sorry this isn''t written in upper case - but I''m just a little hoarse.

[quote user="Thecullumfan"]

Let me tell you something - Well executed sarcasm would not have sunk like a proverbial lead balloon like yours did. If you find that amusing, more fool you.

[/quote]I don''t quite know how to break this to you but it didn''t ''sink like a proverbial lead balloon'' did it? I can''t be bothered to go back and tally up how many posts joined in with the spirit of my thread and how many were written by humourless dullards but maybe you should.Quite a few of us passed an afternoon at work, I learned some more corporate guff to annoy colleagues at work and that my avatar is ''a disgrace to English football and you took yourself far too seriously (again). Nobody died so let''s just leave it at that. However, I would suggest that if you find my posts so tiresome that in future you just ignore them rather than trying to spoil everybody elses fun

"I greatly admire what Delia and Michael have done for the club and want them to be a part of it going forward"

[/quote]MODS! I''m reporting this poster. Cluck was banned for much less! I''ve just got in and read this post and I feel deeply hurt and ashamed. I can''t be bothered to read the rest of the thread. I wish to attack Shack Attack''s attack. This man is dangerous. Ban him NOW ! [:S][;)][:@]

Ever heard the phrase you have to laugh or else you''ll cry? Well some people, such as Shack and myslef choose to laugh. Some just want to wallow.

[quote user="macdougalls perm"]I must say that you have generated some mind boggling reactions here, SA, I''m not sure if I''ve found it more amusing or disturbing!? [:)]  [/quote]The sad thing is that in the past I''ve started threads which were, in my opinion, interesting and thoughtful and that should have engendered debate. Most of these slid of the first page with no more than a couple of replies. However, write a load of old nonsense like this and I get eighty replies in about seven hours.I hoped some people would bite, that''s half the fun, but I can''t believe quite how many fell for it. I honestly thought that the capital letters, super angry smiley and the fact that the closing line was a blatant rip off of some of Wiz''s old posts (and written in green ink!) would have given it away. Oh, and the fact that I was arguing that Peter Cullum should be blocked because he chooses to use the phrase ''going forward''. That was a pretty big clue that it was a wind up!

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="macdougalls perm"]I must say that you have generated some mind boggling reactions here, SA, I''m not sure if I''ve found it more amusing or disturbing!? [:)]  [/quote]

The sad thing is that in the past I''ve started threads which were, in my opinion, interesting and thoughtful and that should have engendered debate. Most of these slid of the first page with no more than a couple of replies. However, write a load of old nonsense like this and I get eighty replies in about seven hours.

I hoped some people would bite, that''s half the fun, but I can''t believe quite how many fell for it. I honestly thought that the capital letters, super angry smiley and the fact that the closing line was a blatant rip off of some of Wiz''s old posts (and written in green ink!) would have given it away. Oh, and the fact that I was arguing that Peter Cullum should be blocked because he chooses to use the phrase ''going forward''. That was a pretty big clue that it was a wind up!
[/quote]

Some people take the bait so easy don''t they

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="macdougalls perm"]I must say that you have generated some mind boggling reactions here, SA, I''m not sure if I''ve found it more amusing or disturbing!? [:)]  [/quote]

The sad thing is that in the past I''ve started threads which were, in my opinion, interesting and thoughtful and that should have engendered debate. Most of these slid of the first page with no more than a couple of replies. However, write a load of old nonsense like this and I get eighty replies in about seven hours.

I hoped some people would bite, that''s half the fun, but I can''t believe quite how many fell for it. I honestly thought that the capital letters, super angry smiley and the fact that the closing line was a blatant rip off of some of Wiz''s old posts (and written in green ink!) would have given it away. Oh, and the fact that I was arguing that Peter Cullum should be blocked because he chooses to use the phrase ''going forward''. That was a pretty big clue that it was a wind up!
[/quote]

Watch much south park? This is all a bit ''rabble rabble rabble''

[/quote]I think that going forward our blue sky position is to leverage substantial investment from Cullum to push the envelope on promotion, at which time we can reorientate ourselves with a new mindset and look to synergise off-field activity with success on the pitch to deliver a holistic business plan.

[/quote]

All hail Shack Attack.

[quote user="Chrisr"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

[/quote]

Forum stakeholders, we must see Master shack''s contribution as an intergral strand of a wider body of work exploring different paradigms to present the proposed incumbent Mr Cullum with a synergistic homogenous  "forum" solution to enable us to move onward together in the spirt becoming our mission statement and values.

Alternatively if Mr C gives us loads of money I don''t care if he talks management nonsense. I listen to it lots and get paid... after a while it just drifts over the head....

[/quote]

Had to read the whole lot to see who would be first to mention "solution"! Congratulations chrisr - very fine work!

Dammit, why can''t they just get my home internet sorted straight away,

its very annoying missing such joyful stuff! I don''t know about the

overall tally of those who got it and those who didn''t, but I think

overall this week its Irony 2 Political Correctness 0...

I think overall this week its Irony 2 Political Correctness 0...

[/quote]

Now, now EM as a fully paid up member of ''The PC Brigade'' (ask Arthur [;)][:P]) I object to that.

I like to think of it as Posters Who Don''t Take Themselves Too Seriously 2 Miserable Scrotes* 0 [;)]

* I''m sure they''re lovely people** in real life [:D]

** Or not [:-*][;)][:P]

[/quote]I''m offended, I want an apology for comparing Cullum with an eggy grunt.