Sign in to follow this  
ellis206

Welcome Wes Hoolahan

Fair enough that it is on the pink''un and the EDP website, but the second i see it confirmed on our official website is the second i trust it 100%. I trust the articles currently about 90% :) Such a pessimist!

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]Fair enough that it is on the pink''un and the EDP website, but the second i see it confirmed on our official website is the second i trust it 100%. I trust the articles currently about 90% :) Such a pessimist![/quote]

Actually I''m with you on this one, our hopes have been here before only to be dashed, so once again I say, once it''s officially confirmed by our club then I will believe it, fingers, legs, arms, toes and eyes crossed.[:D]

[quote user="The Bucketman"]Surely front-page on the Pinkun website is confirmation enough [:P][/quote]

Its on the pink un claiming that the Blackpool chairman has confirmed the transfer, it doesnt quote him at all, and for all we know somebody could have sold the story to the bbc for £100 and signed a disclaimer stating that the bbc is not liable if the story is inaccurate, purely on the basis that some random drunk bloke has claimed to be the blackpool chairman in a down market boozer in blackpool and a gullible fool has swallowed it.

Or of course, far more likely, he has signed and city are going to be holding a press conference soon. Hopefully with Gow and Andy Cole too! that would make my week.

welcome Hoolihan the hooligan! Please tell us if u have a 500''000 buy out cluase meaning we lose you in january?

jas :)

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]Fair enough that it is on the pink''un and the EDP website, but the second i see it confirmed on our official website is the second i trust it 100%. I trust the articles currently about 90% :) Such a pessimist![/quote]

Actually I''m with you on this one, our hopes have been here before only to be dashed, so once again I say, once it''s officially confirmed by our club then I will believe it, fingers, legs, arms, toes and eyes crossed.[:D]

[/quote]Probably very wise. Oyston did add the proviso "provided there are no last minute hitches". That was on Rad Norf at 1pm.

[quote user="ryank"]

[quote user="The Bucketman"]Surely front-page on the Pinkun website is confirmation enough [:P][/quote]

Its on the pink un claiming that the Blackpool chairman has confirmed the transfer, it doesnt quote him at all.

[/quote]

It does now, along with quotes from Hoolahan and Roeder....

Well I''m doing a happy dance all around the house now, bet next door think i''ve gone potty. Serious now for just a minute or two, I am very happy with this signing along with Clingan, well done GR so far on these two.  So welcome to NCFC Wes and Sammy, our two newest signings [:D]

Absolutely. Maybe some of the moaners - or at least those who aren''t shit stirring scummers - will wait to see the team at the start of the season rather than as it stands now.

Now lets drop the we''re not going be as attacking without hucks.

Wait and see hoolahan will be better for NCFC than hucks was. Fantastic signing.

Glad to see it up on the official website night. This signing means a big sigh of relief, for a day or two then the waiting starts again :)

Excellent work Roeder

Nice one, welcome to the club, Wes! Glad to see we''ve finally clinched

this one, it was getting a little protracted for a while there!

Hopefully more to come on Tuesday! [:D]

Woop woop woop!!

Welcome to NCFC then Wes!!

Very pleased about this - how long have us City fans been waiting for confirmation??

I think he''ll prove to be a quality signing for us. A left winger, but different to Hucks in that he can float across the midfield and generally be a pain in the arse to mark. When Blackpool beat us 2-1 at Carrow Road this season, he was a cut above the rest.

As for Gilks going the other way, I''m sorry that it didn''t work out for him here as David Marshall is top dog at the moment. I thought it was a bit odd that Declan Rudd from Diss, our ex-academy goalkeeper and another who has represented us at various England levels, was seen modelling the new goalie away kit at the Royal Norfolk Show yesterday.

Cant wait to see him in action!

Hopefully he''ll **** on the tottenham defence in the friendly soon!

Well done Roeder :)

Says on the website right at the bottom of the statement............subject to Football League and Association approval??????

Nothing to worry about Heeley. Just to ensure the agents fees are recorded, theres no sign of it being an unfair transfer etc. No problems.

[quote user="xKevin82x"]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Opps, wrong smilie, I meant [Y][/quote]

Wiz never you can''t be happy about a new signing?

[/quote]

I bloody well am mate...........GR''s best signing so far for us by a country mile!.[:D]