Sign in to follow this  
3canaries

The 15 Players

My best guest at the ''up to 15 players could be leaving in the Summer'' statement......

1.Huckerby

2. Paul Gallacher (is he still on the books)

3. Camara

4. Bertrand

5. Pearce

6. Gibbs

7. Henry

8. Evans

9. Velasco

10. Lappin

11. Rossi Jarvis

12. Ryan Jarvis

13. Dublin

14. Erm Not sure!

15.  Again, not sure!

I''ll go for

1-6 loanees

7 Ryan Jarvis

8) Rossi Jarvis

9) Dion

10) Lappin

11) Martin

12) Cave- Brown

13) Halliday

14 & 15 could be two of  Hucks/Spillane/Eagle/Smart

Starting with the confirmed...

1. Dublin
2. Evans
3. Bertrand
4. Camara
5. Pearce
6. Henry
7. Gibbs

Now speculative...

8. Lappin
9. Rossi Jarvis
10. Ryan Jarvis
11. Halliday
12. Hucks
13. Velasco
14. Eagle
15. Could be any one of Doherty, Fotheringham, Cave Brown, Spillane, Martin, Smart etc etc etc

''we will probably be losing up to 15 players in the new season, including the six loans''

so that not 21?

Whilst I''m pleased you can add 15 and 6 to make 21, surely the word including would suggest it''s more a case of 9 + 6!

Including the loan players, means they are included in the 15. But he says up to, it is not definate all 15 will leave. I think he may be factoring in Doc and Fozzy in case they dont sign new deals.

1-6 the loans7 Dublin8 Huckerby9 Fotheringham10 Doherty11 Velasco12 Ryan Jarvis13 Rossi Jarvis14 Cave-Brown*15 Smart*16 Eagle17 HallidayThats just the players that aren''t signed up for next season yet.  Cave-Brown and Smart have further 1 year options.  Halliday is still on the official site.

My personal feeling is that Velasco will stay. i would have to say i would like to see some of the loans remain as well, I''d happily pay 1m for either Bertrand or Evans right now. the rest will remain to be seen.

[quote user="The Duke"]My personal feeling is that Velasco will stay. i would have to say i would like to see some of the loans remain as well, I''d happily pay 1m for either Bertrand or Evans right now. the rest will remain to be seen.[/quote]

I would love to see Evans and Bertrand stay too [:)]

[quote user="The Duke"]My personal feeling is that Velasco will stay. i would have to say i would like to see some of the loans remain as well, I''d happily pay 1m for either Bertrand or Evans right now. the rest will remain to be seen.[/quote]

there ya go kids, found our sugar daddy. "I''d happily pay £1m..."

Bates is still technically our player so shouldn''t we be including him?!?!

Bates is still technically our player so shouldn''t we be including him?!?!

i think to let eagle go would be harsh to be honest, if any of you have any idea you will know the lad can put in a decent cross, link up play well, and read the game, just with all these loans (who havent in my oppinion proveed all their worth) as well as hucks over the last yr, dnt u think his progress maybe slight scuppered!  a lot of the fans like him.

why dont we get rid of everyone, and have no players! great!!

I''ll say

1. Evans
  2. Bertrand
  3. Henry
  4. Pearce
  5. Camara
  6. Gibbs
  7. Dublin
  8. Bexfield
  9. Halliday
  10. Rossi J
  11. Arnold
  12. Eagle
  13. Smart
  14. Lappin
  15. Ryan J
  16. Huckerby?
  17. Velasco?
  18. Cave-Brown?

Theres 18! red are loans, Blue are younger players who all look likely to go, green are out on loan and .There are only 3 first team player (not on loan) who could leave, Dublin and Hucks, plsu potentially velasco.

[quote user="HUDDY "]

I''ll say

1. Evans

2. Bertrand

3. Henry

4. Pearce

5. Camara

6. Gibbs

7. Dublin

8. Bexfield

9. Halliday

10. Rossi J

11. Arnold

12. Eagle

13. Smart

14. Lappin

15. Ryan J

16. Huckerby?

17. Velasco?

18. Cave-Brown?

Theres 18! red are loans, Blue are younger players who all look likely to go, green are out on loan and .There are only 3 first team player (not on loan) who could leave, Dublin and Hucks, plsu potentially velasco.

[/quote]

Have to disagree, I think Eagle is far too slow & lightweight to make it.

All Roeder will do is clear out the youngsters who has not given a chance to so he can pull in some more premiership young crap next season and delude some of you into believing that they are great players. It appears that Gibbs was faultless last night and never put a foot wrong . Rather than reading about who is leaving I would prefer to know who he is going to try to sign so we can have real go next season.All these chat about some boys on two bob a week leaving is deflecting from what real ambition does the club have.

FAO Jesse Garron (quote wont work!)

I never said Eagle should stay. I hope he flies away!!! As youve said too slow, too weak!

1.Huckerby

2. Paul Gallacher (is he still on the books)

3. Camara

4. Bertrand

5. Pearce

6. Gibbs

7. Henry

8. Evans

9. Semmy - blantent the manager doesnt fancy him - velesco i would think will stay currently, why would you signed him or even play him now, he may go yes, but currently he is a stayer imo

10. Lappin

11. Rossi Jarvis

12. Ryan Jarvis

13. Dublin

14. eagles

15.  fotheringham - maybe

Damn sounds we are going to lose the loan players.  I dont wamt all the loan players to stay just so you dont get the wrong idea, but I would like Bertrand, Evans (but he obviously wont stay) and Pearce if he keeps putting in good performances.

[quote user="sandboy"]All Roeder will do is clear out the youngsters who has not given a chance to so he can pull in some more premiership young crap next season and delude some of you into believing that they are great players. It appears that Gibbs was faultless last night and never put a foot wrong . Rather than reading about who is leaving I would prefer to know who he is going to try to sign so we can have real go next season.All these chat about some boys on two bob a week leaving is deflecting from what real ambition does the club have.[/quote]

After managing to decipher your post I realised that the bit about Gibbs was supposed to be humorous.......well done, have a gold star!

I don''t think anyone actually believes that the loanees are "great players" but I am sure that the majority of fans would like to take Bertrand, Evans and possibly Pearce on a permanent basis. As for reading about who GR would like to sign have you not seen the list of player targets he published including how much he was prepared to offer?

[quote user="Clint"]Bates is still technically our player so shouldn''t we be including him?!?![/quote]Oh no he isn''t. He has gone back to Middlesborough and was here on a short term loan which has now expired. This means he is no longer our player and all Middlesboroughs. I guess this was done because of the risk of his injury happening again.