Instead of Eff off Ipswich I personally hope they stuff Hull

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Embarrassing. A draw works just fine. We will all but secure a playoff place and Ipswich then have to face another hard match away to Coventry 

• Like 2

Anyone realise next Saturday Birmingham - on - Sea will not be on the beach

It’s a must win for them to stay up

Imagine Englands second largest City team playing at Morecambe, Grimsby etc

Why on Earth wouldn’t you cheer for the draw!? Means Ipswich still have work to do - and means there would need to be a big final day goal swing to stop our play off place 

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, daly said:

Anyone realise next Saturday Birmingham - on - Sea will not be on the beach

It’s a must win for them to stay up

Imagine Englands second largest City team playing at Morecambe, Grimsby etc

It’s also a must win for Plymouth at home to Hull 

Posted (edited)

Que sera - what will be will be. A draw is fine, but tbh it is Leeds who effed it up last night and it’s nigh on sadly inevitable that the binners will now finish second…if they win it does take all the pressure off us for next week.  But a draw was my prediction. 

Edited by Branston Pickle

A draw would be perfect as it would still create doubt around their promotion.

Christ...I'm sbout to sit down and watch an Ipswich match hoping they dont lose,when theyre on the verge of promotion

I feel sick and dirty

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I’ll have the bet 365 goal alerts on whilst going about my evening. Hopefully a single alert won’t go off and a drab 0-0 is played out, we are then all but guaranteed a play off place and Ipswich have another hard away match at Coventry that they could easily lose

Edited by Virtual reality
  • Like 1

Part of me would rather Ipswich go up 2nd. No prize. No Wembley glory. And have to face us next season! 

Anyone who doesn't want Ipswich to Win tonight really has to question himself, they win we are guaranteed Play offs , utter no brainer

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Jsim1986 said:

Anyone who doesn't want Ipswich to Win tonight really has to question himself, they win we are guaranteed Play offs , utter no brainer

In which case I have questioned myself and in a shocking twist I still do want a big fat 0-0

I personally think ippo in the prem could be quite entertaining, they won’t be able to spend the of money they’ll need to cos of ffp and they’ll get ar$es handed to them on a plate every week and we can have a good laugh

1 minute ago, Coneys Knee said:

I personally think ippo in the prem could be quite entertaining, they won’t be able to spend the of money they’ll need to cos of ffp and they’ll get ar$es handed to them on a plate every week and we can have a good laugh

Indeed. Although Everton, Forest and Leicester will be due points deductions. It's not a bad season to go up.

3 minutes ago, Jsim1986 said:

I dont...I want a draw which will have largely the same effect with the added bonus of them not winning a football match

People who cant read a league table need to question themselves

If it was any other team in the championship we would all want them to beat hull. In years to come no one will remember. 

Absolutely no brainer wanting an an Ipswich win tonight 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

I dont...I want a draw which will have largely the same effect with the added bonus of them not winning a football match

People who cant read a league table need to question themselves

Does that guarantee it ? Sorry maybe I can't read the table 

A draw is fine. They would do amazingly well to make up the GD.  Ipswich can still finish 3rd. And hopefully we finish 5th and we both get to the final.

• Like 1