1 minute ago, Kingston Yellow said:

We’ll see won’t we? When he gets promoted with Leeds and has a fair crack of the whip. Then we’ll see if he was good enough or not, or whether the ridiculous structure at Norwich was the issue.

He was between a rock and hard place to give him credit I suppose. First time we went up we really should not have, team full of free agents, misfits and youth players that somehow played like record breakers for a season in the Championship under him and then proved how inexperienced they were and then the second time we went up we got the Webber special.

3 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Why? Too good for the Championship not good enough for the Prem, proved that twice. He's a lovely bloke and I wish him the best but the non stop obbsesstions with him is a tad odd. He's gone. Never coming back.

I suspect Leeds will have a better squad than Norwich did (arguably better already) so we shall see.

Watching those scenes inside Elland Rd remind me of what we through away.

Still, a win for us tomorrow and we're still in the hunt for the play-offs, but it has to be a win.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Robert N. LiM said:

As Barry Davies famously said at the 1988 Olympic hockey final, "But frankly, who cares?"

I’d have been interested to see the responses on here had that been us….

9 minutes ago, Keith Scott said:

Sickening scenes. Any Norwich fan enjoying this really is NFN as no normal football fan outside of Leeds would celebrate a Leeds win. Especially with their ex manager in charge!

F**k Leeds.

All the best.

Big Keith Scott.

What a ****.

I'm happy that TWTD is unhappy.

• Like 1

Leicester and Southampton to go up automatically. Leeds and Ipswich lose in play offs. And Norwich fan wanting anything other than that is a proper oddball.

Once again, f**k Daniel Farke's Leeds.

All the best.

Big Keith Scott.

10 minutes ago, Keith Scott said:

Sickening scenes. Any Norwich fan enjoying this really is NFN as no normal football fan outside of Leeds would celebrate a Leeds win. Especially with their ex manager in charge!

F**k Leeds.

All the best.

Big Keith Scott.

You're back! Do wonder why you always vanish when we are winning matches..

8 minutes ago, yellowrider120 said:

Well that's not true surely as many posters on here have frequently blamed the fans for 'turning against him' in that awful first three months of the second PL season under the boy.

Totally take the point, but it was very far from the majority, I would say.

The last thing he did as City coach was celebrate a win with the away fans at Brentford

10 minutes ago, Keith Scott said:

F**k Leeds.

All the best.

Big Keith Scott.

To be fair, you binners were never going to come second, so surely best for you that Leeds go up auto as they clearly have it over you and would destroy you in the playoffs 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Why?

Because not even Pep could have kept us up yet many on here thought Smith could.

• Like 3

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

You're back! Do wonder why you always vanish when we are winning matches..

All The Best

Big Keef Snott

Is he the bloke on the Cleaning Product advert???

10 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

He was between a rock and hard place to give him credit I suppose. First time we went up we really should not have, team full of free agents, misfits and youth players that somehow played like record breakers for a season in the Championship under him and then proved how inexperienced they were and then the second time we went up we got the Webber special.

So he achieved miracles with a team of players who weren’t on the face of it good enough, but when he had a team in the PL who weren’t good enough and he failed, that was someone else’s fault?

It's not inconceivable Leicester could totally bottle this and Leeds and Ipswich get the autos.

That really blow the play-offs wide open as Southampton and Leicester would be totally broken.

3 minutes ago, Foxy2600 said:

All The Best

Big Keef Snott

Is he the bloke on the Cleaning Product advert???

Give him a Cillit Bang

24 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Why? Too good for the Championship but not good enough for the Prem, proved that twice. You can partly blame Webber of course but he was gash for us in the top flight. Broke records and was our worst ever top flight manager. He's a lovely bloke and I wish him the best but the non stop obsession with him by some is a tad odd. He's gone. Never coming back.

I expect we will see what he can do next year at a real club. 

27 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

I miss Farke 😢 

24 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Biggest mistake of all time.

Too late now.

There’s plenty of contenders for that honour Ricardo. Had he been backed with decent money it might have turned out differently but any manager at our place is on a hiding to nothing in that respect.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Kingston Yellow said:

We’ll see won’t we? When he gets promoted with Leeds and has a fair crack of the whip. Then we’ll see if he was good enough or not, or whether the ridiculous structure at Norwich was the issue.

We are run as a mid championship club. 

Strange, unexpected set of result tonight as was Tuesday's. Overall good for us.

Win tomorrow and were 6th. No ifs or buts unless Hull win.

In our hands now as the games in hand of others have gone! 

Edited by Yellow Fever
Or Hull draw.
  • Like 1

I'm pleased for Farke, he did not deserve the ending he had here and I'm not surprised to see him doing well again of course. But I'm also pleased because it's another deficit for our friends down the road to overcome

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Yellow Fever said:

Strange, unexpected set of result tonight as was Tuesday's. Overall good for us.

Win tomorrow and were 6th. No ifs or buts unless Hull win.

In our hands now as the games in hand of others have gone! 

Probably take a Hull draw it would be a better result if we win . 

OMG - just watched the highlights. How lucky were Leeds? Leicester goal disallowed for offside, Leicester wasted chances, deflections for two of the Leeds goals. 

It reminded me of our first promotion under Farke. Going for it when behind and fortune favouring the brave.

If Leeds go up, it will be fascinating to see whether Farke can do it at PL level when he has a club which will be willing and able to spend money.

EDIT: And perhaps spend it more wisely than we did after the second promotion.

Edited by canarybubbles
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Sufyellow said:

We are run as a mid championship club. 

Can’t think of any club (mid champs or not) where the Board comprises 2 married couples and, consequently, where performance management at executive level is completely absent, can you? 

• Like 2

My point is why do any fans think that a mid championship run club should be anywhere near competing at the bottom of the prem. They should realise the manager did brilliant to get us there. 

5 hours ago, Sufyellow said:

My point is why do any fans think that a mid championship run club should be anywhere near competing at the bottom of the prem. They should realise the manager did brilliant to get us there. 

Agree with you that the manager did brilliantly getting us there.  Both prem transfer windows were shambolic however.  And the subsequent windows haven’t been much better.  Change shouldn’t have started with Farke.  Loyalty was shown to the wrong man.

On 23/02/2024 at 22:02, Robert N. LiM said:

As Barry Davies famously said at the 1988 Olympic hockey final, "But frankly, who cares?"

Actually it was about John Sherwood who came third to David hemery

And wba leading by celtic Johnston who we were looking at 😳

14 minutes ago, daz said:

And wba leading by celtic Johnston who we were looking at 😳

Interesting that he seems to be doing much better in the Championship than for Celtic in the Scottish Premiership......

14 minutes ago, Rottingdean canary said:

Interesting that he seems to be doing much better in the Championship than for Celtic in the Scottish Premiership......

Perfect for us then