Sign in to follow this  
Drazen Muzinic

Really Unhappy With Today

No crossbar challenge and my ears were assaulted by a 'Disc Jockey' spinning records by popular beat combos, the like of whom I had never heard previously

I would rather a marching band, police dog display team, or even the Sky Strikers...

• Like 1

You got to see really niche Norwich supporters groups. What more do you want?!

Anyone up for joining prince of Wales road canaries and having a wander round the pitch once a year?

Just now, The Raptor said:

Anyone up for joining prince of Wales road canaries and having a wander round the pitch once a year?

That's a great idea.

I did also suggest starting an Overweight Middle-aged High Cholesterol supporters group but would probably need more than 10 minutes to get round the pitch. And some chairs about halfway round.

• Haha 5

Just now, Drazen Muzinic said:

That's a great idea.

I did also suggest starting an Overweight Middle-aged High Cholesterol supporters group but would probably need more than 10 minutes to get round the pitch. And some chairs about halfway round.

I'd probably be in that group too!

• Haha 1

Quite enjoyed the half-time rave-up, to be fair. Can't we have that and the crossbar challenge?

• Like 1

Just now, Feedthewolf said:

Quite enjoyed the half-time rave-up, to be fair. Can't we have that and the crossbar challenge?

Steady on, we don't want half time to get too exciting....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Paint Me Yellow said:

Steady on, we don't want half time to get too exciting....

I managed to deal with the inflatable sumos in 1993, I'm ready for anything.

Best part of halftime is the 12 Just Men with their forks

Like a comedy show

Makes you want to get an allotment 

Edited by daly

6 hours ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

No crossbar challenge and my ears were assaulted by a 'Disc Jockey' spinning records by popular beat combos, the like of whom I had never heard previously

I would rather a marching band, police dog display team, or even the Sky Strikers...

What about the sumo wrestlers who used to appear on the very early Sky games?

6 hours ago, The Raptor said:

Does the Norwegian Canary still make an appearance at the fan group walk around? I seem to remember it was one lad half cut stumbling around in a Viking helmet 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Canario said:

Please bring this to Carrow Rd!! 

Sign the big guy up. He’d be a handful up front.

Nostalgia but used to like it when we had a military band, and as they matched off in regimental style, the away team would be drifting back. Occasionally (in those days) a long haired player with shirt hanging out, would have to walk through the ranks, a la Stan Bowles

I have been banging the drum, not literally though,  about the music being played before the game. Why not play more popular tracks that gets fans in a good party mood and have a sing ? 

I still think the run out music is dreadful. ... and how about after a good win,  they play Celebration by Kool and the Gang? 

I loved the 10 minutes of the DJ music,  one was by Kaiser Chiefs. Loved it. Let's have more variety on match days,  different play lists,  liven the pre match mood up. 

• Like 1

I get to my seat about an hour before kick-off, with 2 grandchildren, to watch the pre-match warm-up 

My grandson is really disappointed, as am I, that "Sandstorm" has been dropped from the playlist when the team first takes to the field. It always got us bopping!

And don't take "Samba de Janeiro" away.. EVER!

We all know the only proper thing that should happen at NCFC between the two halves is a well-lubricated majority owner rallying the crowd.

Nuff said.

1 minute ago, Nuff Said said:

We all know the only proper thing that should happen at NCFC between the two halves is a well-lubricated majority owner rallying the crowd.

Nuff said.

Would absolutely love it if this is the first thing Attanasio does when the takeover is complete

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Robert N. LiM said:

Would absolutely love it if this is the first thing Attanasio does when the takeover is complete

Or both him and Delia, maybe as they pass a bottle of something backwards and forwards?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

Or both him and Delia, maybe as they pass a bottle of something backwards and forwards?

Now that's an orderly transition 

• Like 1

On 17/02/2024 at 17:49, Drazen Muzinic said:

Did you boo the DJ?

On 18/02/2024 at 13:52, Harry53 said:

I have been banging the drum, not literally though,  about the music being played before the game. Why not play more popular tracks that gets fans in a good party mood and have a sing ? 

I still think the run out music is dreadful. ... and how about after a good win,  they play Celebration by Kool and the Gang? 

I loved the 10 minutes of the DJ music,  one was by Kaiser Chiefs. Loved it. Let's have more variety on match days,  different play lists,  liven the pre match mood up. 

The other nights light show & music before kick off against Watford was well good 👍