Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 17 Week 28

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare

After a great double winning weekend last week I think we have a great chance of following up with two more top PUPs in the hot-seats this weekend.

Picking the final six results we have @Feedthewolf who is having another great season with 21/27 78% winning picks and challenging at the top of the profitability league on +5.77. Wolfie has three previous wins on Arrdee’s honours board and won £73.50 with his Norwich picks at the start of the season. So let’s help him to another winning six with our very best selections from the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend that are listed on the Bet 365 web site.

We have @Indy making the final selections for our game at QPR on Saturday. Indy’s also having a good season with 18/25 72% winning picks. He also has three wins on Arrdee’s honours board and won with his six earlier this season. So let’s help him follow up with another win here by finding him some great options from those listed on Bet 365 or Bill Hill.

Good luck all you PUPs. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Take it away Matt and Emile the thread is yours... :classic_smile:...

On behalf of us all a massive thank-you to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare also

our benefactor PUPanon2. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Edited by nutty nigel

Evening all. I've been thinking about how I might be able to boost the pot, and I've come up with a little plan.

I'd like to donate a piece of my NCFC memorabilia collection to the CSF; it's a signed, worn training top from circa 2010 that used to belong to a certain Mr Grant Holt.

Whoever DMs me the highest bid between now and 7pm on Sunday evening takes the shirt. Once the high bidder transfers their money to @nutty nigel, I'll post them the shirt (or happy to meet up pre- or post-match if you're local to Norwich).

In the meantime, keep those picks coming and I'll aim to make my selections by 5pm on Friday.

1709071205_WhatsAppImage2024-01-16at19_43.04_f6032ff1.thumb.jpg.8cb1fd5329bcf1125843b398aa01a722.jpg2018752763_WhatsAppImage2024-01-16at19_42.56_89f8e7e7.thumb.jpg.2f69c4641098ad64c4fc795ea69fdf81.jpg450140884_WhatsAppImage2024-01-16at19_42.47_4313d426.thumb.jpg.2429275d2d311ba17e7fc695b3e42cca.jpg1824132425_WhatsAppImage2024-01-16at19_42.35_f072c784.thumb.jpg.fb281451a89c81d3c005c9bcd835ee71.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

6 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Evening all. I've been thinking about how I might be able to boost the pot, and I've come up with a little plan.

I'd like to donate a piece of my NCFC memorabilia collection to the CSF; it's a signed, worn training top from circa 2010 that used to belong to a certain Mr Grant Holt.

Whoever DMs me the highest bid between now and 7pm on Sunday evening takes the shirt. Once the high bidder transfers their money to @nutty nigel, I'll post them the shirt (or happy to meet up pre- or post-match if you're local to Norwich).

In the meantime, keep those picks coming and I'll aim to make my selections by 5pm on Friday.

1709071205_WhatsAppImage2024-01-16at19_43.04_f6032ff1.thumb.jpg.8cb1fd5329bcf1125843b398aa01a722.jpg2018752763_WhatsAppImage2024-01-16at19_42.56_89f8e7e7.thumb.jpg.2f69c4641098ad64c4fc795ea69fdf81.jpg450140884_WhatsAppImage2024-01-16at19_42.47_4313d426.thumb.jpg.2429275d2d311ba17e7fc695b3e42cca.jpg1824132425_WhatsAppImage2024-01-16at19_42.35_f072c784.thumb.jpg.fb281451a89c81d3c005c9bcd835ee71.jpg

Thanks Wolfie. That's a really brilliant and generous idea.

My form has dropped off a mountain lately. To try and rectify that, I'm off to Belgium with...

Union St Gilloise (Top, 18-4-2 52-25) v Westerlo (10th, 6-7-11 36-45) - Home Win

For the match bet, HT/FT City/City

Best of luck Wolfie, Indy, and all you PUPs 

Looking for a bit of value this week for Wolfie who's a good value hunter himself...

Watford          v          Leicester          Away Win

For Indy I'll go back to Sarge to score a header.

Chesterfield to beat Ebbsfleet for me please.

For City's game Sainz to be booked.

Good luck Wolfie and Indy.

Morning All and Good Luck 

MMMK - DERBY -v- Shrewsbury HOME WIN

MM - STUTTGART -v- Mainz HOME WIN 

For the match bet, BTTS.

Hi PUPs, off to Spain this week with AMOREBIETA VS. ELCHE (away win).

For the City bet I'll go for HT/FT City/City with Fassnacht an anytime scorer.

Best of luck everyone!

Apples 

Keep ’em coming! No bids for the Holty shirt yet – I do have a ‘reserve’ in mind for it, so if nobody bids or the bids are really low, I reserve the right to cancel the auction. In that eventuality, I'd just pop down to On The Stall City and give it to Jacob, and see if he can get a bit more for it.

EDIT: I'd give the auction winner the opportunity to bump up their bid a bit first, though.

Edited by Feedthewolf

Greetings all from the Middle East!

For me it’s the Africa Nations 3rd place play off, and I’m going for a surprise DR Congo victory over South Africa please

For City game I’m going for SVH to score anytime 

Good luck everyone!

Edited by TheBaldOne66

National League North for me please - Chester to beat Scarborough.

This is by no means a banker, so please don't pick it. Scarborough are 2 points ahead of Chester in the table sitting 3rd and 5th respectively. However Chester are strong at home, and Scarborough are hitting a sticky patch so the form guide is with Chester. The odds should be decent though.

Me and my boys will be cheering on the mighty canaries at Loftus Road, and we want to see a Norwich Win and a Sargent goal at any time. 

Good luck to woolfie and Indy and of course the rest of you guys. 

• Like 1

Good afternoon PUPS, good luck to all, FDW I’m sure you’ll get the pick six……

For me i’m happy to able to get back to my home league and I’m going for Kravina v Sparta Prague - away win.

Looking forward to picking the Norwich set, I’ll forward you another £10 on PayPal to double up.

Nice one FeedTheWolf on your shirt for the fund, top banana…

PS….Nutty £10 should be with you on PayPal….

Edited by Indy
  • Thanks 1

For the Final Six I'm going for a Southampton Home Win against Huddersfield, 3/10.

For the Norwich Match, I'm going for Over 3.5 Goals at 5/2.

Best of luck @Feedthewolf, @Indy and the rest of you PUPs.

Great gesture with the shirt FTW!

4 hours ago, Indy said:

Good afternoon PUPS, good luck to all, FDW I’m sure you’ll get the pick six……

For me i’m happy to able to get back to my home league and I’m going for Kravina v Sparta Prague - away win.

Looking forward to picking the Norwich set, I’ll forward you another £10 on PayPal to double up.

Nice one FeedTheWolf on your shirt for the fund, top banana…

PS….Nutty £10 should be with you on PayPal….

Thanks for sending the extra tenner Indy.

My form has dropped like a stone, hopefully this will stop the rot!

Southampton v Huddersfield - Home Win

City bet - Over 2.5 goals

God luck all!!!

Chesterfield to beat Ebbsfleet. 

For the Norwich game, Sargent anytime scorer. 

Very best of luck. 

Hi all,

Good luck all Pups this week - especially Wolfy and Indy.

Ipswich v WEST BROM - AWAY WIN

SvH to score last

Leedscanary

Hello pups

my pick is LUTON V sheff utd HOME WIN

And for the city bet van hooijdonk to score last

Good luck all

Right-o, here we go. First things first – I'm off to Loftus Road tomorrow, and my offering for the match bet is Norwich-focused. Odds are absolutely even at 8/5 apiece for the win, but I'm backing our quality to shine through, especially with Jonny Rowe likely to be back in the fold. I'm going for Draw/Norwich on the double result at 11/2.

Right, now for the final six! I considered backing Norwich for the final six to bump up the overall odds, then decided that discretion was the better part of valour... and then decided what the hell, in for a penny in for a pound.

To be honest, there weren't a huge number of your picks that grabbed my attention. I don't go in for the super-short 'bankers' – picking Man City and Real Madrid every week isn't going to win us much money – and there were quite a few that were a bit too risky. I like that 'sweet spot' between 4/6 and 1/3, so I've actually picked a couple more of my own.

So here we go:

QPR v Norwich, away win (my pick)
Karvina v Slavia Prague, away win – @Indy
Union Saint-Gilloise v Westerlo, home win – @Hissing Sid
Airdrie v Hearts, away win – @KiwiScot
Heerenveen v Ajax, away win
Carlisle v Portsmouth, away win

It's a risky strategy, for sure, but nothing ventured nothing gained!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Right-o, here we go. First things first – I'm off to Loftus Road tomorrow, and my offering for the match bet is Norwich-focused. Odds are absolutely even at 8/5 apiece for the win, but I'm backing our quality to shine through, especially with Jonny Rowe likely to be back in the fold. I'm going for Draw/Norwich on the double result at 11/2.

Right, now for the final six! I considered backing Norwich for the final six to bump up the overall odds, then decided that discretion was the better part of valour... and then decided what the hell, in for a penny in for a pound.

To be honest, there weren't a huge number of your picks that grabbed my attention. I don't go in for the super-short 'bankers' – picking Man City and Real Madrid every week isn't going to win us much money – and there were quite a few that were a bit too risky. I like that 'sweet spot' between 4/6 and 1/3, so I've actually picked a couple more of my own.

So here we go:

QPR v Norwich, away win (my pick)
Karvina v Slavia Prague, away win – @Indy
Union Saint-Gilloise v Westerlo, home win – @Hissing Sid
Airdrie v Hearts, away win – @KiwiScot
Heerenveen v Ajax, away win
Carlisle v Portsmouth, away win

It's a risky strategy, for sure, but nothing ventured nothing gained!

Hi FDW it’s Sparta Prague not Slavia…….

• Thanks 1

Nutty when do you want my picks in by? Shall I do it tomorrow morning or tonight, if I do it in the morning give others time to suggest more options?

5 minutes ago, Indy said:

Hi FDW it’s Sparta Prague not Slavia…….

Ah yes! Well Sparta are above Slavia in the table and on better form, so I'll stick with the pick. Thanks for flagging it, though!

42 minutes ago, Indy said:

Nutty when do you want my picks in by? Shall I do it tomorrow morning or tonight, if I do it in the morning give others time to suggest more options?

Tonight would be good then I know it's sorted. I always worry that something could go wrong like the site crashing so I sleep better knowing it's done. :classic_sleep:

I fancy a draw this week and will have....

West ham v Arsenal....Draw.

For the Norwich bet could i please have....

1-2 Norwich win.

The best of luck to both @Feedthewolf and  @Indy this week and all our fellow pup's.