Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 17 Week 28

I’m going for a home win for Aris Limassol v. Karmiotissa. 
Good Luck , Feedthewolf!

For the match bet - Sainz to score outside the box. 
Good Luck, Indy. 

Hip pups

I think Wrexham will beat Bradford

For the match bet Sara to score

Good luck

Binissalem to beat Inter Manacor in the Spanish Tercera 11 Group.

For the match bet I suggest an exciting double of Norwich City to score a penalty and Van Hooijdonk as an anytime goalscorer.

Good luck to all!

2 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Tonight would be good then I know it's sorted. I always worry that something could go wrong like the site crashing so I sleep better knowing it's done. :classic_sleep:

OK il get it sort he at 10….

• Thanks 1

In bocca al lupo 🦮 Lupo!…🐺🤩😂..ed hai tutti i voi belli PUPetti 🦮🔥💪🏽

I’m travelling in la bell’Italia 🇮🇹 this week - though I don’t think I’ll have time to get to watch the excellent Roma:

Napoli W vs Roma W - Away win 🏆 

As for Indy’s Norwich bet, I think there is certainly value in a quadcast this week:

BTTS, more than 2.5 goals, Norwich to win, more than 5 corners, less than 5 yellow cards.

I think Van Hooijdonk to score last night be a nice romantic side bet too 🤗

Parma 

Edited by Parma Ham's gone mouldy
🦮🦮🐺🥰🔥💪🏽🇮🇹🏆🦀🦨🤗

4 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

Right-o, here we go. First things first – I'm off to Loftus Road tomorrow, and my offering for the match bet is Norwich-focused. Odds are absolutely even at 8/5 apiece for the win, but I'm backing our quality to shine through, especially with Jonny Rowe likely to be back in the fold. I'm going for Draw/Norwich on the double result at 11/2.

Right, now for the final six! I considered backing Norwich for the final six to bump up the overall odds, then decided that discretion was the better part of valour... and then decided what the hell, in for a penny in for a pound.

To be honest, there weren't a huge number of your picks that grabbed my attention. I don't go in for the super-short 'bankers' – picking Man City and Real Madrid every week isn't going to win us much money – and there were quite a few that were a bit too risky. I like that 'sweet spot' between 4/6 and 1/3, so I've actually picked a couple more of my own.

So here we go:

QPR v Norwich, away win (my pick)
Karvina v Slavia Prague, away win – @Indy
Union Saint-Gilloise v Westerlo, home win – @Hissing Sid
Airdrie v Hearts, away win – @KiwiScot
Heerenveen v Ajax, away win
Carlisle v Portsmouth, away win

It's a risky strategy, for sure, but nothing ventured nothing gained!

Thanks for these Wolfie. I love the strategy. They look great for a so-called risky six. I've placed them with Bet 365 where the potential return is an exciting £224.63. Here are the details...

Sparta Prague

4/9

14:00 Sat

Norwich **EP**

31/20

15:00 Sat

Portsmouth  **EP**

8/13

15:00 Sat

Union Saint Gilloise

7/10

17:15 Sat

Ajax **EP**

8/11

13:30 Sun

Hearts

7/10

17:00 Sun

Good luck Matt and all you PUPs :classic_smile:

• Like 1

Hi Nutty, sorry to say a tad tipsy and sad to say on the karaoke tonight so forgive me for my picks….. here goes!

I like Parma’s choice so…

£2 in BTTS, more than 2.5 goals, Norwich to win, more than 5 corners, less than 5 yellow cards

A lot of PUPS asked for Van Hooijdonk to score so £2 Any time please for VH to score.

Sargent to score anytime  £2

Sarah to score anytime £1

For me  McLean to score £1

Sainz to score outside the box £1 

Hissining Sids For the match bet, HT/FT City/City £1

Mr Appless For the City bet I'll go for uHT/FT City/City with Fassnacht an anytime scorer. £2

Kathy..For City's game Sainz to be booked £2

BTTS £2

1-0 Norwich win £2

3-1 Norwich win £2 - the wife after seeing Jeff Stelling at Lowestoft marina saying about Norwich v QPR!

Good luck PUPS, safe travels to all going to the game tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Indy said:

Hi Nutty, sorry to say a tad tipsy and sad to say on the karaoke tonight so forgive me for my picks….. here goes!

£2 in BTTS, more than 2.5 goals, Norwich to win, more than 5 corners, less than 5 yellow cards

A lot of PUPS asked for Van Hooijdonk to score so £2 Any time please for VH to score.

Mr Appless For the City bet I'll go for uHT/FT City/City with Fassnacht an anytime scorer. £2

BTTS £2

1-0 Norwich win £2

3-1 Norwich win £2 - the wife after seeing Jeff Stelling at Lowestoft marina saying about Norwich v QPR!

Love these Indy and thanks again for the extra. There's a real positive vibe about tomorrow so here's hoping we add to the pot with many of these. I've placed them to our best advantage and we have...

BTTS, more than 2.5 goals, Norwich to win, more than 5 corners, less than 5 yellow cards

£2 Bet 365

8/1

£18.00

Van Hooijdonk to score anytime

£2 Bet 365

13/5

£7.20

Sargent to score anytime

£2 Bet 365

12/5

£6.80

Sarah to score anytime

£1 Bet 365

15/4

£4.75

McLean to score anytime

£1 Bill Hill

12/1

£13.00

Sainz to score outside the box

£1 Bet 365

40/1

£41.00

HT/FT City/City

£1 Bet 365

10/3

£4.33

HT/FT City/City with Fassnacht an anytime

£2 Bet 365

9/1

£20.00

Sainz to be booked

£2 Bet 365

11/5

£6.40

BTTS

£2 Bet 365

8/11

£3.45

1-0 Norwich win

£2 Bet 365

15/2

£17.00

3-1 Norwich win

£2 Bet 365

20/1

£42.00

The ones crossed out on Parma's bet builder don't increase the odds from 8/1.

Good luck Indy and of course our beloved Canaries :classic_smile:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Indy said:

BTTS £2

1-0 Norwich win £2

Appless! Hissining! 🤣🍺🧆🧆

Edited by Kathy
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Kathy said:

Appless! Hissining! 🤣🍺🧆🧆

It's a strange old night when you can spell Fassnacht and Van Hooijdonk perfectly, but struggle with Apples...

Best of luck to everyone today... and see you in The Sindercombe Social for those of you who are going!

1 hour ago, Feedthewolf said:

It's a strange old night when you can spell Fassnacht and Van Hooijdonk perfectly, but struggle with Apples...

Best of luck to everyone today... and see you in The Sindercombe Social for those of you who are going!

Is that ok for away fans Wolfe? Was a nightmare trying to find a pub last year.

11 hours ago, Indy said:

on the karaoke tonight

Now I'm desperate to know what your go-to song is? 😁

Appless 🤣

3 hours ago, Kathy said:

Appless! Hissining! 🤣🍺🧆🧆

It was a very early start on the wine and had to get the picks done a tad under the influence! While others were singing rather loud and badly….my excuse! 😂

26 minutes ago, Mr Apples said:

Now I'm desperate to know what your go-to song is? 😁

Appless 🤣

This is my go to! 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

Is that ok for away fans Wolfe? Was a nightmare trying to find a pub last year.

Ah, I've not actually been before – had heard that Belushi's and Sindercombe Social were the two away-friendly pubs. They're pretty close together, so if the Social won't let us in we'll try Belushi's.

21 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Ah, I've not actually been before – had heard that Belushi's and Sindercombe Social were the two away-friendly pubs. They're pretty close together, so if the Social won't let us in we'll try Belushi's.

I was going to book a table at Belushis but left it too late, both are on the way from the station so hopefully one or the other will let us in!

15 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Unlucky @Feedthewolf we nearly did it.

Brilliant @Indy I make it £25.25 added to our pot :classic_smile:

It was always a high-risk strategy – really didn't expect Union SG to let us down, though... they were the only home pick of the six!

Another tenner winging its way to you, Eddie... we go again today. Watch this space.

Right, let's try that again... this time with a little less risk attached.

Clermont v Brest – away win. This is the riskiest of the six, but Brest are 3rd with a good away record, and Clermont are bottom with only one home win all season.

Stuttgart v Mainz – home win – @Mandie Moo. Stuttgart have an 8-1-1 home record and are flying this season, whereas Mainz are second bottom and yet to win away (although they have drawn six of their ten aways, which means it could be a pretty dull game).

Fiorentina v Frosinone – home win. Fiorentina are only ninth this term, but have a decent 6-2-3 home record. Frosinone don't travel well at 0-3-8 on the road, so hopefully this will get us off to a good start.

Barcelona v Granada – home win – @TIL 1010. I watch Barcelona regularly, and they are troublingly vulnerable under Xavi, but Granada's 0-1-10 away record means this one really should be a banker.

Deportivo Riestra v River Plate – away win. Amateurish pick, this; never heard of Rienstra, and River Plate are River Plate. Fingers crossed.

Gudja United v Hamrun – away win. My knowledge of Maltese football is negligible, but Gudja are bottom and winless, having lost their last five on the bounce, and Hamrun are top with a 12-2-1 record, having won their last five. Looks pretty strong to me.

• Like 1

Sorry @Feedthewolf. Fiorentina had already started when I got this. The other five are on and the potential return is £60.90. I'll post the details later.

Thanks for doing this, you're a star :classic_smile:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nutty nigel said:

Sorry @Feedthewolf. Fiorentina had already started when I got this. The other five are on and the potential return is £60.90. I'll post the details later.

Thanks for doing this, you're a star :classic_smile:

I had a fiver of my own money on this one with Bill Hill... Fiorentina are 4-1 up, so I'll make up the difference from my winnings when the other five come in :classic_wink:

• Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

I had a fiver of my own money on this one with Bill Hill... Fiorentina are 4-1 up, so I'll make up the difference from my winnings when the other five come in :classic_wink:

Thanks Matt

Hamrun Spartans

1/8

13:00 Sun

Brest **EP**

1/1

14:00 Sun

Stuttgart **EP**

8/15

14:30 Sun

Barcelona **EP**

2/9

20:00 Sun

River Plate **EP**

4/9

20:00 Sun

Hamrun lead 3-0 at HT

• Like 1

Ping some PUPs power over to France, please... come on you Brests! (Am I allowed to say that?)

Shucks! Brest finished 1-1. Pierre Lees-Melou forced a great save from the keeper in stoppage time, then they hit the post with the last kick of the game. I did say that one was the riskiest of the six, them's the breaks.

2 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

Shucks! Brest finished 1-1. Pierre Lees-Melou forced a great save from the keeper in stoppage time, then they hit the post with the last kick of the game. I did say that one was the riskiest of the six, them's the breaks.

It's unlucky Wolfie but thanks for giving us something else to follow. You'll get them next time.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

It's unlucky Wolfie but thanks for giving us something else to follow. You'll get them next time.

I'm amazed that I've managed to win three times already, to be honest. It's incredibly tough to win a sixfold acca... as my personal betting history will testify!