Satriales

Knapper's done an interview

1 hour ago, Branston Pickle said:

Couldn’t he wear a suit?!

Wouldn't do any harm.

What's on show here makes him look like he's doing a stretch at a HMP establishment

Edited by ......and Smith must score.
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

Why would he out of interest?

2 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

Suits and power dressing is for cnuts.

Best thing I ever did was bin off a job that required a full suit. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Wouldn't do any harm.

What's on show here makes him look like he's doing a stretch at a HMP establishment

Just with better food

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Monty13 said:

Why would he out of interest?

It was a joke.  But there’s a middle-ground, not looking like he’s doing a stretch at His Majesty’s Pleasure.

Obviously it’s what he has to say that’s more important - wonder if he has any views on women’s football or divorcees?!

'Pathways'.

I'm anticipating a few buzzwords and corporate jargon and starting every sentence with 'Look'.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, The Raptor said:

Oh!  Suits you sir!

Like a pathway do you sir ? Like to get some young boys in the dressing room? Suits you sir !

• Haha 2

Literally have no issues with this man whatsoever btw. I literally feel sorry for him given how he’s entered the club.

All orchestrated, massively unprofessionally, by the usual suspects in the senior management team and cheered on by the usual suspects in the crowd with tears rolling down their day tripper faces and goldbears flying all over the place at the very thought of Delia accidentally brushing past them in a fake pub in the Barclay where, I’m reliably informed, you have to fill up your own plastic cup (presumably with drink and not for the latest round of tests)

I wish him nothing but the best.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Branston Pickle said:

It was a joke.  But there’s a middle-ground, not looking like he’s doing a stretch at His Majesty’s Pleasure.

Obviously it’s what he has to say that’s more important - wonder if he has any views on women’s football or divorcees?!

He's noticed that those in the Snakepit are better dressed than some Board members.

• Haha 1

I actually commend the Idah move. He’s had the courage to roll the dice and get something done even though the previous guy has tried his best to cut his legs out under him with Idahs massive weird contract.

4 minutes ago, Peregrine Shorts said:

Yeah, look……..20 minutes of fluff

Some people pay for that!

Well the first snippet is focussed on one subject - conversations between Wagner and Knapper. It makes me think that it has been rushed out on the request of the club with a particular focus on Knapper's relationship with Wagner. 

So, they talk, there are lots of conversations, they seek solutions, logical decisions. And Knapper was aware of the noise, he sees things in the media! 

And this final thought on why Wagner is still here.

“It [the retention of Wagner as head coach for the time being] was always something that I was clear in my mind with: the best way for me to make decisions is to take time, and that’s what I was always going to do. That is consistent with the way I have always worked throughout my career."

This afternoon's article only focussed on this one issue, so assume there is much more to come as the Pink'Un boys milk the interview for all it is worth.

Def focus on pathway and player trading. Suspect Wagner is under a bit of pressure to give some of the young lads some exposure where possible hence streamlining the numbers.  Interesting given Wagner prior to Placheta’s exit was saying he didn’t want to let any more out unless players were coming in ?!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Ambitious enough then?

I’m going to assume he’s talking about the soccer 360 thing.

Well, it's a low bar after the melodramas of interviews by his predecessor, but he managed to get through the interview without giving any obvious hostages to fortune. He seemed most enthusiastic when discussing the academy, and personally I'm encouraged by this.

Edited by canarybubbles
  • Like 3

Would be good to see the report/strategy document he handed over to Attanasio. 
basically squad age

player trading , use youth & please give me £££ ??

13 minutes ago, canarybubbles said:

Well, it's a low bar after the melodramas of interviews by his predecessor, but he managed to get through the interview without giving any obvious hostages to fortune. He seemed most enthusiastic when discussing the academy, and personally I'm encouraged by this.

So he managed to discuss the football side of the club without being a massive bell end?

The haribos will be staying firmly in their packets today methinks.

26 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I’m going to assume he’s talking about the soccer 360 thing.

WHY INT IT SOCCER720!?!?

Club’s a joke!!! BOOOO!!!!! 😡😡😡